Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500) gesten is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ipunchurgirl View Post
    Idk man tons of of great fighters had/have only one chick like Roberto Duran, Terrence Crawford, Andre Ward. However Conor to me seems like the type of guy to constantly cheat on his wife lmaoo.

A lot of times when a guy is just going around banging a bunch of sloots, and partying he loses his focus. Mayweather just puts training over everything thats why hes so successful. Mayweather is incredibly disciplined. He doesnt drink or smoke, and he has no tattoos
    Even if he’s cheatin(which I doubt cause he’s calling her his queen) he’s still the beta provider giving his time energy and attention span to this one unicorn girl with oneitus (while she’s prob banging chads in ONS)

Drinking and smoking and no tats(refeering to your Floyd comment) has nothing to do with becoming a simp beta provider

In fact beta providers are more likely to be alcoholics and smoke lmao. I know tons of simp beta providers with tats who drink like crazy(have big beer guts) and smoke

ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    Even if he’s cheatin(which I doubt cause he’s calling her his queen) he’s still the beta provider giving his time energy and attention span to this one unicorn girl with oneitus (while she’s prob banging chads in ONS)

Drinking and smoking and no tats(refeering to your Floyd comment) has nothing to do with becoming a simp beta provider

In fact beta providers are more likely to be alcoholics and smoke lmao. I know tons of simp beta providers with tats who drink like crazy(have big beer guts) and smoke
    I never said that drinking and smoking had anything to do with becoming a beta provider. I'm pointing out how Floyd puts training over dumb chit like drinking and smoking. Hes very disciplined. Anyways I disproved the point you were trying to make. Many great boxers/fighters who you would probably consider simps/beta providers out there

jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    You forgot his trash talk against Mayweather was A+

He can’t even fookin read!!!!
    Indeed, that was good.
    But again, Maywheater is dumb AF.
    "Reminds me of the good ol' days back in 03-04 when ripptoes/5 by 5/hit/doggcrap reigned supreme and you did not need direct arm work for big biceps. Rows and chins were it. "Ever see a guy rowing 300+lbs with chicken arms?". Ah yes those were the days. God bless amusclehead and his twisted one dimensional views along with the rest of the former flock."

WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WiseOldApe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hee's all ego and no soul that's why it got to him.
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Connor always talked smack but it didn't really get bad until after he became champ and started having all these record wins that swelled his head up and he went from confident to cawky and in the end it cost him a lot. Trash talk turned into trash behavior.

I'm a big Trump supporter and I'd have to say the same thing happened with the Donald. He had done so much and was doing so well, that he thought he couldn't mess up, and with all these people behind him cheering him on he just went over the top, which may have pleased them but it disgusted a lot of other people. Both Trump and McGreggor did this.

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    don't know much about boxing compared to mma but people take the mental game way too far nowadays. Aldo vs Conor was a good example of being in the guys head but outside of that it's just skill. People say Khabib beat Conor because Conor couldn't get in his head lmao like get the **** outta here.

they do the same thing in boxing. they go nuts over staredowns. dont get me wrong some guys had some bad ass cold looking staredowns but these guys are professionals and been doing it for years by the time theyre elite, a staredown isnt going to make or break the fight. I remember Mayorga talking lots of personal trash to DLH, calling him a maricon and all kinds of chit about his family, at the start where the ref goes over the rules and they do the staredown, oscar looked straight at the ground, didnt even look up and make eye contact with him. So he should have lost according to the "mental games crew" but oscar schooled him and knocked him out as expected because he was the better fighter

Registered User StoneColdMarko7's Avatar
    StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StoneColdMarko7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hes evolved. Of course primitive imbecile uncultured swine like you wouldnt like that because you are not used seeing a decent gentleman human behavior. To be honest I like his approach now.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op did you ever stop to think that maybe a humbling was what he needed more as a man? Sure good **** tall is fun, but as a man he may have more important things he needed to change
    *Proud member of the misc 767*
    *Proud member of the USA vs. Germany world cup ban thread
    -In a constant battle against the law of accommodation
    -Potentiation incorporated into every workout
    -The iron is better than any drug or drink
    -Level 5 google reviewer srs
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe being a father to two kids and having a family changed him.. idk just putting out there
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Khabib fans are so servile. I've never spoken about a woman they way they go on about him. Weird 3rd world behaviour.

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Khabib fans are so servile. I've never spoken about a woman they way they go on about him. Weird 3rd world behaviour.
    Definitely. I also don't quite see their argument that Khabib dominated Conor so unilaterally. He certainly won the fight, but it was a real war-- both dudes took a lot of shots, and Conor showed some pretty decent prowess on the ground against one of the greatest grapplers in UFC history. If it had gone to decision I think Conor would have probably been declared the winner.

I think MacGregor is a massive phaggot BTW, so I'm not some delusional fanboy.

tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000) tehgosu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fook da mayweddas

MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    It’s not that, it’s that he trash talk was all BS. While Khabib was pounding that mans face in Connor was telling him all the trash talk was for show. He was pleading to Khabib

Connor is a phony
    This.

Khabib turning conners face into hamburger meat in the middle of the cage while calling him a bitch and saying “let’s talk now bitch” was the most savage alpha moment in UFC history

Conner is mentally broken when it comes to khabib, he can’t even bring himself to speak his name and ACTS like he wants a rematch but the thought of Khabib has him tremble in fear

MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiniManletBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Definitely. I also don't quite see their argument that Khabib dominated Conor so unilaterally. He certainly won the fight, but it was a real war-- both dudes took a lot of shots, and Conor showed some pretty decent prowess on the ground against one of the greatest grapplers in UFC history. If it had gone to decision I think Conor would have probably been declared the winner.

Ummmm what fight did you watch lmao?

Khabib took barely any damage unless you count his sore hands after smashing conners skull in repeated over the course of 4 rounds

And just lol @ a grappler dropping the so called “best striker” in the UFC

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Ummmm what fight did you watch lmao?

Khabib took barely any damage unless you count his sore hands after smashing conners skull in repeated over the course of 4 rounds

And just lol @ a grappler dropping the so called “best striker” in the UFC
    I watched the same fight as you did brah. The difference is I dgaf about UFC or its phaggoty fanbase so I can objectively say that Conor threw some good shots and it took Khabib "the best grappler in UFC" 4 rounds to sub him. To say that's insignificant is pretty lulzy.

Khabib fought a great fight too, I don't want to diminish that, but it certainly wasn't as one-sided as people like you make it out to be. Completely unsurprised to see you simping for Khabib though tbh.

Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a side note: I bought a bottle of Connor's Proper 12 True Irish Whiskey, and I honestly can't decide whether I like it or don't like it.... I've taken 7 shots of it on an empty stomach and never felt any buzz....
    She don't you love you, mane...

KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tough92 View Post
    It’s not that, it’s that he trash talk was all BS. While Khabib was pounding that mans face in Connor was telling him all the trash talk was for show. He was pleading to Khabib

Connor is a phony
    Thats cause Connor said some nasty stuff about Khabib, his father, his wife and his religion. Connor found out right quick Dagestani dont fuk around in that regard.

I doubt Khabib will fight again, seems he is focused on getting his team going...his cousin just won his first UFC fight and khabib was his corner man.

Like Khabib said...he beat Connor and Dustin so he has nothing to prove. The only selling point that Dana has for any Khabib fight is if he will go 30-0 or 29-1. Better to go out on top that be an washed up bum still trying to recapture your former glory.

Originally Posted by KingOmar9 View Post
    Thats cause Connor said some nasty stuff about Khabib, his father, his wife and his religion. Connor found out right quick Dagestani dont fuk around in that regard.

I doubt Khabib will fight again, seems he is focused on getting his team going...his cousin just won his first UFC fight and khabib was his corner man.

Like Khabib said...he beat Connor and Dustin so he has nothing to prove. The only selling point that Dana has for any Khabib fight is if he will go 30-0 or 29-1. Better to go out on top that be an washed up bum still trying to recapture your former glory.
    LOL all the ethnics are ITT simping for Khabib.

As someone who hangs out with a lot of Dagestanis though, he's right.

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Wat

I hate khabib and actually prefer Conor but khabib dominated that fight on the ground and surprisingly on the feet. He probably would have put Conor away sooner if not for the illegal fence and shorts grabbing the ref was overlooking. It’s been a while since I’ve watched the fight but I don’t think I gave Conor more than one round if any.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
    Conor doesn’t have to sell his fights anymore
    This.

He now wants everyone to like him instead of thinking he is a trailer trash rapist with a big mouth.

Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    Wat

I hate khabib and actually prefer Conor but khabib dominated that fight on the ground and surprisingly on the feet. He probably would have put Conor away sooner if not for the illegal fence and shorts grabbing the ref was overlooking. It’s been a while since I’ve watched the fight but I don’t think I gave Conor more than one round if any.
    Judges scorecards gave rd3 to Conner but tbh that round could have gone either way

Only reason Conner “won” that round was because Khabib didn’t see him as a threat anymore and wanted to stand with him and test his stand up out

Imo I think Gaethji is more dangerous on the feet than Conner due to him having more weapons and we saw what Khabib did to Justin stood up, plus he ate big shots from Justin like they were nothing

I watched the same fight as you did brah. The difference is I dgaf about UFC or its phaggoty fanbase so I can objectively say that Conor threw some good shots and it took Khabib "the best grappler in UFC" 4 rounds to sub him. To say that's insignificant is pretty lulzy.

Khabib fought a great fight too, I don't want to diminish that, but it certainly wasn't as one-sided as people like you make it out to be. Completely unsurprised to see you simping for Khabib though tbh.
    Please tell what good shots Conner threw that phased Khabib

CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    On a side note: I bought a bottle of Connor's Proper 12 True Irish Whiskey, and I honestly can't decide whether I like it or don't like it.... I've taken 7 shots of it on an empty stomach and never felt any buzz....
    I tried proper 12 and thought it was very fukkn good. I was shocked. Usually these celeb endorsed alcohols are trash. Proper 12 was proper.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    no point in that rematch, well sure it will sell but from perspective of mcgreggor winning he has little chance, khabib dominated him in the stand up portions and that was supposed to be mcgreggors strong suit
    What no he didn’t? Lmao

Was the action too fast for you to understand what was going on?
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    What no he didn’t? Lmao

Was the action too fast for you to understand what was going on?
    Cope lol

Biggest one sided beat down in UFC title fight history

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mctapper got exposed hard. just the master of cutting and fighting midgets at 145.

he really is average when up against decent fighters

that is all
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CanuckGame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Cope lol

Biggest one sided beat down in UFC title fight history
    I wouldn't say that...

But yes mcgregor got absolutely dominated in that fight. I still want to see the rematch.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    mctapper got exposed hard. just the master of cutting and fighting midgets at 145.

he really is average when up against decent fighters

that is all
    Translation: he really is average when he puts himself in impossible situations that he isn’t supposed to even win to test himself and entertain people with difficult challenges.

Like boxing the best boxer in the world or fighting the best fighter in MMA that is a hard counter matchup to his style and fighting much bigger guys...
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chit talking in the UFC is largely bullchit. They normally just talk chit and start crap to get people to buy the fights. What started out as the opposite of Wrestling has now slowly morphed into it.

Also he has a son now, so he probably wants to be a little more calm.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000) Khumatmibro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree, much prefer the Tyson Fury brand of mental games than McGregor's phaggotry.
    He was hilarious in his early career, prior to Diaz 2. Just funny, witty and likebly cocky.

The Khabib pre fight antics he just came across like a coked up, drunk aggressive degenerate.

Honestly just hopes he keeps his nose clean from now on.