Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Putting your head in the sand won't get you anywhere.
    Nor does screaming at the sky.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    Skipping the hyperbole, there is not a better word choice to explain the claims of election fraud than speculation.

It fits the definition to an absolute fukking T.

Yeah, a lot of people feel the election wasn't fair, becasue it's easier than facing reality, but you have to chit or get off the pot at some point.
    So when people run ballots multiple times through the same tabulator, it's speculation to assume there's fraud going on?

You know there's fraud claims and convictions every election right? 2020 was nothing new.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    #SuperStraight crew
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390
    I WANT TO BRING BIG DRAMA SHOH WITH THE MAYXICAN STYLE, MAX

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nor does screaming at the sky.
    *At the American public to not get bodied & ignored by their government.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    So when people run ballots multiple times through the same tabulator, it's speculation to assume there's fraud going on?

You know there's fraud claims and convictions every election right? 2020 was nothing new.
    Speculation to assume?

Dude...

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speculation to assume?

Dude...
    Alright poor choice of words...

In the context of the situation where observers were barred, ballots were received late at night, counting was ceased, and counting rooms were blinded off from the public, you don't think it's fishy that ballots were ran multiple times through those machines?

Aside from the media simply not covering this stuff, the average MSM viewer is under the impression that our elections are infallible and fraud never occurs. Which is nonsense, fraud occurs every election cycle and cybersecurity experts have pointed out exploits in tabulation machines for YEARS.

Is all that discredited by a single word? Or is there actual video evidence of irregularities and potential fraud? And a history of criticism on our election systems?
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    #SuperStraight crew

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Alright poor choice of words...

In the context of the situation where observers were barred, ballots were received late at night, counting was ceased, and counting rooms were blinded off from the public, you don't think it's fishy that ballots were ran multiple times through those machines?

Aside from the media simply not covering this stuff, the average MSM viewer is under the impression that our elections are infallible and fraud never occurs. Which is nonsense, fraud occurs every election cycle and cybersecurity experts have pointed out exploits in tabulation machines for YEARS.

Is all that discredited by a single word? Or is there actual video evidence of irregularities and potential fraud? And a history of criticism on our election systems?
    If the situation were exactly as stated, yes I would be suspicious. I thought courts ruled out some of those claims as unsubstantiated.

I 100% agree that there are flaws in our election process, and they should be examined and improved.

That the system is imperfect isn't evidence that the election was stolen though.

If the situation were exactly as stated, yes I would be suspicious. I thought courts ruled out some of those claims as unsubstantiated.

I 100% agree that there are flaws in our election process, and they should be examined and improved.

That the system is imperfect isn't evidence that the election was stolen though.
    I think the issue is people assume anyone who brings up election fraud as someone who believes several millions of fake ballots were printed. Which wouldn't have been necessary. As usual, the opposing opinion is strawmanned.

I don't like pure speculation, everything I mentioned was filmed on video or just universally known (counting being ceased) and that's not even the half of the suspicious chit. I don't care if the fraud was insignificant to change the election, I still want to know and ask for investigation without being called a conspiritard by bias media.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    #SuperStraight crew

SillieZ4WincelMunkeeGoo MMeadows11's Avatar
    MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MMeadows11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There's no point in lifting them from the muck, they'll just find some other retarded conspiracy theory or cult leader to cling to. They're really no different from Trumptards - seeking a factless existence where they can create their own reality. They'll probably worship Donny Jr. soon. Only productive thing to do with them is to laugh at them. And hope they vote less.

engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) engj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    You do realize that you're no different, but just hopelessly hung up on believing things a bit more narrower, yes?

If that confuses you, as I know it will, just read the first sentence of your very own sig line, son.

What will it take to get you out of the conspiracy muck?
    How long did it take the Russiagate conspiracy folks to get over the Mueller time fizzle? Seemed like a similar level of emotional investment.

It was going to be epic, Mueller had the documents, Schiff had seen them and it was going to be a black day for America, the walls were closing in, Don Jr and Ivanka perp walk was coming.

I am imagining similar levels of cognitive dissonance one people realized Putin didn't control the world and the President.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    How long did it take the Russiagate conspiracy folks to get over the Mueller time fizzle? Seemed like a similar level of emotional investment.

It was going to be epic, Mueller had the documents, Schiff had seen them and it was going to be a black day for America, the walls were closing in, Don Jr and Ivanka perp walk was coming.

I am imagining similar levels of cognitive dissonance one people realized Putin didn't control the world and the President.
    That's cute. Comparing a government investigation with some random 4chan phaggot posting nonsense on the internet. Okay, son.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I still feel like there are millions hopelessly hung up on believing a fairy tale and there's nothing to help these people. They still believe things are going to turn around.
    meh.
    republicans know the Dems cheated.
    it's fine.

remember, republicans tricked the dems into agreeing to invade the middle east.
    and we are STILL there.

I can only imagine what the payback will be.