FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullGold has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anyone remember the 2x per week PPL routine from 2014ish

Supposedly the user that made the routine was into AAS (if that helps anyone’s memory)
    It involved doing 1 main lift @ 5x5 for the workout plus additional sets of standard volume following.

The only catch was rest periods were less than 45 seconds.

I cannot find it anywhere on here

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is standard volume?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16