Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

McConnell proposes allowing Donald Trump two weeks to prepare Impeachment Defense

They're really going to do it.

Mitch McConnell proposes allowing Donald Trump two weeks to prepare impeachment defense
    US House speaker Pelosi said earlier that she would ‘soon’ take steps to launch the trial against the former president
    The timing of the trial is an issue as Trump is already out of office, and Biden is seeking to lock in his Cabinet amid multiple national crises

US Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is proposing to give former president Donald Trump two weeks to prepare his legal case for his impeachment trial, according to sources familiar with the matter.

McConnell told Republican senators that he would propose to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer that the former president have until early February to prepare his case, according to three people briefed on a conference call on Thursday.

The discussion of a two-week delay comes as congressional leaders attempt to work out details of Trump’s second impeachment trial, including the former president’s defence against the House’s charges that he incited the deadly insurrection at the Capitol earlier this month.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi has so far refused to say when she plans to send the article of impeachment to the Senate, a move that would require the upper chamber to almost immediately begin its trial.

McConnell and Schumer are negotiating trial timing as part of a larger discussion about the Senate’s organising resolution in a 50-50 chamber as well as confirmation of Cabinet nominees.

“He has a right to defend himself,” Senator Shelley Moore Capito told reporters on Thursday. “I don‘t think this is something that we should rush.”

Pelosi told reporters Thursday that she would “soon” take steps that would formally launch Trump’s second impeachment trial. That could happen as soon as Friday, more than a week after a bipartisan House voted to convict Trump, according to lawmakers and aides.

But that could now change. Several Democrats said part of Pelosi’s calculation is waiting for Schumer and McConnell to reach a power-sharing agreement for the 50-50 Senate. Pelosi acknowledged as such on Thursday, telling reporters the Senate was ready but there are “other questions about how a trial will proceed”.

“I’m not going to be telling you when it was going,” she added, declining to offer further specifics.

If the two leaders can negotiate a deal and get buy-in from their caucuses, they can pick when the trial begins and shape the contours of it. Otherwise, the trial would start the next day the Senate is in session after Pelosi sends the article.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...d-donald-trump
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait for Trump to run as a third party to fuk McConnell and his merry band of *******s.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 weeks? How generous Mitch. What a cuck.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what happens as a result of the Senate trial if he is convicted? It's not like they can remove him from an office he no longer holds. What's the point? Bragging rights?
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dems are actually doing this? LMAO. What the hell, what a clownshow.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post
    So what happens as a result of the Senate trial if he is convicted? It's not like they can remove him from an office he no longer holds. What's the point? Bragging rights?
    They can prevent him from running again. They know he is a threat. I doubt he'll see the inside of a jail cell.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Three things, son:

1 - it will give caution to other autocrats that are far smarter than Trump (e.g., Hawley) to not even think about pulling this **** again

2 - he would lose his pension and save tax payers money

3 - with a conviction, they would also vote to prevent him from ever holding public office again (not that he'd have a chance of ever winning any significant public office again)
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its official: gop hates their base.
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mountaineer92 View Post
    its official: gop hates their base.
    the GOP is a dead party
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Criminals have to face the consequences.

nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impeachment...Insurrection...Impeachment...25th Amendment....Accessory to murder...Impeachment.

What did Donald do again?

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nin-com-poop View Post
    Impeachment...Insurrection...Impeachment...25th Amendment....Accessory to murder...Impeachment.

Stay tuned to find out, son.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Impeachments are a kangaroo court. There's no point to mounting a defense. Every Senator's mind is already made up based on how it suits them politically.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cuckold Trump thought he could hide in his closet and live happily ever after 😂😂

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk Bitch McConnell and fuk the RINO party. We need to start the Patriot party

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suspect that most reasonable Americans would not be in favor of wasting money trying to charge a former president with anything. What's the point?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    Fuk Bitch McConnell and fuk the RINO party. We need to start the Patriot party
    Agreed but only as long as it's without Trump and anyone associated with him.

Anything with him/them in it is simply a continuation of the controlled op scam against us and will be intentionally designed to fail us.

No one with all the close associations to Soros (and with all the other big red flags Trump has) should be leading us. No one with the amount of character flaws Trump has should be leading us. No one with the massive fail Trump has had should be leading us any longer even without the other damning red flags.

Four more years!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nin-com-poop View Post

He told the people at his rally to go peacefully let their voices be heard at the capital. Fck yea, let's string him up...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is pretty pathetic for both parties. The Constitution is clear that you can impeach "The President," it doesn't say you can impeach a former president. With how hell bent the Democrats are on this, I would have to imagine they'll make up their own rules and he'll go to trial.

So much for healing and unity.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lock him up.

Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    This is pretty pathetic for both parties. The Constitution is clear that you can impeach "The President," it doesn't say you can impeach a former president. With how hell bent the Democrats are on this, I would have to imagine they'll make up their own rules and he'll go to trial.

Republicans are on board too.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might have been said but he will lose his six figure/year pension and benefits and won’t be able to hold federal office again.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000) me12inch is a name known to all. (+5000)

^This post is layered with so much stupidity.

You actually don't know what impeachment means. They never "impeached a former president".`

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They did impeach him as a sitting president....
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    He told the people at his rally to go peacefully let their voices be heard at the capital. Fck yea, let's string him up...

Trump let Qanon duped fools be Qanon duped fools who thought he wanted them to 'Storm' the Capitol.

He did so willfully and knowingly -->

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1629140623

He's not only at fault, but I believe wholly complicit in framing and entrapping those people and handing the America First movement a final huge blow before he was out of office. I warned he would do exactly that many times in the weeks before Jan 6th. for one example - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1627164393

I know these are extremely, extremely hard facts to accept, so much so that it can turn you sick and sour all over ... but it's true. It has just about ruined me lately. My dad too, who he and I both greatly enjoyed the past 5 years of pulling for Trump together. It actually brought us together like never before. He's broken right now over it all.

Luke, all you are providing is your own characterization of events in favor of the Soros conspiracy, you are no different than Q.

I am familiar with GLP and its roots years, and years ago, I'm sad it did this to you.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Luke, all you are providing is your own characterization of events in favor of the Soros conspiracy, you are no different than Q.
    'Soros conspiracy' ... ?

I'm unsure about what you're claiming.

Are you denying the many links between Trump and friends to Soros? ... and/or are you denying Soros' involvement in the many things I've posted he's involved in, including but not limited to funding street terror groups, radical politicians and other gov officials who are attacking the core of America (after doing the same to many other countries) and being a key part of the World Economic Forum's Great Reset plans?

be specific, what are you denying?

Also xterrarob, it's downright funny and odd that you're attacking me personally now ........... since you were the one here in multiple threads 'calling people to arms Jan 6' .... which has proven to be a huge ass mistake that shines very badly on you .... while on the other hand I was busy trying to warn people against it and that it was a trap .... which has of course been proven correct and the only one I know of here who did so repeatedly.

I mean are you for real right now? Get a handle on yourself.

I've laid off on you for that when I could have busted your ass wide open for it ... and instead you're here attacking me personally when you were dangerously, negligently wrong and I was exactly correct about it? I mean seriously WTF is wrong with you?

Lol, bust me open Luke. My post history is public and I know I've flip flopped on various issues or have been contradictory, I'm not afraid to admit that. Or the few posts/threads where I've mentioned I'm fed up with Trump or believed he would win the election.

And regarding my post above, I'm referencing Trump being a pawn for Soros.