jessebkeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is the Kelei FB routine still g2g?

Hey everyone,

Started to seriously start hitting the gym these past couple months and am seeing some decent gains but want to
    take a more regimented approach with proven success...I reviewed alot of different programs and the one i am gravitating
    toward is the kelei full body routine and if i like the results hit up his intermediate plan...

The routine is kinda old (2014ish) and appears that its not incredibly popular, just curious if this is something that
    yall would recommend to a noobie starting out? I am commiting roughly 2 hours a day 6 days a week and am wanting
    to max my gains for aesthetics purposes.

Thanks for the feedback

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.

Add side delt work to push days, abs to pull days and calves to leg days.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jessebkeen View Post
    2 hours a day 6 days a week and am wanting
    inb4 'that's so much time wasted, all is you need is 45 minutes 3 days a week"

I've read about his split routine, but I don't find his full body routine.
    He had some good advices, but I remember that he claimed some hard to believe numbers regarding his lifts.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wickedsushi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BRB front squatting 700lbs for 100 reps.

Did he ever get round to posting a pic? I think someone worked out that - if his stats were true, he would have been the biggest and stronger MF'er alive.

RJT1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jessebkeen View Post
    Hey everyone,

Started to seriously start hitting the gym these past couple months and am seeing some decent gains but want to
    take a more regimented approach with proven success...I reviewed alot of different programs and the one i am gravitating
    toward is the kelei full body routine and if i like the results hit up his intermediate plan...

The routine is kinda old (2014ish) and appears that its not incredibly popular, just curious if this is something that
    yall would recommend to a noobie starting out? I am commiting roughly 2 hours a day 6 days a week and am wanting
    to max my gains for aesthetics purposes.

Thanks for the feedback
    Have you got a link to the actual routine?

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wickedsushi View Post
    BRB front squatting 700lbs for 100 reps.

Did he ever get round to posting a pic? I think someone worked out that - if his stats were true, he would have been the biggest and stronger MF'er alive.
    He didn't.

If I was legitimately front squatting 600+ for 10+ reps (in my first set, to go on and do that rest pause for 100 total reps) at 225 with a body fat percentage of 8%, I'd be wearing T-shirts with my picture on them.