Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000) Swaggod9k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best websites to job hunt?

So far zip recruiter has been getting me way more interviews than indeed...

Fuk indeed.

How is glassdoor?

Any other good job hunting sites?

Should I create a linked in account, and just start messaging fools?

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grindr

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Linkedin can be good if you know how to game the system..

Pay for premium, review key word searches for the job you want, add key words to your resume/cover letter = profit. This will increase your odds of getting your resume past HRs trash bin and onto a hiring managers desk.

...but LOL at using job sites or recruiters. Your next job should come from your network over beer or golf. If it isnt, you are probably doing it wrong. The best jobs NEVER hit a website or recruiters desk.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post

Pay for premium, review key word searches for the job you want, add key words to your resume/cover letter = profit. This will increase your odds of getting your resume past HRs trash bin and onto a hiring managers desk.

...but LOL at using job sites or recruiters. Your next job should come from your network over beer or golf. If it isnt, you are probably doing it wrong. The best jobs NEVER hit a website or recruiters desk.

Get back in your cage wagie.

The best jobs are the ones you create with your own business.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Well you need a wage to have the resources to start a business so ......
    Just deposit money into your bank account, any other way and you're doing it wrong.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Swaggod9k View Post
    So far zip recruiter has been getting me way more interviews than indeed...

Fuk indeed.

How is glassdoor?

Any other good job hunting sites?

Should I create a linked in account, and just start messaging fools?
    Linkedin tbh ........ as u cn gain loads of connections OP m8!!

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Linkedin/thread

I'm interviewing with 7 companies after having job hunted on Linkedin for the past month
    this

all the other major ones like Indeed are also good but what is posted there will be on Linkedin and vice versa

LinkedIn is heavy on the tech with its algos for matching jobs and profiles
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well a lot of them do, but the position has always been filled prior to it hitting the website. They just throw it on the website to follow company protocol and to check a box.

I agree 100 percent with what you're saying though.
    and this

**** the corpie life and **** the non-meritocratic fields like Finance

fuaark, brb work is 100% showing you are visible and nut hugging
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reach out to recruiters on LinkedIn directly like a professional. Unless you are looking for factory or fast food work.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    Get back in your cage wagie.

The best jobs are the ones you create with your own business.

LOL...The vast majority of "Entrepreneurs" have no clue what they are doing, dont make any money and end up in an early grave. The majority that find success are the ones that fall into it...

The company I work for has grown through acquisition and I can say with 100% certainty that the owners of these small to mid sixed businesses have no clue what they are doing. They cant/dont build strategy, cant sell their products, cant write a real business plan. We buy them while they are fail or barely braking even, bring real expertise to bear and triple their profits within a few years. The ones we buy that are successful always attribute it to "hard work" but the reality is they founded a business at the right time and place and hit the jackpot from circumstances. They want to sell because they cant outgrow their luck.....

The above represents 95% of the small business in existence. Yes there are well run and managed small business but they are so far and few between its laughable...and the banks know it and its why they basically want your first born to give you a loan.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Linkedin / Indeed

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is an excellent strategy

I’d also add that you can message hiring managers. When I moved to the city I realized I had no connections and that jobs are often gotten via who you know. Defn an element of nepotism.

So I said fuk it I’ll go make my own connections, so I started emailing hiring managers and taking them out for coffees. Even if there wasn’t an immediate opening I built a pipeline of hiring managers that served me well for future opportunities.

I remember I took a guy out for coffee once and there wasn’t a role but in 6 months he reached out and we grabbed a beer and I had the job. He told me to go fill out the online application just so they can be compliant with HR.

Here is a message I’ve used that has gotten me two jobs.

100%. You’ve got to use forced luck and put yourself in the best position to succeed. Amazing how many people just submit an application and then sit around and hope theirs will be picked out of hundreds. If you really want the job you are going to make an outreach and try to get some time on their calendar, and that will stand out to them vs the sea of idiots that have made no effort beyond the application.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post

What do if you don't drink beer or play golf?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)