Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of the older guys I came to know from my "hood" had a week long party at his house. I was only 13 still but the dude told me to "stop by" so I grabbed a ride with another guy I grew up with who was 16-17ish and his buddy a football player, so I knew I was in good hands, he was built like he played in the line.

So the guy who had the party was a "dead head" (grateful Dead), you think it would be a "peaceful" gathering, everyone there was at least a senior in high school.

I was wearing my typical "jean jacket" with a MegaDeath shirt. This Grateful Dead guy with shoulder length long blonde hair comes up to me and he mumbles, "Megadeath, Thats a cool shirt man" (this guy is obviously on acid, his pupils were screwed), then he mummbles and says something like Gman and I shake my head, walk away.........

I get my ride and say, lets get the fuk out of here, these guys are whacked, as we are leaving I hear that guy screaming "GMAN" "It's the GMAN" I turned around and the whole phucking party is holding him back, he's zoned in on me and keeps screaming "You'r the GMAN"!!!! I can still see his fuked up eyes from 100' away.

I get into the back seat of my friends car and the party lets the guy go, and ran up to car trying to grab me, reach his hand in the car.

I met up with the guy who had the party weeks later, he took me to another party he said "don't worry". When we got to the party that dude was there and he said he was sorry, he was on acid, the thing was, he was mumbling again, I learned, thats how he talked because he was so fried, HA, HA!

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I formed a friendship with the Grateful Dead guy (not the guy who called me GMAN) but the other guy.

One day when I was a freshmen (he was a senior, but was 19) he said tell your parents your spending the night, we gonna hit a party all nighter........

He got a chick to drive us in a Firebird, the party got busted 4-5 times, we ran from cops, got into a rumble with rednecks and the final time the party got busted I was hiding in the bathroom light on but my buddy was pretending he was passed out on the bed, the cops light him up with flash lights saying wake up, but he kept on snoring, I can’t believe the cops never checked the bathroom.

Finally on the way home at 5am one more stop 7-E, The guy goes, me and the chick wait in her car, all of a sudden I see him grabbing packs of cigarettes from the top case over the counter the Chinese lady is slapping his hand. I told the chick, oh chit, look, pull the fuk around the side, don’t let her see your car. As she is backing out I see the Chinese lady blocking the front door, he pushed her out of the way.......

When he got the car he was so wasted, I spent the night at his house, about a week later the cops picked him up on that, as they had it on video.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In low school we played Cowboys and Indians quite a bit, some times 20 or more of us, we would start right after school got out and played till dark. A couple of hours after I got home a knock came on the door asking if anyone had seen Johnny, sh!t he was an Indian that day, we captured him, tied him to a tree and obviously we forgot to untie him. The kid was a mess by the time we got to him and let him go. Had a hard time convincing Johnny to play Cowboys and Indians with us again
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Do your part, don't be a #maskhole

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    In low school we played Cowboys and Indians quite a bit, some times 20 or more of us, we would start right after school got out and played till dark. A couple of hours after I got home a knock came on the door asking if anyone had seen Johnny, sh!t he was an Indian that day, we captured him, tied him to a tree and obviously we forgot to untie him. The kid was a mess by the time we got to him and let him go. Had a hard time convincing Johnny to play Cowboys and Indians with us again
    That’s pretty damn pathetic, tying people to trees and playing a racist game like that.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That’s pretty damn pathetic, tying people to trees and playing a racist game like that.
    Go un bunch your panties and stop being a sore loser.

sh!t he was an indian that day, we captured him, tied him to a tree

smh

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    smh

I'll not mess up this thread with your nonsense, However, if you want to continue this topic. Start a thread or pop this info into one of mine, I will be more than happy to yet again, hand you your pathetic little bitch ass

But I won't continue it here.

I'll not mess up this thread with your nonsense, However, if you want to continue this topic. Start a thread or pop this info into one of mine, I will be more than happy to yet again, hand you your pathetic little bitch ass

But I won't continue it here.
    Chicken man, bock, bock!!!!!!