DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb I am running short on food supplies

Eating Dog Food and Treats does make you stronger but I was wondering what natural supplements will aid in recovery after workouts please keep in mind I am not begging for anything just trying to make sure I get the most bang for my buck and no more conman promises.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post
    Eating Dog Food and Treats does make you stronger but I was wondering what natural supplements will aid in recovery after workouts please keep in mind I am not begging for anything just trying to make sure I get the most bang for my buck and no more conman promises.
    Stay away from chocolate and onions as I hear those make you sick. A lot of times eating bones and possibly asking your masters for table scraps will also help you get more food than what they put in your bowl.... you could also try a few new begging techniques to get said masters to give you more food..... hope this helps!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Stay away from chocolate and onions as I hear those make you sick. A lot of times eating bones and possibly asking your masters for table scraps will also help you get more food than what they put in your bowl.... you could also try a few new begging techniques to get said masters to give you more food..... hope this helps!
    Come on broski you Thor Son of Odin is not an Admin here yet so its not a fair fight. Come talk to me when I have an imaginary ban hammer as well the I can be an E T0ugh guy too.