Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
    It's wincel bro
    I am not wincel but he is a really cool guy.

MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clivesbigbiceps View Post
    I am not wincel but he is a really cool guy.
    Can some mod, perma ban this *******? Make him create another alt, I bet it will take 1 min, for him to post here again.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    It is not fun to interact with people who accuse you of being a paedo, of enabling paedophilia, or of wanting to legalize paedophilia.
    Sounds as if you have some experience with this Stoolie... anything you want to tell us bro? We promise no judgement.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clivesbigbiceps is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MisterInfinity View Post
    Can some mod, perma ban this *******? Make him create another alt, I bet it will take 1 min, for him to post here again.
    Seems like I've touched on an uncomfortable truth...

MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterInfinity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like I've touched on an uncomfortable truth...
    No wonder you've tried to off urself in the past. What a pathetic life you lead bro, srs. I'm not even mad, I just feel sad for you.

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    SRS

Why does every single Democract/lib here never acknowledges, or simply ignores posts mentioning Joe Biden extremely creepy and p3do behavior?

I mean you could be having some discussion on some thread, and someone bring up this ****, and Libs simply go AWOL, and I mean every single fking time. I have seen this, over and over again. Even myself, have been ignored, it seems libs never have the balls to go there.

So please, as SRS as possible, explain to me fellow Democracts, why do you do this?

And before you even say, that its just fake news blabla, like the good lil MSM puppet you are, there's LITERAL FOOTAGE AND PICS of this shiet.

I mean can you even imagine, if there was footage of Trump in engaging in such behavior with children? That **** would have been on MSM 24/7, and libs here would never stfu about it. This baffles me.

So please, by all means, enlighten me.

Inb4 no lib posts here.
    show me one example of a **** moveof biden. Every video i saw were complete fake news. Please enlighten me of an unequivocal video where its 100% clear that behvior was unaccaptable

And before you even say, that its just fake news blabla, like the good lil MSM puppet you are, there's LITERAL FOOTAGE AND PICS of this shiet.
    Show 1 pic or video than. Ur talking a lot, show the vid
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post
    show me one example of a **** moveof biden. Every video i saw were complete fake news. Please enlighten me of an unequivocal video where its 100% clear that behvior was unaccaptable

A video is fake news? Not a newspaper story. Not an opinion piece. Not a social media post.

A video?

There are literally 100s of videos out there where he inappropriately touches children.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SRS

Why does every single Democract/lib here never acknowledges, or simply ignores posts mentioning Joe Biden extremely creepy and p3do behavior?
    I don't think his being physically demonstrative in public is a big deal. I think the accusations from various women about Biden's private behaviour are more concerning TBH. It's clear that at minimum he's overly handsy with women. Democrats are certainly hypocritical on this issue given the implication that unverified accusations should be enough to automatically prevent Republican judges being placed, for example.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    A video is fake news? Not a newspaper story. Not an opinion piece. Not a social media post.

A video?

There are literally 100s of videos out there where he inappropriately touches children.
    all i ask is 1 video
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post

Dude the video has been posted here, are you srly saying, that there is nothing wrong with it?

I have come to the realization that people like you are brain dead. There is no other sane explanation.

babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) babyshark99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So many videos and pics of Biden laying pipe to kids out there yet no one here can seem to find one to post as proof. Interesting....

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    These videos are where he is well aware that he is on camera. He is showing discretion on the public stage. I want to make sure that everyone keeps this in mind.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Wtf is up with these posts asking for a video, when it was posted already? We living on an alternate reality or what? Da ****

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by babyshark99 View Post
    So many videos and pics of Biden laying pipe to kids out there yet no one here can seem to find one to post as proof. Interesting....
    Blows my mind that:

A: these are your thoughts
    B: what qualifies as a Biden defense

Simply show any video compilation of another senator, vise president or president acting the same way.

You can twist this any way you want but people do not make compilations of normal behavior let alone multiple compilations.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ITT cultist followers of a serial rapist try to project onto a genuinely nice old guy. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lefticle View Post
    Man that video is creepy af especially the part where he was feeling all over that girls face and asking for pics with the kids alone

A couple of the things he said were just jokes but a lot of that video is creepy

The one thing about democrats is they are obsessed with kids and are really touchy idk why they do this because I've never seen people on the right act like this
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Registered User Captain Amazing's Avatar
    Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Amazing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    lmao bro. When Epstein got arrested and these pics were posted in the R&P, those threads dropped so fast off the first page lmfaooo. Absolute crickets from Trumpers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fox, Newsmax, or OAN never showed these photos, correct?
    Nobody mentioned this either because orange man bad

Originally Posted by MMeadows11 View Post
    ITT cultist followers of a serial rapist try to project onto a genuinely nice old guy. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
    Another puss y, posting on an alt.

Come here with ur main account sillie, u *******.

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Denial. I think all libs are p3dos tbh
    LAKERS

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    If the media actually was fair and reported on it like they did with Trump grab them by the pussay then Biden would have never won. That's the hard truth.
    He didn't win. But Chinese hackers appointed him as president of Banana States of America.

First Russian's appoint Trump, then Chinese appoint Bidin, next one will be appointed by Iran.
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a conservative, I voted to push back against raping little children. However, I absolutely respect the right of liberals to hold an opinion that contradicts that.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    As a conservative, I voted to push back against raping little children. However, I absolutely respect the right of liberals to hold an opinion that contradicts that.
    So basically you're ok with peedo rights? I think they have 1 right. The right to a swift execution.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    So basically you're ok with peedo rights? I think they have 1 right. The right to a swift execution.
    No. I am saying that if liberals have the opinion that it is OK to molest children, then fine, that is the liberal opinion. That does not mean I am not going to push back on it. In my opinion, the right for a child to be unmolested is much more important than a liberal’s desire to molest said child.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Luke 17:1-2 (KJV) Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

-Jesus

Can't wait for all of you to gets what's coming to you.

1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good ol' P3do Joe

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyntall View Post
    Denial. I think all libs are p3dos tbh

I always had a thing for milfs, blondes and curvy teachers(HTC), so there goes that theory into the sunset....................................
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Why is that, every Democrat here always ignores Joe Biden p3do like/creepy behavior
    For the left, it all comes down to winning.

Does anyone here actually buy that no one on the left knew what Weinstein was up to, when he came bouncing into the DNC with giant bags of $? Notice how literally none of his enablers/fixers (that he used for decades) went down for their involvement?

The left puts on a show and then does what needs to be done to win. Democrats will always tell you that they are far more moral than the right but as soon as you call out a case where that simply isn't true, they pull out their tried and true "That's OK, the right is also bad". Strong stuff bro, didn't you just tell everyone that the left was the good guys?

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cause tv says orange bad.

The video evidence against Joe being inappropriate with kids is pretty overwhelming.

Hunter should already be in jail.

But we know how that goes with democrats.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
    Cause tv says orange bad.

The video evidence against Joe being inappropriate with kids is pretty overwhelming.

Hunter should already be in jail.

But we know how that goes with democrats.
    The amazing thing to me is not one of the regular libs on this board ever comes out and says 'yeah, Joe was wrong to do that with kids'.

You would think as a parent or just a decent human bean they could at least say that. But they don't.

The cult like kool aid behavior is off the charts.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally think Biden should come out and publicly denounce ped0s. The fact that he hasn't so far is really telling IMO..

And I don't think all Biden supporters are ped0s, but all ped0s are Biden supporters.

Am I doing this right libs?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503