Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you know what they say about blind prostitutes

[you really have to hand it to them]

-fred willard

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, my ex-brother in law was a weird introvert who married some trailer trash woman (single mother with 2 kids, lived in foster homes growing up), probably the first woman he had sex with, no joke, they met when he was 28 or so.

His family had a toy poodle when he was growing up, but this dude had nothing to do with taking care of it.

Then he and his trashy wife decided to start a side gig breeding some huge dogs like the one in op.

They got good lineage, and a male and female.

But no one was ever invited over to see the dogs. In fact no one was invited to their house ever.

Was is because he was a weird introvert?
    Was it because she was a trashy woman who wanted to disrupt his relationship with his family?

Maybe, and probably both to some degree.

Then something was wrong at his house, I don't remember what it was, but I was down there visiting the rest of their family, and his dad died recently - his older brother was pretty worthless when it came to fixing stuff at the house, so they asked me to go there and help him.

I will never forget what I saw at that house (rented) (yes Florida).

They had baracaded off the entire family room and removed the furniture. The dogs had access to the back yard through the sliding doors in the family room.

Basically, these 2 huge mating dogs had overtaken the entire yard and family room. There was literally a coating of poop, piss and dirt on the entire floor of the family room - not 1 clean sq ft. The room was completely destroyed, needed a new floor, new walls, new everything.

Those things absolutely took over, and they just let them. They were completely powerless to influence their behavior, and honestly it didn't seem that they cared.

Keep in mind these people had 2 children, and a newborn living with them in their den of dog poop.

I'm really not sure if I ever spoke with Michael again after helping him fix whatever he needed fixed.

repulsive

best of luck op

Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jandels has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ..They never see you comming?
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
      ☆★♫Golden Age Hip Hop Crew♫★☆
    Slow motion's better than no motion