bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tea and crumpets

Srs.

I know a lot of Ameribrahs knock us Brits but a decent cup of tea and a hot buttered crumpet take some beating.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I like both but prefer Coffee .... Tea is an old man'd drink

Never got why my Grand-parents reckoned a Cuppa Tea quenched thirst - more so when it was hot (as too for Coffee-lovers) ... 2oh i need a Coffee desperatly"!!

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bristol83 View Post
    Srs.

I know a lot of Ameribrahs knock us Brits but a decent cup of tea and a hot buttered crumpet take some beating.

To think I thought my latest Neg was off you Bristol "pal" .... thankfully it was'nt and even more thankfully it makes me more determined than ever to Neg you wen I'm back "off spread" "mate"!!!!

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m a tea guy. Once in a while I’ll grab a coffee.

Shame away boyos, shame away
    New York

bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000) bristol83 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    I’m a tea guy. Once in a while I’ll grab a coffee.

Shame away boyos, shame away
    No shame here.

Morning coffee, afternoon tea is the GOAT

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No shame here.

I like it. I’m the reverse but nonetheless nothing wrong with variety. Change is good !
    New York

No shame here.

I so so just wanna Neg you all the time Bristol "pal"!!!

KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Curmpet?

Looks like a thick english muffin lol

TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheBrentmeister has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Phenomenal start to the day.
    💷 ☆☆☆ - υк cяєω - ☆☆☆ 💷

Originally Posted by TheBrentmeister View Post
    Phenomenal start to the day.
    too true mate - i love them, but the Grease from the Butter/Marg aint good .... if you have even 2, you'll need to work that off mega-time!!