anonymous

How many Misc Legends have been to a Frank Goodman promoted show??

let's hear your stories.

i saw big dick dudley go over (i forgot) in the main event and then they let all the kids in the ring. i was 15 or 16 and i said fuk it, im going in the ring and climbed up a turnbuckle bc i wanted to see what it felt like.

justing credible faced balls mahoney for the ecw world heavyweight title. the ref went out and mr masked maniac himself frank goodman came down to count 3 for balls who briefly celebrated with the ECW title before being informed that frank goodman was not a sanctioned ecw referee an that the match had to be restarded. justin aszhole kept his title.

jimmy snuka faced a guy with a nazi gimmick. snuka slapped me 5 on his way to the ring. his hand smelled like chit. he mightve stink palmed the fans srs.

i got into it with a heel manager named pimp daddy. he threatened me with a chair but i picked up the chair in front of me and told him to bring it and he went back to focusing on the match. fuking scumbari.

inb4 no replies

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You’re telling me Masked Maniac circa 2004-2006 ish (Or atleast those are years I remember) on these boards was THAT Masked Maniac? I guess I wasn’t smartened up.

I grew up in the northeast but my dad pretty much saw wrestling as white trash, so I never really connected on it with him or leveraged him being willing to bring me to ECW shows when I begged beginning around 3rd-4th grade. Did take me to the more “family friendly” WCW ones of the time though.

Anyways, sorry to derail the thread with my fuking life story. That’s fuking sick and I envy you for being able to enjoy those days. None of these puke kids these days with their dickhead looking Mahomes haircuts will ever understand, nor be willing to go through hardcore matches on the playground like those before them.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by BrickEX View Post
    You’re telling me Masked Maniac circa 2004-2006 ish (Or atleast those are years I remember) on these boards was THAT Masked Maniac? I guess I wasn’t smartened up.

I grew up in the northeast but my dad pretty much saw wrestling as white trash, so I never really connected on it with him or leveraged him being willing to bring me to ECW shows when I begged beginning around 3rd-4th grade. Did take me to the more “family friendly” WCW ones of the time though.

Anyways, sorry to derail the thread with my fuking life story. That’s fuking sick and I envy you for being able to enjoy those days. None of these puke kids these days with their dickhead looking Mahomes haircuts will ever understand, nor be willing to go through hardcore matches on the playground like those before them.
    dad never took me to a wwf show(uncle did once in 96) and i went a few times as an adult. dad took the family to a wcw taping in universal studios when we were kids but he also took me to ECW twice when i was 15/16. one was the house show in orlando where van dam fuked up his leg against rhino and the other was living dangerously in connecticut where new jack and grimes had that famous botched spot. my dad took myself and my oldest best friend(to this day) that i grew up having matches with...that eventually turned into hardcore matches when we started watching ecw.

brother this was late ecw. towards the end. first quarter of 2000. both shows. the crowds were still nuts. especially at the house show. florida man was everywhere. it was a nightclub and we werent technically supposed to be there bc underage but my dad talked to someone and we ended up sitting where the dj would normally be doing his thing if it was a club not and there wasnt a wrestling show happening. so where we were at, it was front row. but like it was only us in the section. i was marking so hard.
    i did the hand thing super crazy used to do when he came out and he pointed to me and i lost my chit. i was a big big big super crazy mark then. him, tajiri, van dam and jew jack were my favorite performers at this time. i kept pointing to my shoulders when van dam came out and he pointed at me. fuking lost it.
    good times.

that masked maniac show was later on. i think i was driving by then i think. i went with high school friends unsupervised. justin credible's title reign was from late april-october 2000. it was probably toward the end of that run. he wrestled in gimmick that night and also played the commissioner as himself.

same guy that used to post here. i remember when i first starting posting here, there was some residual drama about how he fuked a poster or two over on some money that had to do with a show he was promoting but fuking lol trusting an indy wrestling promoter in the first place.

never had interactions with him here. i remember the guy who used to train me when i was a youngster would talk about him bc out of all of the people he trained with growing up, goodman was the only one to end up becoming a wrestler and he knew i was a wrestling fan.

maybe someone who has been around longer than me can tell you about the disneyworld thing. i remember seeing a lot of jokes about him spending 3-4 days a week there but i cant verify.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes but I swear i don’t remember half of it. I was drinking too much, and fighting a lot. I wanted to go there to see jake the snake. And iirc I was pretty excited about that and a few miscers who knew jake maybe even went.

I wanted to go see raven vs Abdullah the butcher as they had never wrestled each other. But Abby pulled out I think and I can’t recall wtf the new main event was.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait...who in the blue f*ck is Frank?
    Actor John Goodman’s brother?

Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was at that one too where everyone partied in the ring with Big Dick Dudley. At the old Hollywood Atrium Gym on Long Island.

I've been to more Frank Goodman shows than I care to talk about. Most were about 6 hours long and featured various Lizard Schlongs. I remember multiple occasions where matches were delayed so that wrestlers could take a ****. I remember 20 match shows. But I also remember the SAT and Red, Xavier, CM Punk, Joe, Low-ki, Crowbar, Brian XL, Quiet Storm, etc. Some fine wrestling mixed in with all the trash and ticket seller battle royals.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Mister F View Post
    I was at that one too where everyone partied in the ring with Big Dick Dudley. At the old Hollywood Atrium Gym on Long Island.

I've been to more Frank Goodman shows than I care to talk about. Most were about 6 hours long and featured various Lizard Schlongs. I remember multiple occasions where matches were delayed so that wrestlers could take a ****. I remember 20 match shows. But I also remember the SAT and Red, Xavier, CM Punk, Joe, Low-ki, Crowbar, Brian XL, Quiet Storm, etc. Some fine wrestling mixed in with all the trash and ticket seller battle royals.

Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    I don't get on here as much as I used to...been several years since someone linked me to that video.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mister F View Post
    I don't get on here as much as I used to...been several years since someone linked me to that video.
    Hey Brah!!! Welcome back!! Good to see you!!

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Wait...who in the blue f*ck is Frank?
    Actor John Goodman’s brother?
    Oh, you know who he is.

To those that don't: Back in the day this section used to be popular enough, a real life scam artist loosely associated with wrestling was able to come here, post awhile and ultimately grift a couple grand out of a couple posters. All he did was brag about digging a hole under Disney Land that he snuck his family under and through every day to get in there free. You'd think some people might think twice about investing with that kind of dude.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Oh, you know who he is.

To those that don't: Back in the day this section used to be popular enough, a real life scam artist loosely associated with wrestling was able to come here, post awhile and ultimately grift a couple grand out of a couple posters. All he did was brag about digging a hole under Disney Land that he snuck his family under and through every day to get in there free. You'd think some people might think twice about investing with that kind of dude.
    I laughed at Snitsky pretending he doesn't know the Masked Maniac.

I didn’t know. I know him by masked maniac. I thought that was his name. I called him Masked. Or Mr. Maniac. Thought he had a WArrior Warrior name change or something. No I did not think his parents had the last name Maniac and decided to name him Masked. I’m not stupid!

anonymous
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Oh, you know who he is.

Miscers gonna misc

Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Better This post this is helpful to me.