Registered User user0HETUQECE2S's Avatar
    user0HETUQECE2S is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stretch marks on arm pits

I am currently sitting at 90Kg (im 6ft 2) and have been training for 2 years now. I have noticed red marks on my armpits and moving over my biceps. obviously stretch marks, but don't know how to stop of slow this down, im not fat, my calories to maintain weight Is around 2,700, I have been trying to put a little weight on so I am eating around 3.2k. When I first started training a couple years ago I was 70kg, I feel like 2 years is a long time for my skin to adjust to the weight gain. Im just lost on what to do, im thinking incorporating some HIIT workouts to try and burn some calories and hopefully some fat, as well has instead of training arms twice a week just once and also try and just maintain weight for now instead of putting more on. ANY IDEAS?

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have some stretch marks from losing weight too (was overweight as a kid), but i'm not sure if you can really do anything about them

HIIT doesn't "burn fat" by the way - a caloric deficit combined with resistance training does

Registered User user0HETUQECE2S's Avatar
    user0HETUQECE2S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i have some stretch marks from losing weight too (was overweight as a kid), but i'm not sure if you can really do anything about them

HIIT doesn't "burn fat" by the way - a caloric deficit combined with resistance training does
    I know I can't get rid of them im just wondering the best way to slow them down

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by user0HETUQECE2S View Post
    I know I can't get rid of them im just wondering the best way to slow them down
    See a dermatologist or let the pit hair grow wild as coverup.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coconut based creams

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Complete Stretch Mark and Pregnancy Skin Care Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071RCMQNG...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've tried many different oils, creams and lotions. The one that seemed to help the most was Vitamin E oil. I'd extract it from Vit E capsules and just rub it into the stretch marks. After applying daily, for a few weeks, it really lightened mine up.

Good luck!

Side Note: For preventative measure, ensure that you stay hydrated. It makes a difference.