SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TX doc fired for taking home 9 doses of expiring vax and giving it to friends/fam

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...thorities-say/

This is an interesting moral quandary, depending on how the facts turn up. On the one hand the idea of precious vaccine doses going to waste for bureaucratic reasons makes me want to look around the room for furniture to break. On the other hand, doctors are flawed human beings who probably shouldn't be put in this sort of situation in the first place. The article also mentions that his actions might have put covid19 funding for the whole county in jeopardy (That sounds like bull**** to me. Harris Co has millions of people, and I doubt one doktor's **** up would jeopardize the whole thing for such a big county).

I am inclined to think that the county was correct in firing him but that he shouldn't suffer severe consequences on account of these are extraordinary times and no vax should go to waste.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If my work tells me to throw away something and I decide to keep it, I can be fired for stealing
    Thats just the way the law works.

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...thorities-say/

This is an interesting moral quandary, depending on how the facts turn up. On the one hand the idea of precious vaccine doses going to waste for bureaucratic reasons makes me want to look around the room for furniture to break. On the other hand, doctors are flawed human beings who probably shouldn't be put in this sort of situation in the first place. The article also mentions that his actions might have put covid19 funding for the whole county in jeopardy (That sounds like bull**** to me. Harris Co has millions of people, and I doubt one doktor's **** up would jeopardize the whole thing for such a big county).

I am inclined to think that the county was correct in firing him but that he shouldn't suffer severe consequences on account of these are extraordinary times and no vax should go to waste.
    https://wjla.com/news/local/no-vacci...-to-bystanders

Today, the pharmacy had one extra dose. It went to a 33-year-old Northwest D.C. woman who did not want to talk on-camera, but agreed to an audio interview.
    How is it different? This has been going on here since the beginning of distribution.

r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a moron. Would be fired for stealing any medication through

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    they were handing out the vaccine today, i guess if they get ahold of extra its first come first serve

i passed because i already had the cold, not taking a rushed experimental emergency approved vaccine for a cold I already had when I have a god tier immune system

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "His attorney says Gokal was simply making sure that doses of the vaccine were used rather than allowed to expire."

thats his attorneys cover story, you think his attorney really going to say well he wanted to help out his friends and family so set aside doses for them and abused his access to the limited vaccine as a doctor to help out his friends. come on man

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItsWhatIDo View Post
    https://wjla.com/news/local/no-vacci...-to-bystanders

How is it different? This has been going on here since the beginning of distribution.
    Vaccine going to waste is a sin. Giving it to anyone who needs it is a good thing. It remains to be seen if the doc tried reasonably hard to give the expiring vaccine to more needy people or if he made a more selfish decision to give it to his loved ones.

Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    What a moron. Would be fired for stealing any medication through
    The moronic thing was mentioning it to a coworker.
    Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they were expiring, which I think they were, then I see no wrong doing. Other than he could've driven them to a police station or something.

He shouldn't have taken it home though, he should have had his family come to the site to take it. A vaccine in a Texans arm is not a wasted vaccine.
    Beginning Injury Recovery lifting. Mountain Biking is my cardio and leg routine. Ankle is improving.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    If they were expiring, which I think they were, then I see no wrong doing. Other than he could've driven them to a police station or something.

He shouldn't have taken it home though, he should have had his family come to the site to take it.
    who are you to decide the law

this is why none of your posts here are taken seriously

what this person did is theft

if you work for a grocery store and the manager says throw away that food, you take the food instead and give it to a food bank, this is called theft, and is a crime, and youll be fired for it

feelings do not make things legal

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    who are you to decide the law
    You understand this is a bodybuilding forum right?
    this is why none of your posts here are taken seriously
    Again, bodybuilding forum.
    what this person did is theft
    if you work for a grocery store and the manager says throw away that food, you take the food instead and give it to a food bank, this is called theft, and is a crime, and youll be fired for it. feelings do not make things legal
    Stick to the op, why are you talking about grocery stores? A vaccine in a Texans arm is not a wasted vaccine, I would rather it be in an arm than in the trash.
    Beginning Injury Recovery lifting. Mountain Biking is my cardio and leg routine. Ankle is improving.

r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) r0bo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Vaccine going to waste is a sin. Giving it to anyone who needs it is a good thing. It remains to be seen if the doc tried reasonably hard to give the expiring vaccine to more needy people or if he made a more selfish decision to give it to his loved ones.

The moronic thing was mentioning it to a coworker.
    The moronic thing was stealing a vaccine lol

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    You understand this is a bodybuilding forum right?

Again, bodybuilding forum.

Stick to the op, why are you talking about grocery stores? A vaccine in a Texans arm is not a wasted vaccine, I would rather it be in an arm than in the trash.

So you got nothing lol

K, bye!

Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    The moronic thing was stealing a vaccine lol
    Yup. Should have administered it at the site.

ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guaranteed those doses would have been thrown in the trash (where the vaccines belong) if the doctor didn't take them, anyway.

But firing him for "Stealing" a free vaccine? Fcking clown world. The government is such an abuser of its own fraud/waste/abuse policy, it's not even funny.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Creampie Crew
    Republican Atheist Crew

ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gets what he deserves tbh. What fkn idiot is so stupid to steal experimental bs to inject it to your family and friends.

Fkn moron.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's starting to become quite a disturbing trend that liberals don't think laws apply to them...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Soros Disciple - AOC <3 Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would hate to see that doc get punished
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Masonic Grand Master. Masoning all day errday

JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    Gets what he deserves tbh. What fkn idiot is so stupid to steal experimental bs to inject it to your family and friends.

Fkn moron.
    This. Guy must have been a major paniccel