ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100)

Willing to pay $100 AUD for someone to help me

How do i stop missing my ex? we dated for 7 months 2 years ago and i think of her everyday and sometimes i get sad because i dont remember her so well but i still remmeber how much fun we had and how much i loved her and all that and i wish to god to relive one day with her and have sex with her again

ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100) ObsessedLoser is not very well liked. (-100)
    $100 AUD

therapy hasn't helped

i want to go back and be with her it makes me mad that i cant even remember her that well sometimes

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Masturbate furiously, relentlessly bang randos, hookers and blow. thats it

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here are two facts.

1. She doesn't think about you at all
    2. When you broke up, she talked chit about you to her friends and family. You're a punchline to her and her friends.

Are you that pathetic you can't move on? Srs, what is she? A Goddess on earth? The real issue is you weren't truly happy with yourself and she filled in the gaps for you. When she left, you collapsed. Time to man the fuk up and make real changes.
    AntiGlobalist

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Here are two facts.

1. She doesn't think about you at all
    2. When you broke up, she talked chit about you to her friends and family. You're a punchline to her and her friends.

Are you that pathetic you can't move on? Srs, what is she? A Goddess on earth? The real issue is you weren't truly happy with yourself and she filled in the gaps for you. When she left, you collapsed. Time to man the fuk up and make real changes.
    But brother there is nthing to move on to?????????/

She wasn't a goddess but she was a great gf and i don't think ill ever get better

what the **** do i do?

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ObsessedLoser View Post
    But brother there is nthing to move on to?????????/

She wasn't a goddess but she was a great gf and i don't think ill ever get better

what the **** do i do?
    you made the handle "obsessedloser" what does that tell you?
    AntiGlobalist

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So 100AUD to use my time machine once?
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor

capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll do it for $150 but only 30 mins and no kissing

$280 for an hour, full package

Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    therapy hasn't helped
    It’s what you need though. It can take years. You probably gave up too soon.

Registered User littlecaesars59's Avatar
    littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    debloat in progress

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just accept that you always love everyone you ever loved , a little bit. That won't go away & you'll never love anyone else actually quite the same way.

If you think about it, neither of those actually has to be terrible.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mistyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell her how you feel, its the only way you will ever get over this. Tell her that you miss her and that you're sorry, and wish you could be together, Do it late at night, when shes tired, less likely to play games w/ you

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Handvo recipe with step by step pics – Gujarati handvo is a savory baked snack made with mixed lentils & rice. Low fat,

handvo recipe in pan
    In this recipe I am sharing how to make handvo in a pan. Since handvo is made from lentils and is fermented, it is a healthy snack.

This Gujarati handvo recipe comes from my sister’s friend. Her mom makes excellent handvo and my sis got this recipe from her. I tried and it gave good results. So I thought of sharing it.

It is one of the popular Gujarati recipe. Usually there is a special handvo cooker that is used in making handvo. But it can be baked even in an oven or pressure cooker. I even baked this handvo recipe in a pressure cooker and the baked handvo was also good.

Few more popular Gujarati recipes shared on blog are:

Khandvi
    Rava dhokla
    Dhokla
    Methi muthia
    Khaman dhokla
    The uniqueness of this recipe is that it has more proportion of moong dal and does not use chana dal. Though chana dal can be added if you want. Bottle gourd (lauki) is also used in the recipe. But you can use other veggies like carrots, peas or spinach.

It can be served as a breakfast or even an evening snack. You can serve it with coriander chutney or even papaya chutney.

how to make handvo
    A) soaking rice and dals:

1. In a bowl or pan take 1 cup rice and ½ cup moong dal.

making Gujarati handvo recipe in pan
    2. Add 1 tablespoon tuvar dal and 1 tablespoon urad dal. You can add 1 tablespoon chana dal if you want.

Gujarati handvo recipe in pan
    3. Rinse a couple of times with water and then soak rice & dals for 4 to 5 hours in enough water.

B) grinding & fermenting handvo batter

4. Later drain all the water and add the rice & dals in a grinder jar.

5. Add ½ cup curd (dahi).

6. Grind to a batter where you get a rava like consistency in the rice.

7. you can grind the batter in batches also. Do not add any water while grinding.

8. Add ¼ teaspoon baking soda.

8. Mix very well. Cover the pan and ferment the batter for 8 to 9 hours or overnight.

9. Below pic of handvo batter the next day. The batter will have tiny bubbles and faint sour aroma. Since proper fermentation depends on a warm room temperature, keep for a few hours more, if you live in a cool climate.

handvo recipe
    Preparation and tempering for handvo batter
    10. In a small grinder take 1 teaspoon chopped ginger, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic and 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies.

11. add 1 tablespoon water and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside. You can even crush ginger, garlic and green chilies in a mortar-pestle.

12. Rinse, peel and grate 1 small bottle gourd (lauki, ghia, dudhi, opo squash). You will need 1 cup tightly packed grated bottle gourd.

13. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small pan. Add ½ teaspoon mustard seeds. Keep the flame to a low.

15. Let the mustard seeds crackle.

16. Then add 5 to 6 fenugreek seeds, 1 pinch asafoetida (hing) and 1 teaspoon chopped curry leaves.

17. Fry for a few seconds.

18. Then add the ginger+garlic+green chilli paste. Be careful as the mixture can splutter if you have added more water when grinding the paste.

19. Saute till the raw aroma of ginger and garlic goes away.

20. Add 1 cup tightly packed grated bottle gourd.

21. Also add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and ½ teaspoon coriander powder.

22. Mix well and then switch off the flame.

23. Now add ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves.

24. Mix well again.

25. Add the tempered bottle gourd mixture to the handvo batter.

26. Add salt as required.

27. Mix very well.

Making handvo in pan
    28. Heat a pan and spread 1 to 2 teaspoons oil in it. Spread on the sides too. Keep the flame to a low. I have added less oil. If you add more oil, the base of the handvo becomes crisp and golden.

29. Now pour 1.5 to 2 ladles of the handvo batter in the pan. Keep a thickness of 1 to 1.5 inches. You can add more also, but then the handvo will increase in size and take a long time to cook. gently shake the pan, so that the batter spreads neatly or you can level the batter with the spoon.

30. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top all over the batter.

31. Cover the pan with a lid and then cook handvo on a low flame.

32. Do check a couple of times.

33. When you see the sides golden, then with a spatula gently lift and turn over. The top will also look cooked. You will also see some golden spots on the base. If you use more oil, the entire base will be crisp and golden. If less oil is used, then some golden spots will be visible.

34. Cook the second side too. If you want you can drizzle some oil from the sides. When cooking the second side, no need to cover with lid.

35. Cook till you see golden spots on this side too and the handvo gets cooked well.

36. Remove and Serve handvo hot with coriander chutney, sesame chutney or papaya chutney. This way prepare handvo with the rest of the batter. If there is leftover batter, then refrigerate it and use it the next day.

Gujarati handvo recipe
    If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration.

handvo recipe, gujarati handvo recipe in pan
    Handvo Recipe
    4.91 from 11 votes
    Dassana AmitBy Dassana Amit

Handvo is a delicious savory baked snack made from mixed lentils & rice. Handvo is a staple Gujarati snack made in many Gujarati homes.
    Save
    Pin
    Print
    Prep Time
    8 hrs
    Cook Time
    50 mins
    Total Time
    8 hrs 50 mins
    Cuisine
    Gujarati
    Course:
    Snacks, Starters
    Servings

Units
    Ingredients
    For Soaking & Grinding
    ▢1 cup regular rice
    ▢½ cup moong dal (mung lentils)
    ▢1 tablespoon tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentils)
    ▢1 tablespoon urad dal (split & husked black gram)
    ▢enough water for soaking
    ▢½ cup Curd (yogurt)
    ▢¼ teaspoon baking soda
    For Paste
    ▢1 inch ginger or 1 teaspoon chopped ginger (adrak)
    ▢4 medium garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon chopped garlic (lahsun)
    ▢1 to 2 green chilies or 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies
    ▢1 tablespoon water for grinding
    For Tempering
    ▢1 tablespoon oil
    ▢½ teaspoon mustard seeds
    ▢5 to 6 fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
    ▢1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
    ▢1 teaspoon chopped curry leaves
    ▢1 cup tightly packed grated bottle gourd (lauki or ghia or dudhi or opo squash)
    ▢½ teaspoon turmeric powder
    ▢½ teaspoon coriander powder
    ▢¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
    Other Ingredient
    ▢salt as required
    ▢4 to 5 teaspoons oil for greasing pan
    ▢white sesame seeds as required
    Instructions
    Soaking Rice And Dals
    In a bowl or pan take 1 cup rice, ½ cup moong dal. 1 tablespoon tuvar dal and 1 tablespoon urad dal
    You can add 1 tablespoon chana dal if you want.
    Rinse a couple of times with water and then soak rice & dals for 4 to 5 hours in enough water.
    Grinding & Fermenting Handvo Batter
    Later drain all the water and add the rice & dals in a grinder jar.
    Add ½ cup curd (dahi).
    Grind to a batter where you get a rava like consistency in the rice. You can grind the batter in batches also. Do not add any water while grinding.
    Remove the batter in a bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon baking soda.
    Mix very well. Cover the pan and ferment the batter for 8 to 9 hours or overnight.
    Next day the batter will have tiny bubbles and a faint sour aroma.
    Preparation And Tempering For Handvo Batter
    In a small grinder take 1 teaspoon chopped ginger, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies.
    Add 1 tablespoon water and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside. You can even crush ginger, garlic and green chilies in a mortar-pestle.
    Rinse, peel and grate 1 small bottle gourd (lauki, ghia, dudhi, opo squash). You will need 1 cup tightly packed grated bottle gourd.
    Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small pan.
    Add ½ teaspoon mustard seeds and let them crackle.
    Then add 5 to 6 fenugreek seeds, 1 pinch asafoetida and 1 teaspoon chopped curry leaves.
    Fry for a few seconds.
    Then add the ginger+garlic+green chilli paste.
    Saute till the raw aroma of ginger and garlic goes away.
    Add 1 cup tightly packed grated bottle gourd.
    Also add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and ½ teaspoon coriander powder.
    Mix well and then switch off the flame.
    Now add ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves and mix well again.
    Add the tempered bottle gourd mixture to the handvo batter.
    Add salt as required and again mix very well.
    Making Handvo
    Heat a pan and spread 1 to 2 teaspoons oil in it. Spread on the sides too. Keep the flame to a low.
    Now pour 1.5 to 2 ladles of the handvo batter in the pan. Keep a thickness of 1 to 1.5 inches. You can add more also, but then the handvo will increase in size and take a long time to cook.
    Gently shake the pan, so that the batter spreads neatly or you can level the batter with the spoon.
    Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top all over the batter.
    Cover the pan with a lid and then cook handvo on a low flame.
    Do check a couple of times when the handvo is cooking.
    When you see the sides golden, then with a spatula gently lift and turn over. The top will also look cooked. You will also see some golden spots on the base.
    If you use more oil, the entire base will be crisp and golden. If less oil is used, then some golden spots will be visible.
    Cook the second side too. If you want you can drizzle some oil from the sides. When cooking the second side, no need to cover with lid.
    Cook till you see golden spots on this side too and the handvo gets cooked well.
    Remove and serve handvo hot with coriander chutney, sesame chutney or papaya chutney. This way prepare handvo with the rest of the batter. If there is leftover batter, then refrigerate it and use it the next day.
    Nutrition Info Approximate values
    Nutrition Facts
    Handvo Recipe
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 385Calories from Fat 90
    % Daily Value*
    Fat 10g15%
    Saturated Fat 2g13%
    Cholesterol 4mg1%
    Sodium 130mg6%
    Potassium 510mg15%
    Carbohydrates 62g21%
    Fiber 7g29%
    Sugar 4g4%
    Protein 13g26%
    Vitamin A 220IU4%
    Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg67%
    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1mg59%
    Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 30mg150%
    Vitamin B6 1mg50%
    Vitamin B12 1µg17%
    Vitamin C 53mg64%
    Vitamin E 1mg7%
    Vitamin K 5µg5%
    Calcium 113mg11%
    Vitamin B9 (Folate) 461µg115%
    Iron 3mg17%
    Magnesium 85mg21%
    Phosphorus 199mg20%
    Zinc 1mg7%
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dudee you never take anybody's advice.

You're not going to buy your self out of this one.

Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    Just accept that you always love everyone you ever loved , a little bit. That won't go away & you'll never love anyone else actually quite the same way.

If you think about it, neither of those actually has to be terrible.
    Yeah pretty much what he said.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait, is Sandman Australian??

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are addicted to the pain of missing her and not really her.

Stop thinking about, talking about, social mediaing about anything to do with her.

Let go.

Once you do, you will date someone new and look back and laugh at how upset you were.

Good luck.

capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) capowt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    Wait, is Sandman Australian??
    Hes from Geelong

Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kewbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by capowt View Post
    Hes from Geelong
    Embarrassing

Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mistyy View Post
    Tell her how you feel, its the only way you will ever get over this. Tell her that you miss her and that you're sorry, and wish you could be together, Do it late at night, when shes tired, less likely to play games w/ you
    I disagree. Every time you have contact it reopens the wound and you have to start the process all over again. If he’s doing stuff like this it could be why it’s taking so long.

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Dudee you never take anybody's advice.

You're not going to buy your self out of this one.

Yeah pretty much what he said.
    Ok guess i just got to accept ill always think of her and have that love for her that may not be matched by anyone else

Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    You are addicted to the pain of missing her and not really her.

Stop thinking about, talking about, social mediaing about anything to do with her.

Let go.

Once you do, you will date someone new and look back and laugh at how upset you were.

Good luck.
    It's very strange brah. After my heart break everywhere I went i thought of her. It was like she was a ghost next to me and I'd cry just thinking about her Everywhere i went movies, dinner, eveyrwhere I could almost imagine her next to me. I becamse so used to her being there and being so sad bout it.... then over time it dissapears and the feelings fade.

But I got so used to it and in a weird way i almost miss it... now she's it's gone.

So i gues you are right in a way.. but i just cant help but feel i'l never quite feel or experience what i did with her and also feel sad knowing i stuffed it up.

Originally Posted by capowt View Post
    Hes from Geelong
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    Embarrassing
    Are you from Kew?

infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) infinityplus1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use that 100 to get a 50 yo asian to spit on you

Will forget that sloot quick
    Did I mention I think about you when I'm benchin' - ICE CUBE

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000) iputyouatapoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do i stop missing my ex? we dated for 7 months 2 years ago and i think of her everyday and sometimes i get sad because i dont remember her so well but i still remmeber how much fun we had and how much i loved her and all that and i wish to god to relive one day with her and have sex with her again
    You just need time to grieve. Don't sweat it too much.

Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ying2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spend that 100 on a night out easy solved
    *Everything I write on the Misc is satire and not to be taken seriously.

~~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

Are you from Kew?
    Nah it's a reference to something else

WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok guess i just got to accept ill always think of her and have that love for her that may not be matched by anyone else
    You can love your self brah (SRS)

You have to burn of karma and delete those negative thought patters that are not bringing you happiness.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Therapy hasn’t worked, you really think a miscer will work? You’ve been making threads for god knows how long on alts asking the same question and you still have no answer. What are your expecting? A miscer to write something that penetrates your soul and all of a sudden you won’t miss your ex?

Go back to therapy, what you’re doing on here is just weird as ****.

plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000) plebmaximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should've paid the 100 AUD to a massage parlour with CopeFear srs.
    Lifting Crew

JZLI is on a distinguished road. (+10)

money

If you spend all your state-owned money, you have to think about how to make money and not about anything else