Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not interested in having to look over my shoulder for a cheating sloot.

Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Misc420Doctor View Post
    Only reason I wouldn't do it is because adultery is breaking a commandment.
    Yeah but so is even being attracted to another man's wife.

And so is hanging pictures of people or landscapes on your walls for that matter.

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    Try to have morals in life, you will be better for it
    This.

I have my own principals to live by. I also don't like participating in someone else's degeneracy i think they feel it justifies it.
    Donald J Trump is the legitimate President of the United States.

capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've done it before, it's stupid tbh and I wouldn't do it again. There's a lot of psychos out there and you never know.

lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hope you were on the track team and have a good dental plan because you're going to get everything that's coming to you.

notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lllEZRAlll View Post
    hope you were on the track team and have a good dental plan because you're going to get everything that's coming to you.
    lmao imagine assaulting a guy over some chick and wrecking your life

ultimate cuck move

your wife is not only swallowing another dudes loads, she causes you to lose your mind and wreck your life just LOL

Brb spend the rest of your life without any job prospects because of your criminal record while your wife is enjoying herself with other men and you're broke

Or you could not lose your head, get a divorce and live that single life

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    The idea of “unachievable” is entertaining. But they are not really unachievable.

Yeah, unfortunately, you're right. Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean a player can't score. That applies to 90%+ of relationships and marriages in my experience, with it all coming down to the right circumstances/opportunity.

Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post

ultimate cuck move

your wife is not only swallowing another dudes loads, she causes you to lose your mind and wreck your life just LOL

Brb spend the rest of your life without any job prospects because of your criminal record while your wife is enjoying herself with other men and you're broke

It's not that a level headed man with a sense of forethought and things to lose other than a relationship with a cheating sloot would do it. It's that there are a lot of crazy fukers out there who would potentially go full Joker on your asss if it happened to them and they found out you were the dude she got the side cawk from. It's good to be aware of potential consequeses like that, even if they aren't logical. Just like how you wouldn't trust a drug fiend not to do some crazy chit if they were jonsing hard and you took their fix out of their hand while shaking your finger and explaining to them why drugs are bad.

Also, that personal example you gave of yourself isn't what OP was talking about. OP wasn't saying you should be able to magically tell if a sloot you meet has a boyfriend/husband/family before you agree to have sex with her on a drunken night out. The question was whether or not it was worth it to knowingly bang a married broad. Hence why factors like considering pissed off husbands going after the guy she cheated with are being brought into the discussion. I'm guessing most guys would be a lot more offended if they knew a guy knew they banged their married wife than if they thought their sloot wife just randomly fuked some dude without him having any idea she wasn't single.
    Last edited by northernlights7; 01-23-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000) Miscbob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This situation is a rare occurrence where I have actually change my initial opinion. Back in the day I had zero problems with it ethically, the onus is on her to be faithful not you.

But now I think about it chits just so real. Why do the wrong thing when you don't have to?

lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllEZRAlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ultimate cuck move

Don't have to imagine it as I don't disagree.

I've seen it time and time again. Good guy gets a taste of a bad apple, then becomes rotten himself. Bringing him down to her level.

What I'm getting at here is if you play with fire, sooner or later....

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol it shouldn't be illegal but you better be sure as phuck you could whoop the dude in a fight and he isn't packing heat because that is a murderable offense brah.

ultimate cuck move

Whether or not you personally would react that way is irrelevant homeboyo. You can sit there and try to rationalize about it all you want, but JFL if you think the majority of men in the world think like you.

If my wife was a cheating slag and I caught them in the act, I'd probably react pretty violently in the moment-- not so seriously that I'd go to jail over it-- because I largely agree with you, doing time over a bish is the most cucked chit out there. But again, the vast majority of guys aren't going to be so chill about something like that.

Imagine you've given some bish 25 years of your life and she's phucking the neighbor you hate in your marital bed in the house you slaved away to buy for your family or some twisted chit like that. You cannot honestly tell me you think most men have the right mindset to handle that chit rationally.
    Last edited by TomWanks; 01-23-2021 at 06:11 PM.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are other unmarried sloots to smash

I would not give her the time of day unless I’m 100% sure I’ll never see her again

nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Misc420Doctor View Post
    What Does Misc Think of Banging Somebodys Wife
    I had a married chick give me the green light when I was like 28 or so. I didn't do it but but damn did I want to. I was single and she was a smoken' hot MILF.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What if the guy lets you tho
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ruskiMishka View Post
    That’s a different thing entirely

notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) notbadnotbrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post

It's not that a level headed man with a sense of forethought and things to lose other than a relationship with a cheating sloot would do it. It's that there are a lot of crazy fukers out there who would potentially go full Joker on your asss if it happened to them and they found out you were the dude she got the side cawk from. It's good to be aware of potential consequeses like that, even if they aren't logical. Just like how you wouldn't trust a drug fiend not to do some crazy chit if they were jonsing hard and you took their fix out of their hand while shaking your finger and explaining to them why drugs are bad.

Also, that personal example you gave of yourself isn't what OP was talking about. OP wasn't saying you should be able to magically tell if a sloot you meet has a boyfriend/husband/family before you agree to have sex with her on a drunken night out. The question was whether or not it was worth it to knowingly bang a married broad. Hence why factors like considering pissed off husbands going after the guy she cheated with are being brought into the discussion. I'm guessing most guys would be a lot more offended if they knew a guy knew they banged their married wife than if they thought their sloot wife just randomly fuked some dude without him having any idea she wasn't single.
    Agreed

In saying that I think it's a scum move to smash another guys wife knowingly and incredibly stupid since a lot of guys could fly off the handle for sure

I've only done it that one time and I'm happy the girl didn't know my name and the husband didn't show up ...disgusting behavior by the girl though not only for cheating but putting my safety at risk

infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol i use to work with this guy whose wife was pretty fat and he would always say "if you want to feed her you can fck her"
    Did I mention I think about you when I'm benchin' - ICE CUBE

nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nosirrahx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ruskiMishka View Post
    Still a no but instead of for moral reasons its out of disgust.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ontclone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you make sure you can do it secretly with no hiccups then maybe because they probably have an agreement that they can smash on the side as long as you dont embarrass them publicly or bring any stds back to them
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post

Whether or not you personally would react that way is irrelevant homeboyo. You can sit there and try to rationalize about it all you want, but JFL if you think the majority of men in the world think like you.

If my wife was a cheating slag and I caught them in the act, I'd probably react pretty violently in the moment-- not so seriously that I'd go to jail over it-- because I largely agree with you, doing time over a bish is the most cucked chit out there. But again, the vast majority of guys aren't going to be so chill about something like that.

Imagine you've given some bish 25 years of your life and she's phucking the neighbor you hate in your marital bed in the house you slaved away to buy for your family or some twisted chit like that. You cannot honestly tell me you think most men have the right mindset to handle that chit rationally.
    Yeah you're right, a lot of guys are idiots and would act violently.

I've never been this type and don't really have a temper and am always cool, calm and don't get rattled.

Clearly I've never been in the above situation but I literally don't think its in my nature to act out of control and violently. I'd probably take some pictures or a video, leave and get the divorce proceedings underway. Make sure I get custody of the kids then hop back on the dating market in a month or two.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Fukk your sniveling middle class morality

Nothing matters crew
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor

mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not a great idea. I do not overthink this and vet girls so extremely.

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have some standards
    incoming novel

Team Blue Pill
    Misc Photography Crew
    IG - @boruckii

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah you're right, a lot of guys are idiots and would act violently.

I've never been this type and don't really have a temper and am always cool, calm and don't get rattled.

Clearly I've never been in the above situation but I literally don't think its in my nature to act out of control and violently. I'd probably take some pictures or a video, leave and get the divorce proceedings underway. Make sure I get custody of the kids then hop back on the dating market in a month or two.
    I'm not some hard ass motherphucker who's always looking to fight either, lol. I can just say, if I was in the moment, I imagine just for honor's sake I'd feel obligated to phuck the dude up a bit because honor is something I take pretty seriously.

I can say this too, in Russia-- which is still a reasonably uncucked society in some ways-- if you caught your wife cheating, it would be completely acceptable for you to put the dude in the hospital and you probably wouldn't even catch a charge over it. If you did it would be something minor, and you could probably just pay a 'fine' to make it all go away.

Russian society sort of looks the other way on a lot of domestic chit though. For example, if a girl calls the cops over DV, they ain't coming brah ded srs. There's some pluses to that though, because it means sloots here have to be responsible for themselves and a lot of that kind of internal affairs type chit gets dealt with on the family level-- so if a dude starts whacking a bish you can bet her brother or her dad and his buddies are gonna pay you a visit.

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are plenty of single women, why go after married ones
    culturally enriching the misc since jan '15

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the current age of simpmaxxxing the only thing I would be worried about is the husband. If guys are throwing thousands at sloots online you can guarantee some simp husband will try to kill you over “his” slampig

If he’s 100% removed from the picture however so (not their house, not your place, maybe hotel room, idk) then who the fukk cares. He’s not your husband and you owe nothing to anyone. I’d stay away from friends wives tho out of mutual respect tbh
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

If you ain't got no haters you ain't poppin'

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    I'm not some hard ass motherphucker who's always looking to fight either, lol. I can just say, if I was in the moment, I imagine just for honor's sake I'd feel obligated to phuck the dude up a bit because honor is something I take pretty seriously.

I can say this too, in Russia-- which is still a reasonably uncucked society in some ways-- if you caught your wife cheating, it would be completely acceptable for you to put the dude in the hospital and you probably wouldn't even catch a charge over it. If you did it would be something minor, and you could probably just pay a 'fine' to make it all go away.

Russian society sort of looks the other way on a lot of domestic chit though. For example, if a girl calls the cops over DV, they ain't coming brah ded srs. There's some pluses to that though, because it means sloots here have to be responsible for themselves and a lot of that kind of internal affairs type chit gets dealt with on the family level-- so if a dude starts whacking a bish you can bet her brother or her dad and his buddies are gonna pay you a visit.
    In Canada they'd throw the book at you.

I'd never knowingly bang some guys wife though so hopefully I'd never be in that situation. Would suck though if the girl lied to you and you woke up in a house with family portraits and children's toys (like in my instance) and the dude came home.

I'd literally try and run out the backdoor and hop the fence. Would be scary as fuk man lol

ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I did it all the time back in the day. I deeply regret it, but it’s too late. It was fun tho.
    I was like a damn magnet for this in my 20's. What are you gonna do, I was just out having a good time.

One time this dude called my house phone and said "so you're the guy who's been f'ing my wife". She told me she'd been divorced for 6months.

In Canada they'd throw the book at you.

I'd never knowingly bang some guys wife though so hopefully I'd never be in that situation. Would suck though if the girl lied to you and you woke up in a house with family portraits and children's toys (like in my instance) and the dude came home.

I'd literally try and run out the backdoor and hop the fence. Would be scary as fuk man lol
    Nor I, it's a scumbag move. I've had bishes lie to me though too, then I'm walking to the bathroom after smashing her brains out and there's a picture on the fridge with the dude or some chit. Once I made out with a sloot in front of a bar after asking her for a cigarette and talking to her for like 20 seconds. She goes back inside and is sitting at a table with her guy.

Western sloots are absolutely shameless. It's phucking disgusting.

ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got with a married chick on a cruise the first night we left the dock (her hubby was back in the states)

saw the same chick with new guys on other nights of the cruise

don't ever let your woman go on a cruise lmao

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Should be execution (srs)
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!