Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Series X Destroys PS5 in Hitman 3 Performance

Cliffs: Hitman 3 delivers 4K 60fps on Xbox Series X, compared to 1800p on PS5 and Sonycels now desperately await PS5Pro.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL at posting this like it means something. Gamers want cheap hardware with 'ok' graphics and frame rates. This performance will satisfy 99.9% of gamers, all of which are casual and don't even care.

I'd definitely buy a PS5pro right now if it came out
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 01-22-2021 at 07:16 AM.

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't say destroys, it just runs at native 4k compared to 1800p. I doubt the average gamer will even notice this difference. I barely notice the difference between performance and resolution modes on most games unless I analyze everything switching back and forth. But I guess its a nod to Xbox and the little bit of extra power it has.

I haven't played a hitman in a long time so I think it might be time and its looking really good in 4K and HDR.

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see you OP. I see you
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo0731 View Post
    I wouldn't say destroys, it just runs at native 4k compared to 1800p. I doubt the average gamer will even notice this difference. I barely notice the difference between performance and resolution modes on most games unless I analyze everything switching back and forth. But I guess its a nod to Xbox and the little bit of extra power it has.

I haven't played a hitman in a long time so I think it might be time and its looking really good in 4K and HDR.
    It destroys it when you're looking at next gen and comparing capabilities.

The Series X has one dip to 50 fps which lasts 3-4seconds and that's it. Otherwise solid 60 at 4k.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Realistic note - On consoles I legit dont see a difference in-game while playing on native 4k vs the checkerboard chit that they do, and I highly highly doubt I'll notice it in Hitman as well. Unless you're like digital foundry that keeps zooming in on the tiniest pixel and lo behold ... this one pixel is more blurrier than the xbox counterpart!

But this still doesnt excuse Sony for kinda gimping it out on the gpu compared to Xbox. Doubt this gen's games will be similar to the difference between the xbox one vs ps4, and of course optimization also depends on the devs, but Sony did kinda mess up when it came to specs and storage capabilities on the PS5.

Legit, people here are gonna say 600 gb is fine ...... Lol no. I've maxed out my PS4 storage +2, 2tb drives..... Sony still hasnt put out a notice of compatible SSD drives with the PS5 or even released an external drive for PS5's .....SAD!
    Sig line can't be a novel

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    LOL at posting this like it means something. Gamers want cheap hardware with 'ok' graphics and frame rates. This performance will satisfy 99.9% of gamers, all of which are casual and don't even care.

I'd definitely buy a PS5pro right now if it came out
    You are right about the majority of console gamers but saying 99.9% is a vary large stretch IMO. PS4Pro and Xbox1X wouldn't have been as successful as they were if that were true.

Dying to buy a PS5Pro at any cost ASAP Crew here.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Realistic note - On consoles I legit dont see a difference in-game while playing on native 4k vs the checkerboard chit that they do, and I highly highly doubt I'll notice it in Hitman as well. Unless you're like digital foundry that keeps zooming in on the tiniest pixel and lo behold ... this one pixel is more blurrier than the xbox counterpart!

But this still doesnt excuse Sony for kinda gimping it out on the gpu compared to Xbox. Doubt this gen's games will be similar to the difference between the xbox one vs ps4, and of course optimization also depends on the devs, but Sony did kinda mess up when it came to specs and storage capabilities on the PS5.

Legit, people here are gonna say 600 gb is fine ...... Lol no. I've maxed out my PS4 storage +2, 2tb drives..... Sony still hasnt put out a notice of compatible SSD drives with the PS5 or even released an external drive for PS5's .....SAD!
    Completely agree on PS5's GPU, and agree even more every day that goes buy without a PS5Pro available for consumers who want more power.

Don't agree on storage as it would increase the cost of the machine too much. The SSD they use is very expensive and I think 600GB is just fine for the majority of people. The others will have ability to expand storage shortly. If you think 600gb is an issue I'd be curious to see the list of PS5 games you need instant access to at all times that equal over 600gb.

Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stackerbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    C.o.p.e.

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It only looks slightly better on the Series X and that's when you look closely with side by side comparison.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MS were behind with their dev tools by an entire year because they waited for AMD to finalize RDNA 2 where Sony was like fuk it we're not waiting. The result: launch games were on par or slightly favored PS5 even though SX is more powerful. Hitman 3 is just the start of SX pulling away with the tools getting more mature. The gap will continue to widen considerably once games actually designed with next gen features get released. Features the PS5 simply isn't capable of. Probably next year we'll get a nice taste of what's to come.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    You are right about the majority of console gamers but saying 99.9% is a vary large stretch IMO. PS4Pro and Xbox1X wouldn't have been as successful as they were if that were true.

Dying to buy a PS5Pro at any cost ASAP Crew here.

Completely agree on PS5's GPU, and agree even more every day that goes buy without a PS5Pro available for consumers who want more power.

Don't agree on storage as it would increase the cost of the machine too much. The SSD they use is very expensive and I think 600GB is just fine for the majority of people. The others will have ability to expand storage shortly. If you think 600gb is an issue I'd be curious to see the list of PS5 games you need instant access to at all times that equal over 600gb.
    Rumors are talking dual GPUs and double the power of PS5. Hope it's true. We won't see it for 3 years

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See what happens in the near future. I believe Xbox is the better system this time.

Imo best console each gen: PS1 > PS2 > 360 > PS4 > XSX(potentially)
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    MS were behind with their dev tools by an entire year because they waited for AMD to finalize RDNA 2 where Sony was like fuk it we're not waiting. The result: launch games were on par or slightly favored PS5 even though SX is more powerful. Hitman 3 is just the start of SX pulling away with the tools getting more mature. The gap will continue to widen considerably once games actually designed with next gen features get released. Features the PS5 simply isn't capable of. Probably next year we'll get a nice taste of what's to come.
    I was saying this the whole time PS fanboys were jerking off to early 3rd party comparisons. When the Dirt 5 comparisons came out and it was clear as day the devs were worthless trash and couldn't even load in the right textures on the Series X version yet PS Fanboys start beating their clits around. Argue over if terraflops are as meaningful as a measure as they once were, sure, but I don't think we are at a point where 20-30% more terrafloppers is completely meaningless.

Rumors are talking dual GPUs and double the power of PS5. Hope it's true. We won't see it for 3 years
    That's basically what they did with the PS4Pro. And god I hope we don't have to wait that long.

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    See what happens in the near future. I believe Xbox is the better system this time.

Imo best console each gen: PS1 > PS2 > 360 > PS4 > XSX(potentially)
    I think you nailed that except calling XSX at this point. I mean obviously it's too early to call but Xbox has a lot of ground to makeup on software.

But yea winners up to this point for each gen are PS, PS2, Xbox360, and PS4.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was saying this the whole time PS fanboys were jerking off to early 3rd party comparisons. When the Dirt 5 comparisons came out and it was clear as day the devs were worthless trash and couldn't even load in the right textures on the Series X version yet PS Fanboys start beating their clits around. Argue over if terraflops are as meaningful as a measure as they once were, sure, but I don't think we are at a point where 20-30% more terrafloppers is completely meaningless.

That's basically what they did with the PS4Pro. And god I hope we don't have to wait that long.

I think you nailed that except calling XSX at this point. I mean obviously it's too early to call but Xbox has a lot of ground to makeup on software.

But yea winners up to this point for each gen are PS, PS2, Xbox360, and PS4.
    You boys must be mis-spelling Nintendo 64 from that 1st gen of winners.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    You boys must be mis-spelling Nintendo 64 from that 1st gen of winners.
    I am definitely not.

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought a PS5 and thought Demon's Souls was the best looking game I've played in my life, perhaps up there with Red Dead Redemption 2, and better than it depending on what you're looking at for graphics comparisons. Gave the PS5 to my brother though for Christmas...

It's still difficult to buy a PS5, as everyone probably knows. Almost had a chance today but it failed, stores in my area were sold out for online orders :/. Don't see a need in waiting for a Pro model. PS4 came out in November 2013, and then PS4 Pro came out in December 2016. If it's anything like that you'd have to wait more than 2 long years before getting a new console.

Optimal thing is to buy a Windows based gaming PC if you care about high quality high graphics gaming, and can afford it. Buy a PS5 for the exclusives, still a great powerful system, just not as strong as a Series X. And at that point there's zero need to buy a Xbox because you've got the Micro$oft games on your superior gaming PC, including the ability to play with those who do have a Xbox.
    Last edited by Visel; 01-22-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here we go.. we should start to see the series x pull ahead in this next year.

i remember when it was xbox one vs ps4 and sony folks were laughing cause they were running 1080p30fps while xbox was at 900p30fps

xbox series x "only console with RDNA 2" as sony is using AMD's old gpu.

tables have turned and now "it dont matter, cant tell difference"

p.s I own a PS5
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weren’t most people saying that xbox would eventually pull ahead on multi platform games? Thats fine.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    Here we go.. we should start to see the series x pull ahead in this next year.

i remember when it was xbox one vs ps4 and sony folks were laughing cause they were running 1080p30fps while xbox was at 900p30fps

xbox series x "only console with RDNA 2" as sony is using AMD's old gpu.

tables have turned and now "it dont matter, cant tell difference"

p.s I own a PS5
    PS5 owner here as well but the cope in PS Crew over the limp dik GPU is just as cringe when Xbox Crew acts like Sony doesn't have better software.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO these next gen consoles are already such a disappointment that people are talking about the upgrade consoles.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PS5 owner here as well but the cope in PS Crew over the limp dik GPU is just as cringe when Xbox Crew acts like Sony doesn't have better software.
    The PS5 has a remaster and a couple of mediocre games for it's exclusive library. Maybe when you get stuff like GT7 you can have something to brag about, but for now it's just kinda pathetic.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Xbox > Playstation

Tale as old as time

Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    The PS5 has a remaster and a couple of mediocre games for it's exclusive library. Maybe when you get stuff like GT7 you can have something to brag about, but for now it's just kinda pathetic.
    I love when you get off your shift at work, I can only imagine it's microwaving burger patties or something.... Then you start angrily posting on the misc in full rage and denial. Yea, PS just has a couple mediocre games. Just lmfao.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are going to try and talk chit, atleast know what you are talking about.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

I love when you get off your shift at work, I can only imagine it's microwaving burger patties or something.... Then you start angrily posting on the misc in full rage and denial. Yea, PS just has a couple mediocre games. Just lmfao.
    It seems like you spend a lot of time fantasizing about me, you might want to look into that.

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Still doesn’t know the difference between a remaster and remake.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol'ing because I posted the same video in the hitman thread.

Someone was saying COPE a month ago because I said it's too soon to say that the ps5 will have higher performance in third party games than series x because it takes time for developers to get used to new hardware and developer tools. They were saying I was doing "damage control".

It's still a good gpu. And don't expect a potential ps5 pro (if released as soon as 2023) to be double the gpu grunt of the ps5. Tech improvements are slowing down considerably. What AMD needs to do is implement more efficient ray tracing and a DLSS 2.0 competitor (which I expect the DLSS 2.0 competitor to take quite a while, I read it was a decade of R&D for Nvidia)

LMAO these next gen consoles are already such a disappointment that people are talking about the upgrade consoles.
    They aren't disappointments. Unless you are expecting a 3070-like or higher tier gpu in a $500 console. Both use Zen 2 CPU's, and AMD's newish RDNA GPU architecture. Both are MUCH more balanced than last gens consoles. What you are getting for the price of these boxes is impressive. People don't realize that chasing native 4k/60 on every title is chasing a rainbow... because games get MORE demanding over time.
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 01-22-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I probably won't get a next-gen console, but if I do, my decision on which one to get will be based on the game library and not nonsense like this.

The original Xbox was significantly more powerful than the PS2. That didn't mean **** though because the PS2 still had way more AAA titles while the Xbox only had Halo.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice troll. You trying to hide the fact that you're the sonycel?

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Big aak

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    lol'ing because I posted the same video in the hitman thread.

Someone was saying COPE a month ago because I said it's too soon to say that the ps5 will have higher performance in third party games than series x because it takes time for developers to get used to new hardware and developer tools. They were saying I was doing "damage control".

It's still a good gpu. And don't expect a potential ps5 pro (if released as soon as 2023) to be double the gpu grunt of the ps5. Tech improvements are slowing down considerably. What AMD needs to do is implement more efficient ray tracing and a DLSS 2.0 competitor (which I expect the DLSS 2.0 competitor to take quite a while, I read it was a decade of R&D for Nvidia)

They aren't disappointments. Unless you are expecting a 3070-like or higher tier gpu in a $500 console. Both use Zen 2 CPU's, and AMD's newish RDNA GPU architecture. Both are MUCH more balanced than last gens consoles. What you are getting for the price of these boxes is impressive. People don't realize that chasing native 4k/60 on every title is chasing a rainbow... because games get MORE demanding over time.
    All indications are Sony wil do what they did with PS4Pro for PS5Pro and run dual GPUs. We don't have a ton go on but it makes sense right now as they have filed the patent for it and the same guy is in charge of system architecture, and that strategy surely must be the most cost effective as parts will discount in scale.

Also lol for responding to Jay like he has a brain.