Nitoro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Do I have bodybuilding genetics? (Pictures)

Hey guys how are you doing!

I have been training 6 years but only seriously 1 and a half, and I have exploded since that 1 and a half and all my gym mates say to me that I probably could be a pro bodybuilder. Do you honestly think I have the genetics? Obviously there are more factors like body's response and tolerance to the gear, but talking only about frame and muscle building capacities? All the pictures are without pump and I'm in a minicut after a lean bulk.

Me before lifting:

i.imgur.com/W9OcXRK.jpg

Me now:

i.imgur.com/CLzBe7f.jpg
    i.imgur.com/j5KHnkk.jpg
    i.imgur.com/Yo3dydf.jpg
    i.imgur.com/zi1LHQ7.jpg
    i.imgur.com/7ufL4rp.jpg
    i.imgur.com/p1zPSoW.jpg

Thanks for your opinion!

SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    your abs need work dude
    -bnch: 35kg
    -sqt:35kg
    -dlf:35kg

-
    i should have bought more than 35kg brahs.
    -banned from the 'female forum' crew*

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good start!
    I will recommend what do for novice bodybuilders is a good book to help your gains.
    The book "Brawn"by Stuart McRobert has all no nonsense honest advise to reach your bodybuilding potential.
    Good luck.