Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What will it take to lift QTards out from the Conspiracy Muck?

I still feel like there are millions hopelessly hung up on believing a fairy tale and there's nothing to help these people. They still believe things are going to turn around.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Resident Libtard BieberFeverBrah's Avatar
    BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boredom.
    Height: Manlet
    Weight: Fat

B: lol
    S: rofl
    D: lmao

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    I still feel like there are millions hopelessly hung up on believing a fairy tale and there's nothing to help these people. They still believe things are going to turn around.
    You do realize that you're no different, but just hopelessly hung up on believing things a bit more narrower, yes?

If that confuses you, as I know it will, just read the first sentence of your very own sig line, son.

What will it take to get you out of the conspiracy muck?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP weren't u a qtard at one point?

if so, what go you to stop believing?
    My 1 year natty transformation thread --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157144143

My workout log --------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150448553

Best Gym Lifts / Best Competition lifts (raw)

Squat: lol fml
    Bench Press: 400 / 380
    Deadlift: 650 / 585

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    OP weren't u a qtard at one point?

if so, what go you to stop believing?
    I never believed in Q lol.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never believed in Q lol.
    But you believe in the myth of a "stolen" election; along with a clandestine cabal of deep state actors with insidious designs on Western democracy where Trump is our solo saviour.

That's Q by any other name.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aliens
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, why do you even care?

I sure as phuck don't waste my life whining about bigfoot people, I don't spam bigfoot forums...

Yet when it comes to this oneeeeee single "conspiracy" the MSM spends thousands of hours dedicated to talking chit, tens of thousands of paid shills waste their lives trying to stop people from looking into it...

Why is that?

All for a LARP?
    MAGA 2020. I try to rep patriots but am always on recharge.
    Z4 is the a pathetic LARPer and has accomplished nothing in his life.

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post

I sure as phuck don't waste my life whining about bigfoot people, I don't spam bigfoot forums...

Yet when it comes to this oneeeeee single "conspiracy" the MSM spends thousands of hours dedicated to talking chit, tens of thousands of paid shills waste their lives trying to stop people from looking into it...

Why is that?

All for a LARP?

Did you enjoy the show? I did.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

Why is that?

All for a LARP?
    Because it was just another distraction, which sort of transformed into its own form of entertainment. And it took Trump supporters by storm. They took the faith they had, which should have just been in themselves to begin with, and put it into another authority, then doubled down with an emotional investment into a specific outcome.

You should NEVER be hopelessly tied to anything like this and you've become a victim of your emotions. It's really getting worse than people who express the same level of emotional investment in MSM.

Both Q or QLarp & the MSM take events and characterize them in a way to appeal to their followers. And those followers build up their reality based on that.

That's why it's difficult to wake people up from either side, it risks an identity crisis for a lot of people and those people would rather ignorantly double down than open their eyes and face reality.

"Tell me more Q! What am I supposed to think now?"
    "Haha friggen normies, Trust the plan"

"Tell me more CNN! What am I supposed to believe now?"
    "Haha friggen right wingers, Trump supporters are stupid & racist"

"Tell me more Fox News! What am I supposed to believe now?"
    "Haha friggen libs, Trump haters are stupid & can't figure out their gender"
    Last edited by XterraRob; 01-22-2021 at 07:31 AM.

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because it was just another distraction, which sort of transformed into its own form of entertainment. And it took Trump supporters by storm. They took the faith they had, which should have just been in themselves to begin with, and put it into another authority, then doubled down with an emotional investment into a specific outcome.

You should NEVER be hopelessly tied to anything like this and you've become a victim of your emotions. It's really getting worse than people who express the same level of emotional investment in MSM.

Both Q or QLarp & the MSM take events and characterize them in a way to appeal to their followers. And those followers have built up a reality that they feel good in because of that.

That's why it's difficult to wake people up from either side, it risks an identity crisis for a lot of people and those people would rather ignorantly double down than see the truth.
    Starting to think OP is a top tier troll

I used to think Dorich was mentally ill until he took the C. Jones trolling too far and exposed himself as a troll

Maybe I've been duped by Rob as well

Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Starting to think OP is a top tier troll

I used to think Dorich was mentally ill until he took the C. Jones trolling too far and exposed himself as a troll

Maybe I've been duped by Rob as well
    The truth is often hard to hear, or read.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a conversation with an individual last night that vehemently believes Biden was arrested, the inauguration was fake, Biden is a fake President, Bidens EO are all fake AND the military is currently rounding up people and putting them in Guantanamo..

I asked him at what point in the Biden Presidency he would capitulate and agree there is no secret plan..He stopped responding.

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I had a conversation with an individual last night that vehemently believes Biden was arrested, the inauguration was fake, Biden is a fake President, Bidens EO are all fake AND the military is currently rounding up people and putting them in Guantanamo..

I asked him at what point in the Biden Presidency he would capitulate and agree there is no secret plan..He stopped responding.
    I'm either seeing more people buy into QLarp post-election, or people are just outing themselves, but I've been talking to people expressing the same thing. Told them they should stay away from anything connected to it and just take ACTUAL events they can work with, minus the CT spin.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    But you believe in the myth of a "stolen" election; along with a clandestine cabal of deep state actors with insidious designs on Western democracy where Trump is our solo saviour.

That's Q by any other name.
    OP wants to believe in Q and election getting overturned without being called a Qtard.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    OP wants to believe in Q and election getting overturned without being called a Qtard.
    The election isn't going to get overturned.

Reptilian Hebrew Hammer Kumquatv1's Avatar
    Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck. Deprogramming these people will be a monumental challenge, especially with our sub par mental health services.
    Better than ever before

RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RIKTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Remember in 2016 after Trump got elected, one had to believe exactly that if they wanted a career with MSM.

RikterFarms remembers.

BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000) BunkerBoy is just really nice. (+1000)

Why is that?

All for a LARP?
    You spent a lot of hours saying Biden wouldnt be President.

How is that working out for you?

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is anyone here willing to provide a single source of evidence that the election was invalid? No? Ok.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing. Just like there won't be a way to lift lefties out of the BLM and ANTIFA muck.

There are a lot of low IQ, crazy, nothing to live for people out there who eat this kind of stuff up.

That is why cults exist.

That being said, I believe that many 'conspiracies' are not actually conspiracies but actual truth.

It is just that the wacko ideas and conspiracies that everyone knows are crazy make them ALL seem crazy to the uninitiated.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    Is anyone here willing to provide a single source of evidence that the election was invalid? No? Ok.
    You honestly expect people on a body building website message board to have that kind of information?

I mean cmon. That is such a copout.

So instead, just use some common sense and make a reasonable deduction. Every election indicator in the world would say Trump wins that election based on past performance. Every single one. A person has never lost an election like Trump did based just on that alone.

Add in the mail in ballots, the late night sudden changes, the witness accounts of shenanigans, and I think any reasonable person could say "yeah, something does look fishy".

For such an important event, and considering that half of the country does not believe the election was fair?

A complete recount, monitored by both sides, of any state that was close should have been conducted.

But the Powers that Be did not want that, and so we have what we have.

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A solid high school education would go a long way towards righting the ship.

inb4 but mUh InDoCTrInAtIoN

Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    You honestly expect people on a body building website message board to have that kind of information?

I mean cmon. That is such a copout.

So instead, just use some common sense and make a reasonable deduction. Every election indicator in the world would say Trump wins that election based in past performance. Every single one. A person has never lost an election like Trump did based just on that alone.

Add in the mail in ballots, the late night sudden changes, the witness accounts of shenanigans, and I think any reasonable person could say "yeah, something does look fishy".

For such an important event, and considering that half of the country does not believe the election was fair?

A complete recount, monitored by both sides, of any state that was close should have been conducted.

But the Powers that Be did not want that, and so we have what we have.
    Great Post +1

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    You spent a lot of hours saying Biden wouldnt be President.

How is that working out for you?
    You kidding? Most of us are having a blast. The next 4 years will be nothing but pure entertainment ridiculing the administration that dems unenthusiastically voted for. Dude broke his own executive order within hours, lmfao
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    #SuperStraight crew
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390
    I WANT TO BRING BIG DRAMA SHOH WITH THE MAYXICAN STYLE, MAX

Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seatard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    Kinda odd there was 14,622 threads about it tho.

Facts and Logic

Originally Posted by Seatard View Post

Facts and Logic
    People love to talk, speculate, gossip, theorize.

That is why reality TV is so popular.

Facts and Logic
    If you include the previous four years and the extents Washington has gone through during Trump's term and after, it's not wild speculation to believe they would do everything in their power to stop a re-election.

If you include the previous four years and the extents Washington has gone through during Trump's term and after, it's not wild speculation to believe they would do everything in their power to stop a re-election.
    Skipping the hyperbole, there is not a better word choice to explain the claims of election fraud than speculation.

It fits the definition to an absolute fukking T.

Yeah, a lot of people feel the election wasn't fair, because it's easier than facing reality, but you have to chit or get off the pot at some point.

Skipping the hyperbole, there is not a better word choice to explain the claims of election fraud than speculation.

It fits the definition to an absolute fukking T.

Yeah, a lot of people feel the election wasn't fair, becasue it's easier than facing reality, but you have to chit or get off the pot at some point.
    Putting your head in the sand won't get you anywhere.