Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100) Polaczo is not very well liked. (-100)

I hAve 0 motivation how to look like a bb?0

So i started bodybuilding in may 2015 after 4 years in 2019 i stopped due to drug use and corona.
    After 4 years of training i couldnt achieve 140kg squat or 110kg just buölshot although i did always zje big lifts any never skipped training.
    Now i started in june 2020 again and stopped in december and wanna begin again.
    Its really frustratimg i could go on 5 years and still wont achieve my goal.
    I wanna look like a bb and lift big weights.
    Im getting 28 in may and feel now unable or too old to achieve that.
    What do u mean?
    Tjhe second pic was from 2018 in august i think tjat was my best form but still not good.

The first pic is from.nov 2020 - now i look ahitzier becoz of xmas and so on.
    Should i get professional help in form of a coach.
    I dont have a scale in the moment but i guess i gained some fat amd lost some muscle so i think im 100kg again with 185cm

I feel like ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½
    Before december 2020 i squatted 100kg and bwnch pressed 80kg.
    Now i have start with lower weights again.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Polaczo; 01-24-2021 at 03:18 PM.

robayl1416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No offense but it sounds like you're just making excuses and putting yourself down. You say that pic was from 2018 and was your best form but still not good? Also, now you're 28 and too old? Lol there are old men who are still making gains look up the 70 year old bodybuilder on youtube

Davidello is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile :)

Drugs are, of course, a bad thing. Bro, you have every chance to come back and even become better, you will be judged for the present, but if you overcome this ****, then I'm sure you will rise. Drugs can be replaced with another hobby) just try to relax in a different way: draw there, do what you love, etc. The pandemic will not hurt any of us, a huge community, look from the other side: you can train at home with your weight and dry yourself, and then add strength. GOOD LUCK!

Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100)
    keeep it natural

keep up the good progress