Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I'm not happy about who is President, just who isn't. How does it make you feel that your orange overlord is even worse than this guy and lost to him?
    Dude STFU about Trump. He is out. You voted for Biden and caused this.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    I have said for a few months now that I am off the Trump train due to his narcissistic need to please everyone, not standing up for the people who really supported him, and not following through on some of his campaign promises.

So please tell me, before the great covid and BLM scam took place, how your life was made worse during Trump's term?

You just gave all of that up for a man who has no idea where he is half of the time, and WHO IS A BOUGHT AND PAID FOR POLITICIAN BY GLOBALISTS and who do not have you, your family's, or America's best interests at heart.
    Biden is a terrible President. You don't have to convince me of that. I didn't vote for him. He's only better than Trump, that's all, and it's a REALLY low bar to clear.
    Nice recap of how poor our choice of candidates was in this election. Because I can see both sides of this one. TBH Biden is just getting started, so he could get worse.

sidebar: Is it time to consider a maximum age to begin Presidential service? I would ballpark it at 69 or so.
    I do believe that Biden is "owned".

What may be worse is that if we were to have to "go fish" for a solid replacement how far down the list would you need to go? I don't want Harris and I sure as hell don't want Pelosi.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Nice recap of how poor our choice of candidates was in this election. Because I can see both sides of this one. TBH Biden is just getting started, so he could get worse.

I do believe that Biden is "owned".

What may be worse is that if we were to have to "go fish" for a solid replacement how far down the list would you need to go? I don't want Harris and I sure as hell don't want Pelosi.
    Trump was an excellent candidate.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by clivesbigbiceps View Post
    I have top of the line audio equipment I used to analyze it and can assure you he said "good looking", which was a nice compliment to give to the troops. Accusing him of being gay would make more sense than being demented.
    Fuking LMAO, this dude is pretending to LARP as an audiophile now?

Prove it. Show us your "top of the line audio equipment" with a wooden spoon on top of it.

YOu can't, because you're just a dumb libcuck hiding in some basement, getting paid 2 cents per engagement. Fuking loser.

Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    Unbelievable that 80 million idiots voted for this guy.

You're right, it is not believable... It did not happen. it was more like 25-45 million idiots voted for him... THAT is beleivable
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    Unbelievable that 80 million idiots voted for this guy.
    That's just it...there wasn't 80 million people who voted for him. Not even close...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Yep, history will show that Trump was the right man at the right time. We fuked up bigly.
    I agree wholeheartedly, although his decisions post-election will hurt his legacy IMO. The silver lining is Trump should be able to win in 2024 fairly easily.

If Biden runs again (against the advice of his party) then Americans will be forced to deal with his age and cognitive decline in a way that didn’t in 2020. If Biden does not seek re-election, there is a power vacuum in the Democratic Party with very few viable leaders on the horizon.

Trump will mop the floor with any Republican primary challengers. The only problem is that Capitol siege is a HUGE blemish on his record. Only time will tell if it remains in the minds of voters.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    LOL. I've said before I think he's going senile, but he still clearly says here "good looking marines". Is it any wonder Q gained such traction when people will only believe what they want to believe.
    He clearly said salute the marines but sure, explain the "I don't know what I'm signing" and "Take this to the president" next.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    lol if anyone actually believes 80 million voted for this loser.
    You're right, it was 81 million
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, although his decisions post-election will hurt his legacy IMO. The silver lining is Trump should be able to win in 2024 fairly easily.

If Biden runs again (against the advice of his party) then Americans will be forced to deal with his age and cognitive decline in a way that didn’t in 2020. If Biden does not seek re-election, there is a power vacuum in the Democratic Party with very few viable leaders on the horizon.

Trump will mop the floor with any Republican primary challengers. The only problem is that Capitol siege is a HUGE blemish on his record. Only time will tell if it remains in the minds of voters.
    That's why they are trying to convict him with impeachment, to stop him running again. Pelosi even said it in an (the sunday following the 6th, the 10th iirc) that she wanted him impeached so he couldn't run again.

If he is so crap and so hated, they should love him running in 2024, as it would guarantee them a win..........
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top line.

Ok.

Just go to the end of the video here. It is very clear. "Salute the marines". The UTE part of salute is clear as freaking day. At no point is there a ING sound as there would be with the word 'looking'.

I cannot believe I am actually even wasting time debating this with you tbh.

I am against Biden as well, but I too have excellent quality equipment and through my headphones, I hear him say "good lookin marines."

The dems cheated this election, but he did not say "salute the marines"

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats America, you elected a man who doesn't even know he is the President.

Awesome.

I had a favorite Aunt of mine and a Grandfather who died of Alzheimer's, and Biden shows all the same signs. It is not pretty and a horrible way to go out.

Here is our newly elected POTUS, signing some documents, then telling his assistants to "take this to the President". This is 2 days after talking to himself about 'salute the Marines" without then having done so.

Now, I don't know about you, but how can any red blooded citizen of the world, let alone Americans, feel good about this? That a man who is going senile at best and who has Alzheimer's at worst is now in charge of the most powerful position in the world?

Really Dems? This was all worth it? Your family's safety? Your kids? Just to get rid of a sitting President in Trump because you didn't like him?

Think back to 2016 through early 2019. Before the media and leftist hysteria with BLM and covid took over.

Say you had never read a newspaper, looked at the internet, and were never on social media. How would you say your life was going?

Probably pretty damn good. No wars where family members were getting killed. Gas prices way down. Odds are you had a job. Stock portfolio up.

But because you people didn't get your way in 2016? You just had to whine and cry and reeeeeeee for all eternity.

So we ended up with this. Congrats. You fawked not only yourself, but the rest of the world.

Go to .37.

What's worse: The truth (Your theory..Parkinson's) and he can't make the connection between think and do

OR the narrative

He actually did said: "Good looking Marines": and wants to sniff their hair?

Commies: Any thoughts?
    Carpe Diem, BABY

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am actually willing to bet a perma ban with any of the resident libs that Joe Biden will not finish his first term.

No way that guy can handle 4 years of the presidency.
    300 Forever

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    actually he's right in a sense OP. he said that because he knows he lost. Trump won.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone ever step into thick mud
    and go half-calf deep
    you try to keep walking and lose your boot
    then get your sock all filled with grime
    cause you had no choice but step in the sh't and keep going.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John Promise View Post
    I don't see what the issue is with the video. Biden knows he's not the real president...
    this. he knows

he is there just to earn millions for future generations of his family before he steps down
    Last edited by AWillis; 01-23-2021 at 06:40 PM.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tell me where in the sentence he made where the syllable ING (ING as in the Worst MISC poster of all times INGsmodel) in the word 'looking' stands out.

Show me the exact millisecond it does.

Because I absolutely hear the syllable UTE (ooot as in the Viking term "to ooot oneself) in salute.
    "Good-look-n Marines"
    "Sa-lute-the Marines"

Honestly, I heard "Salute" the first time this was brought up, the second time I stuck the speaker right up to my ear all I can hear is "good look'n." I think it's a matter of what we're used to in syllable accent and the way our brain fills in what we expect.

The thing that makes me think it's actually "good lookin" however is the hard "g" that is clear in the beginning. Also, a woman says thank you afterward, which I'm not sure is directed toward Biden, but makes more sense if it's in response to "good lookin" rather than "salute the."
    Virtue is its own reward.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lib trash will die before their subverted minds are changed. Can’t wait
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awww, he's playing the president in the movie set of Castle Rock.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Awww, he's playing the president in the movie set of Castle Rock.

I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959-a long time ago, but only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock. There were only twelve hundred and eighty-one people. But to me, it was the whole world.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats America, you elected a man who doesn't even know he is the President.

....This is 2 days after talking to himself about 'salute the Marines" without then having done so.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but can you explain why he should have physically saluted the marines? I looked at the video and it seems that the marines aren't saluting Biden. In that position, why should he render a salute? As far as I know, the lower ranking person suppose to render the first salute. I've never heard of a scenario where the President has to salute first.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    I'm a moron, but you don't even know what fascism means. LMFAO. You are the dumbest person on this board, and it's not even close.

Biden is a terrible President. You don't have to convince me of that. I didn't vote for him. He's only better than Trump, that's all, and it's a REALLY low bar to clear.
    Feelings.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The only problem is that Capitol siege is a HUGE blemish on his record.
    In four years most people will wish it was a real coup and had succeeded...
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats on "voting" in a Pa3dato as president.
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Antoine99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You know besides the whole destroying the country thing which sucks, this administration will give us so much hilarious content

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Completely wrong. Republicans have little to no chance in 2024. The problem is demographics and mail ins, not the siege.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Lots of people voted against Trump though and because of the mailin ballot scam more voters turned out overall. A big difference in turnout is lazy low information voters who now just filled in a ballot and mailed it out. Biden does well in the lazy low information voter group.

Sure it's been shown there's plenty of fraud. But it's not like they frauded 20 million votes or something. There's still A LOT of idiots who voted this old senile man in.
    You don't have to halt the election in the middle of the night unless you need to manufacture millions of votes...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as badly as i want biden to show what a worthless senile fuk he is.... I clearly heard good looking marines. I honestly don't know how people are hearing "salute the"

Also....

the grammar in this post gave me a stroke.

Originally Posted by gun-G View Post
    What's worse: The truth (Your theory..Parkinson's) and he can't make the connection between think and do

OR the narrative

He actually did said: "Good looking Marines": and wants to sniff their hair?

Commies: Any thoughts?
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
    as badly as i want biden to show what a worthless senile fuk he is.... I clearly heard good looking marines. I honestly don't know how people are hearing "salute the"
    But that's the bad option! It means he's gay for men!
    Doesn't it? I'm confused now, which is the bad thing to have said? Probably both.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stev0n View Post

Also....

the grammar in this post gave me a stroke.
    LOL, at least I start a sentence with a capital LOL.

By the way, Marine is also clearly spelled with a capital, puke. Mr furkrin enrish proffessa
    Carpe Diem, BABY