friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any of you brahs tried a different approach to dating srs

what I mean is, instead of "just being you," which doesnt fking work by the way, treat them like absolute dog chit and see what happens.

ya know, all these years ive just "been me" and look whats its gotten me. not a fukkin thing.

legit wondering if anyone altered their personality or approach when it came to women and legit treated them like garbage.

MAYBE thats what needs to happen. Treat your boys good, and your girls bad.
    Last edited by friesbruh; 01-25-2021 at 05:57 AM.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dunno man, I've tried it both ways and still ended up with the same result.

Although im a bit older than you, 44, I still have the same issues with an older age group of women 35-45.

The past 2 years of dating has been full of WTF moments for me, Covid has really changed things for the worst as well.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Treating girls like **** typically only works for guys who are good-looking and charismatic, basically guys who are already good at getting girls. There are some girls with mental problems who like being treated like that, sure, but most girls aren't gonna sit there and just let some average Timmy treat her like she's a dog. They do that for guys that are top level, the type they can't find standing around every corner. I really doubt most ****s on here have the ability to pull that off.

The thing that worked best for me was always starting up new hobbies, joining groups of like-minded people, and making connections through there. But most people don't have real hobbies, so this isn't an option for many.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the whole point of "being yourself" is to find the most compatible one, so that if and when that person comes along, it'll be a perfect match and easiest to maintain. less heartache and draining. One thing most people don't realize is that, some people just don't have it in them. if that's true, then you'd have to consider what's most important. having a low quality relationship where you have to be fake, or having no relationship.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would you want to treat anyone like chit?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    what I mean is, instead of "just being you," which doesnt fking work by the way, treat them like absolute dog chit and see what happens.

ya know, all these years ive just "been me" and look whats its gotten me. not a fukkin thing.

legit wondering if anyone altered their personality or approach when it came to women and legit treated them like garbage.

MAYBE thats what needs to happen. Treat your boys good, and your girls bad.

There is a difference between having confidence/putting yourself first and "treating someone like garbage". No girl worth keeping is going to put up with that for long.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    the whole point of "being yourself" is to find the most compatible one, so that if and when that person comes along, it'll be a perfect match and easiest to maintain. less heartache and draining. One thing most people don't realize is that, some people just don't have it in them. if that's true, then you'd have to consider what's most important. having a low quality relationship where you have to be fake, or having no relationship.
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Why would you want to treat anyone like chit?
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    There is a difference between having confidence/putting yourself first and "treating someone like garbage". No girl worth keeping is going to put up with that for long.
    These. Besides OP, only people who are whack in the head will let someone treat them like chit. Anyone with any self respect won't put up with that for very long.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't want to do that. Not being yourself to cater to what she wants may get you laid in the short term but girls will eventually sniff you out, trust me.

Be yourself, you don't have to be an ahole you just have to be stern. Speak your mind, don't always cater to her, call her out on BS, don't shower her with compliments, etc. Your life comes first.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Vascularmanlet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Treating girls like **** typically only works for guys who are good-looking and charismatic, basically guys who are already good at getting girls. There are some girls with mental problems who like being treated like that, sure, but most girls aren't gonna sit there and just let some average Timmy treat her like she's a dog. They do that for guys that are top level, the type they can't find standing around every corner. I really doubt most ****s on here have the ability to pull that off.

The thing that worked best for me was always starting up new hobbies, joining groups of like-minded people, and making connections through there. But most people don't have real hobbies, so this isn't an option for many.
    This.

If you try to act like a 'bad boy' when you're clearly not it just looks forced and you end up looking like a try hard idiot, girls can sense that chit easily and know when you're being fake.

I do get where OP is coming from though, some guys just naturally have a shy/awkward personality which isn't attractive to the majority of women unfortunately.

You can improve your social skills to some extent but you can't really change who you are as a person. Trying to be something you're not is a recipe for disaster.
    Last edited by Vascularmanlet; 02-01-2021 at 05:44 AM.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vascularmanlet View Post
    This.

If you try to act like a 'bad boy' when you're clearly not it just looks forced and you end up looking like a try hard idiot, girls can sense that chit easily and know when you're being fake.

I do get where OP is coming from though, some guys just naturally have a shy/awkward personality which isn't attractive to the majority of women unfortunately.

You can improve your social skills to some extent but you can't really change who you are as a person. Trying to be something you're not is a recipe for disaster.
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    You don't want to do that. Not being yourself to cater to what she wants may get you laid in the short term but girls will eventually sniff you out, trust me.

Be yourself, you don't have to be an ahole you just have to be stern. Speak your mind, don't always cater to her, call her out on BS, don't shower her with compliments, etc. Your life comes first.
    Agreed with both of these. "Fake it til you make it" and going hardcore PUA will eventually yield results as far as slaying though but good luck finding the proper woman for you to date doing that.

Being the best version of yourself, becoming well rounded, more confident, and direct is the way to go. Every "failure" is an opportunity to learn and grow.