Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    I'd agree if it weren't his private account. We're not talking POTUS account here are we?

There was no POTUS business on his account, he was speaking as a private citizen of which he was and had every right to be.

Help me out here?
    President Trump used his personal twitter account to conduct official government business.

https://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...ial_statements

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/polit...nts/index.html
    ^^ Chances are my post was Melania Trump'd from reddit

Reddit IS THE GOAT WEBSITE crew

Living completely rent free in minds of right wing cucks

Combat Veteran Crew (OIF twice, OEF once)

Hit six figures in dividends in 2019 crew

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    op's talking about law and constitution, yet is the one who's breaking the forum rules by using a fake avatar of a celeb.

he's been doing this for years.

ex: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...1165971&page=1
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by navid93 View Post
    Ok yeah? Gay people can’t refuse to bake a cake for a Christian either, what’s your point?

Civil rights act means you can’t be discriminated because of xyz, it doesn’t mean you yourself are allowed to discriminate because of xyz
    if you read through the thread and see my comments, should be self explanatory on double-standard of the left.

if you don't understand that, i recommend:
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    if you read through the thread and see my comments, should be self explanatory on double-standard of the left.

if you don't understand that, i recommend:
    [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-
    amazon.com/images/I/51mPGv8i5IL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg[/img]
    I mean, I was responding directly to your last comment. Not every single thing “the left” has ever done.

navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000) navid93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    No, it's not. They can still view anything he posts. They just can't comment on or rate it.

But guess when they can't?

When Twitter does it...
    You can block people from viewing your tweets...

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Yes, you’re very close and make a good point.

The argument the court made was that he was using his private account to make public announcements. It was private in name only

If trump just tweeted who he thought was going to win the super bowl or something, yes, the private argument would stand. But when you make actual presidential statements you can’t make the private argument anymore
    Originally Posted by JimFromRaleigh1 View Post
    President Trump used his personal twitter account to conduct official government business.

https://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...ial_statements

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/polit...nts/index.html
    I didn't pay much attention to the decision in the initial run because I agreed with it. I don't think he should be blocking anyone as he put himself out there and made a statement (although he is still a citizen and can make private statements I weighed it as better for the country with him being president). I do however make sense of, even a private company providing a service open to the public, that bastardizing a ToS to kill free speech is complete and utter BS. Short of yelling the equivalent of fire, violence etc (not some vague interpretation) then the platform should not be able to stop speech short of that, especially if they are government protection.

I also agree with bakers providing service to the public that they must provide templated services to anyone walking in to buy. Hand them two grooms, two brides, or a groom and a bride to put it on the cake and get over yourself.

More freedom, not less.
    More speech, not less.
    Resident Cop Defender-In-Chief

GOP needs no water, let it burn.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean, I was responding directly to your last comment. Not every single thing “the left” has ever done.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Thankless View Post
    The case was about not making a cake they requested for their gay wedding because it infringed on his right to exercise his religious beliefs.
    The left refuses to understand. Up until the marxist takeover of this country's institutions, it was understood that matters of religious conscience must not be violated by the state without specific, compelling reasons.

To a Christian who holds true to their faith, it's a matter of deadly seriousness not to participate in or celebrate the commission of a mortal sin. A baker who bakes a cake celebrating an unnatural mortal sin such as a sodomite "wedding" is complicit in the same sin. You cannot as a sincere Christian participate in that or profit from that.

On top of that, these bakers were not offering exclusive services. No sodomite couples were being denied their ability to buy a cake. There are plenty of non-Christian bakers they can buy from.

Moreover, these lawsuits were never about the cakes anyway. They were setups by narcissistic sodomites looking for bakers to make examples of. They had sympathetic bureaucrats ready, willing, and able to come down hard on the bakers.

It's blatantly unconstitutional to force a baker to bake such cakes under penalty of fines that exceed all definition of fair and reasonable punishment (IIRC, one baker received a $100K fine).

Remember, these same bakers would have been happy to sell generic cakes or birthday cakes to these sodomites. It was only specific types of cakes they could not sell. The fact that the customers were sodomites in and of itself, didn't preclude them from buying a cake.
    ** Biden is senile and corrupt. Harris is a literal whore. **

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JimFromRaleigh1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For years, Trumpets talked about how media is fake news with misleading headlines

Now trUMPERS crying a bout min wage increase don’t read it is for...federal contractors only

LMFAO

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok yeah? Gay people can’t refuse to bake a cake for a Christian either, what’s your point?

Civil rights act means you can’t be discriminated because of xyz, it doesn’t mean you yourself are allowed to discriminate because of xyz
    How are Trumptards this fukking retarded? Jesus christ who even let them out of primary school
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew ~~~~~SEND ENERGY FOR BULL RUN 2021~~~~~~

not actually 50

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB a private company follows their TOS and MAGA brahs scream “MUH 1A”

BRB Joe Biden to sign EO to make minimum wage $15/hr, but it is federal contractors only. MAGA BRahs go ‘OMG RIP SMALL BIZ”

It seems like MAGA brahs do not have an understanding of the constitution and what EOs actually impact.

WHy is this?
    We have been through this, but people like yourself that commit STOLEN VALOR, simply do not understand, so I’ll repeat it again. YouTube/Twitter/FB are public forums In fact they describe themselves as such in their Terms of Services. Facebook & Twitter are PUBLIC FORUMS. Under Section 230 Public Forums (Communications Decency Act) are not SUBJECT TO LIABILITY for content placed on its site. If someone posts a video on how to commit a crime, under 230, a public forum (YT) cannot be held legally responsible for that content. That's a good thing. It gives YT & others the ability to host a wide variety of content, nature vids, health vids, political diatribes, without fear of being sued.

However Facebook, Google YT, Twitter are not acting as of 3-4yrs ago like Public Forums but rather publishers. They stopped following section 230..which SPECIFICALLY REQUIRES that these websites (hosts) promote a true diversity of political discourse & instead began to JUDGE CONTENT by their own political & social criteria. In other words..they want it both ways, protection of a public forum & the editorial control of a publisher. You CANNOT BE BOTH.

And if private companies can do “what they want”...why can’t they re-open?

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For years, Trumpets talked about how media is fake news with misleading headlines

Now trUMPERS crying a bout min wage increase don’t read it is for...federal contractors only

LMFAO
    You are the biggest fukin moron on this forum lol. A measure like increasing the minimum wage decreases employment, at the very least puts a cap on it, & makes it very difficult for small businesses to operate while big businesses are still recieving subsidies & it creates a corrupt system where certain businesses benefit more than others.
    The only way to prevent all this is if you cut back these subsidies & force business to compete for labor.
    Labor is just like any other good in a free market, people have to compete for it. If you want wages to go up, get rid of the government paying the other half of the wage. Wages will increase.

Please, stop posting, urine idiot

BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because they slash their education budgets and replace critical thinking skills with guns and the bible.

Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    Because they slash their education budgets and replace critical thinking skills with guns and the bible.
    Home school tests better in every subject in every single state K-12

BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Home school tests better in every subject in every single state K-12
    Gonna need to see a source for that.
    Also a source that shows how that helps all the public schools in those states.

This. TrUMPERS due lack education and this is proven.

OMG TWITTER BANNED ME, MUH 1A. LOL nah its not a 1A violation at all.

OMG BIDEN RAISING MIN WAGE BYE JOBS. LOL Biden raised minimum wage for...federal contractors only.

Do trUMPERS even read?

Gonna need to see a source for that.
    Also a source that shows how that helps all the public schools in those states.
    Leave it to a lefty to ask someone to do their work for them. I guess public education did not teach you how to research. At least you’re all consistent.

https://globalstudentnetwork.com/sta...olers-measure/

https://howdoihomeschool.com/why-hom...l-test-scores/

https://homeeducator.com/homeschool-vs-public-school/

https://www.pros-and-cons-of-homesch...c-schools.html

https://www.classicalconversations.c...public-school/

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BRB a private company follows their TOS and MAGA brahs scream “MUH 1A”

BRB Joe Biden to sign EO to make minimum wage $15/hr, but it is federal contractors only. MAGA BRahs go ‘OMG RIP SMALL BIZ”

It seems like MAGA brahs do not have an understanding of the constitution and what EOs actually impact.

WHy is this?
    Why is it that leftists intentionally misunderstand anti-competitive behavior by monopolies like Twitter and Facebook?
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Why is it that leftists intentionally misunderstand anti-competitive behavior by monopolies like Twitter and Facebook?
    Meaning what? Be more specific.

Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dogkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are small businesses that are also federal contractors? Jesus Christ you're a phucking moron

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meaning what? Be more specific.
    I'd accuse you of playing dumb, but I suspect you're not playing.

Collusion between Facebook, Twitter and Amazon to deplatform Parler.

-Hercules

There’s no proof of collusion. Amazon doesn’t want to be associated with Parler so they stopped doing business with them. What does that have to do with Facebook?

Even if there was. Thats free market business. This is a normal thing that happens, the big guys crush the little guys before they become a threat. Have you ever studied business of any kind? What is there that is being misunderstood?

That has nothing to do with the 1A, like MAGAtards claim.

You don’t even need a business degree to understand this is normal behavior. Just watch one episode of fucing shark tank and they’ll mention that they’re worried the bigger companies will go after the little companies.

Free speech =/= 1A, retard.

There’s no proof of collusion. Amazon doesn’t want to be associated with Parler so they stopped doing business with them. What does that have to do with Facebook?

Even if there was. Thats free market business. This is a normal thing that happens, the big guys crush the little guys before they become a threat. Have you ever studied business of any kind? What is there that is being misunderstood?
    So all 3 companies deplatforming Parler within a 24 hour period isn't evidence of collusion? Ok, sure. There's no evidence that big tech worked together to take out a competitor. Jack Dorsey posting how happy he was that "Signal" (an app he owns) has supplanted Parler as the #1 app on the app store the moment that Parler was removed.

You're a phaggot.

-Hercules

Free speech =/= 1A, retard.

So all 3 companies deplatforming Parler within a 24 hour period isn't evidence of collusion? Ok, sure. There's no evidence that big tech worked together to take out a competitor. Jack Dorsey posting how happy he was that "Signal" (an app he owns) has supplanted Parler as the #1 app on the app store the moment that Parler was removed.

You're a phaggot.
    How did Facebook deplatform Parler lol

Only one company you mentioned was associated with Parler in anyway