Thread: Help

akozmey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help

So I tried going to the gym like 100 times but I always get bored and don't have any more motivation after a week or soo,it's really frustrating beacuse I lose a lot of money when I get a 30 day subrcription and go 10 days

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So... Are you asking about motivating yourself to train or how to save your money?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do like me and make your own mini gym one piece at a time and start training Karate

scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scrul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try at first to do home workouts

buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buildkin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by scrul View Post
    try at first to do home workouts
    This

bettJones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    perhaps the gym is not the type of workout that suits you. Try a variety of sports - yoga, jujitsu, workout, or whatever. find the option that will not seem boring to you

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you get bored at a gym - presumably with many different options to use - I suspect you lack the motivation to stick with any physical effort/exercise. What do you want us to suggest for that?