Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ijebajiga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

KNEE TO WALL TEST 1CM. Help

If anyone had this problem and knows an orthopaedic surgeon that helped them, I can travel Australia Qld, NSW, VIC, all is well This is the procedure - Achilles lengthening

Achilles z lengthening

Talked to some doctors they suspect short Achilles tendon, I think it's an Achilles tendon contracture, I used to walk around a lot on my toes growing up cause I had a lot of stress from parent at home and I think that's why

Did a knee to wall test with a doctore and got 1cm from the wall on knee to wall test - was told normal range of motion is more like 10cm on knee to wall test ankle mobility

Big problem for me, I have trouble putting weight in my steps - I usually put my legs up somewhere and don't move - put yourself under weight your strength comes out, U know (I NEED TO FEED THE 🔥 and FIGHT) & there's no normal movement there, I want 15cm on knee to wall test like this on googel

If anyone knows someone good that can help

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't spam threads across multiple forums please.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should be able to get a referral to ortho from your primary care doctor to discuss achilles lengthening procedures, if any are available.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17