Thread: Train everyday

alon100009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Train everyday

Hello guys
    I've been working out in the last year with dumbbells' and bar I have in my apartment.
    Lately i've noticed that I can't make ABS workout well after my weight lifting training.
    I train 4-5 Times a Week A -B sessions.
    A - Chest legs and biceps
    B - Triceps back and shoulders
    I think about working out everyday - 4 weight lifting workouts and 3 ABS workouts in other days.
    What do you think about it?
    Like this:
    Sunday - A
    Monday - ABS
    Tuesday - B
    Wednesday - ABS
    Thursday - A
    Friday - ABS
    Saturday - B
    What do you say?

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could do 4 workouts a week, am and pm.

Sunday A in the am and ABS in the pm
    Tuesday B in the am and ABS in the pm
    Thursday A in the am and ABS in the pm
    Saturday B in the am and ABS in the pm

There is more than one way to skin a cat or clean a deer. I saw this first hand when a guy cleaned a deer in my backyard last week. He just skinned it, removed the back straps and removed the 4 legs. Never opened the body cavity (no intestines flying all over the place). Coyotes ate the rest.

alon100009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post

There is more than one way to skin a cat or clean a deer. I saw this first hand when a guy cleaned a deer in my backyard last week. He just skinned it, removed the back straps and removed the 4 legs. Never opened the body cavity (no intestines flying all over the place). Coyotes ate the rest.
    So what I said is not suggested? I tought about the AM AND PM workout on ABS and weight lifting separately.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Putting the unbalanced look of your general program aside, you likely don't need that much ABS work. But if it suits your priorities and you want to work out every single day, then your alternating plan looks fine.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really class doing abs on off days as 'training'
    Its fine too do, you won't die.

I do FAR more gpp work Inbetween real training sessions.
    Rows, rear delts /rc, abs, curls, hiit/loss and targeted mobility work (usually for my ****ty ankles)

For a good example of it.
    Bench for pecs crew
    FMH crew - couch.

TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post

Neat idea but it’s worth gutting just to get the inside backstraps...

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want to train more, have you considered doing a 5 or 6 day split with one day off per week, and on that one day either you can take it off completely or you could do some ab work if you wanted (I've done cardio / abs / yoga) on rest days before and that way you will be in the gym more if that's what you are looking for. So consider 5 or 6 lifting days instead of 4.

So either a 5 on 1 off repeate routine, or a 6 on 1 off repeat routine, and on that off day you have the option of either taking the day off completely or doing some ab work or whatever you want.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.