Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    knew exactly what vid it would be before opening thread.

its one of the hardest videos for me to watch on the internet.

i could watch a mexican cartel video using a blowtorch on a guys eyeballs and not be as emotionally affected as watching this guy cold call for grand cardone.

knowing that there are people that do that for living makes me feel a pit in my stomach I cant even describe (ded fkn srs)

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuking lol at salespeople

Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winston56432 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what BRAD from Toronto does all day.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    those two tryhards walking around int he back are such *******s

i want to punch them in the face

if you told me hey we caught 3 *******s, the two guys in the video and osama bin laden but we only have 2 bullets, who should we shoot, I would tell them to shoot those two try hard *******s first.

swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by climberbrah View Post

i could watch a mexican cartel video using a blowtorch on a guys eyeballs and not be as emotionally affected as watching this guy cold call for grand cardone.

knowing that there are people that do that for living makes me feel a pit in my stomach I cant even describe (ded fkn srs)
    LMAO.... I never worked in cold calling....but twice had friends talk me into attending bull**** pyramid scheme seminars, which I walked out of. Watching that video....I would not last ten ****ing seconds in that ****hole of an office.
    Rasta Raffee is the coolest giraffe in the world! I wrote a novel, called "The Gym" Search "BGA The Gym," at Amazon or read 30% for free at Smashwords and let me know what you think.

nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    It’s literally hell trust me

The first job I ever had was working for two private wealth managers. Basically these guys managed over a billion dollars of money for high net worth clients.

So they are earning about a million per year. Corner office guys who come from money etc

They hired myself and 5 other guys fresh out of school and gave us lists everyday of different people to target to try and get meetings for these guys. So one week I’d call lawyers, the next doctors, the next ceos etc

Basically my pitch was “listen John, just a quick one from me this aft, I’m calling from the office of John smith at JP Morgan private wealth management, now of course I know someone in your position probably works with a wealth manager but when’s the last time you took a second look ...”

I’d sit there and make 120 calls per day while making 30k, no benefits while I was getting these guys quality meetings without ever seeing a cent in commission, I lasted 9 months before getting a real job.

It was awful and I can’t stress enough how much I hated my life at the time.

Do you know how much 30k is - my pay checks were 954 dollars twice per month ...
    120 calls?

Those are rookie numbers, boyo.
    You gotta pump those numbers way up.
    Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Stats:
    5'9"
    182 lbs
    12% BF

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    those two tryhards walking around int he back are such *******s

i want to punch them in the face

if you told me hey we caught 3 *******s, the two guys in the video and osama bin laden but we only have 2 bullets, who should we shoot, I would tell them to shoot those two try hard *******s first.
    You mean you do not dress like this to impress?

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guyaneseguy View Post
    What did you end up doing with those FINRA licenses?
    Pretty much let them expire once I went to corp finance. I like to think it was a resume builder, but it was mostly an educational experience.

Retail finance is a fukkin snake pit, meng. Would not advise most people to get into it.

strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

iirc, you're in front office finance? would you say what do is "easier" than the vid? i put easier in quotes because its tough in its own way im sure, but yea constant cold calling is another level

MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000) MugenNSX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JFL @ Grant Cardone

Very punchable face

climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strawbrerry1 View Post
    iirc, you're in front office finance? would you say what do is "easier" than the vid? i put easier in quotes because its tough in its own way im sure, but yea constant cold calling is another level
    yes FO, its chitty for sure (im up working....which sucks)

but I dont have to degrading things like that, I get autonomy to do my job, Im being paid to think more and provide analysis/advice (vs just a rote call script). I'm also being paid a ton vs that poor guy getting horrible wages.

its demoralizing to make some guy wear a tie/suit and not pay them over 100k at least. formal clothes are expensive, making a guy buy a 700 dollar suit for work when he makes 60k is immoral. as a result they are forced to buy a cheap suit to wear which is even more demoralizing (would be better for them to wear a nice modest polo and jeans).

technically what I do is sales at the end of the day, but we are selling billion dollar businesses - you can't just be a pretty face/smooth talker for that.....need to actually structure the deal terms, process, and assist everyone through the due diligence efficiently

it sucks and I want to quit but I would legit want to commit suicide if I did the above video (Srs). like I actually am angry people do that everyday.....
    Last edited by climberbrah; 01-21-2021 at 11:07 PM.

Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    It’s literally hell trust me

The first job I ever had was working for two private wealth managers. Basically these guys managed over a billion dollars of money for high net worth clients.

So they are earning about a million per year. Corner office guys who come from money etc

They hired myself and 5 other guys fresh out of school and gave us lists everyday of different people to target to try and get meetings for these guys. So one week I’d call lawyers, the next doctors, the next ceos etc

Basically my pitch was “listen John, just a quick one from me this aft, I’m calling from the office of John smith at JP Morgan private wealth management, now of course I know someone in your position probably works with a wealth manager but when’s the last time you took a second look ...”

I’d sit there and make 120 calls per day while making 30k, no benefits while I was getting these guys quality meetings without ever seeing a cent in commission, I lasted 9 months before getting a real job.

It was awful and I can’t stress enough how much I hated my life at the time.

Do you know how much 30k is - my pay checks were 954 dollars twice per month ...

that was such a vivid description of despair I recoiled reading it (srs). I've had some some chitty jobs/taskings in the past, and it felt like hell (would have rather been forced to do a prison march in bataan or something srs...at least that's a physical challenge as well vs sitting at a desk and doing data entry in excel for 10 hrs straight 5 days a week).

I have a problem where I can barely look at people with really really demoralizing repetitive jobs (not because I "look down" on them or think i'm better, but I internalize/feel their pain/boredom and having done chitty jobs in the past I get ptsd srs).

that video did it for me

strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes FO, its chitty for sure (im up working....which sucks)

but I dont have to degrading things like that, I get autonomy to do my job, Im being paid to think more and provide analysis/advice (vs just a rote call script).

technically what I do is sales at the end of the day, but we are selling billion dollar businesses - you can't just be a pretty face/smooth talker for that.....need to actually structure the deal terms, process, and assist everyone through the due diligence efficiently

it sucks and I want to quit but I would legit want to commit suicide if I did the above video (Srs). like I actually am angry people do that everyday.....
    makes sense. honestly wonder if i could've survived in your world, only now am i realizing that lots of people in finance/consulting have been preparing as early as hs (choosing a target school) to make get into these positions.

i had a sales role wasn't nearly as bad as the vid, but we had call blocks and my kunt manager would sit right next to us to listen to calls

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    [url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4ExqMV
    That looks like straight up hell lmfao

Literal wagie in cagie

This is why crypto alts will set you free
    No amount of crypto alts is gonna make you green srs
    Yellow Fever Crew

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would rather work at Mcdonalds mopping the floors for less than minimum wage than to that cringe chit.

Telemarketers has to be the worst job right?
    LAKERS

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This crap right here is what gives capitalism a bad name. I'll give that Grant Cardone credit, it is an effective way to get money out of people if you have no conscience or moral compass.

A lot of these techniques most sales people use, but just with moderation. The art of the swindle.

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok boyos - lightning bolt idea here. The entire business model of a boiler relies on selling chit tier overpriced products to people who don't have accurate information to base their decision. You exploit their innate FOMO to get riiiiich as fukk.

Can you name another industry that relies on asymmetric information to bilk customers into buying trash? Duh.

Give me one good reason why we couldn't operate a remote call center and have 100 miscers selling $500/bottle supps over the phone? It could leverage the same exact business model.

"Have you ever heard of the Rock? Well he just bought 6 more bottles! It's the biggest secret in Hollywood!"
    "Rumor is the FDA might regulate this like they do steroids! It's THAT powerful!"
    "This supp was invented by one of Elon Musk's personal physicians!"
    "I was looking at your social media and I think you could be a professional influencer after 90 days of our product!"
    "Pfizer just offered the creator $100M for the patent pending formula, but he refused because he wants to offer it straight to you!"
    "It eliminates fat by harnessing the power of ions! It's NASA level chit, bro!"

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love grant cardone srs

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    This crap right here is what gives capitalism a bad name. I'll give that Grant Cardone credit, it is an effective way to get money out of people if you have no conscience or moral compass.

A lot of these techniques most sales people use, but just with moderation. The art of the swindle.
    Capitalism is morally agnostic. If you can get away with charging $350/bottle for insulin that you produce for $5/ea (while miscers cheer lol), even though it kills tens of thousands of poorcels in your own country every year, you do it 100% of the time. Morality isn't ever a conversation in business.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Love grant cardone srs
    Tempted to neg
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Tempted to neg
    Something about him speaks to me man. His YouTube videos/podcasts and book just click with me. It’s nothing groundbreaking, just the way it’s delivered by him resonates exactly the right way with me. For some reason he was the guy that motivated me to get off my ass and kill it financially (still long ways to go)

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Something about him speaks to me man. His YouTube videos/podcasts and book just click with me. It’s nothing groundbreaking, just the way it’s delivered by him resonates exactly the right way with me. For some reason he was the guy that motivated me to get off my ass and kill it financially (still long ways to go)
    He’s a terrible role model, and killing it financially shouldn’t be your primary life goal... but above chasing women, see sig
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Ok boyos - lightning bolt idea here. The entire business model of a boiler relies on selling chit tier overpriced products to people who don't have accurate information to base their decision. You exploit their innate FOMO to get riiiiich as fukk.

Can you name another industry that relies on asymmetric information to bilk customers into buying trash?
    I work at a car dealership. No joke, I'm not apart of it but I see it all around me. They even try to use it on us sometimes.

Capitalism is morally agnostic. If you can get away with charging $350/bottle for insulin that you produce for $5/ea (while miscers cheer lol), even though it kills tens of thousands of poorcels in your own country every year, you do it 100% of the time. Morality isn't ever a conversation in business.
    Maybe you would maybe you won't. A lot of people won't. However, someone who will, is going to jump on it quick and outbid the person who wouldn't.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I work at a car dealership. No joke, I'm not apart of it but I see it all around me. They even try to use it on us sometimes.

Maybe you would maybe you won't. A lot of people won't. However, someone who will, is going to jump on it quick and outbid the person who wouldn't.
    Oh that's right, you know all about SCUMMAXXING for max profit lol. Today my elderly neighbor told me the dealer added a $400 "diagnostic fee" when they replaced the little solenoid on her Navigator tailgate lol.

You are right. Business is self selecting for sociopathy. It's near impossible to operate "ethically" once you grow beyond a small mom and pop outfit. Some shark will come along and eat you up.

Oh that's right, you know all about SCUMMAXXING for max profit lol. Today my elderly neighbor told me the dealer added a $400 "diagnostic fee" when they replaced the little solenoid on her Navigator tailgate lol.

You are right. Business is self selecting for sociopathy. It's near impossible to operate "ethically" once you grow beyond a small mom and pop outfit. Some shark will come along and eat you up.
    I don't know what was going on with that overpriced ford product but that wasn't me. I don't do that. But those who do are the one's that are filling up the industry and doing better.

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fukking wizards. Came in expecting Grant Cardone.

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked in recruitment and it was kinda similar to this chit.

had to make 600 phone calls a day + like 4.5 hours phone time.

I realised it was just a numbers game really. If you called enough people, you'd get an idiot to give you what you want.

Some people were LDARing in there and would repeatedly call like some janitors office at a bank which went straight to voicemail like 50 times a day and leave 10 min long voicemails just to get their dials/call time up lmfao. One guy got fired for it when they listened to his calls after.

the place was ****ing hell. All senior management doing snow in the toilets too, even first thing in the morning and a massive drinking culture every night after work.

Speaking of which - grant seems to be very AMPED up in this video. Wonder if hes been on the donuts

Double also - Grant Cardone is a literal scam artist. Thats been proven time and time again. He admitted to Jordan Belfort that his $40K sales training to businesses was the exact same product as his $20 book. Jordon tried to throw him a lifeline so he didnt fk his entire business on a live podcast - but he doubled down on it.

Belfort seems like an intelligent sociopath / whos charming and maniplative AF. Grant just seemed like a dumb redneck bully.

And after the interview, Grant calls Jordon a "broke rat" LOL

ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000) ilovetradies is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Olympia2018 View Post
    Boiler room this is how you can make 100,000+ and close any person in real life sales. Less then 10% make it, majority who fail are the ones with degrees, previous managers or experienced sales people. Good luck ������������

Sincerely guy who’s been in that seat making over 100k and trained people too
    this job looks **** how did you not want to neck yourself? srs.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I once interned at a chitty PWM place. My boss paid me $10/hour under the table, on fridays we’d go to the ATM and he’d give me my $ for the week lmao.

One of my duties was to go through their resumes and get people in the door to interview with my boss, pretty chitty feeling once I realized how much of a scam this snake oil bullchit is.

I always thought financial advisors were smart guys taking care of your money no they just throw your chit in the same stew based on risk tolerance they don’t understand much more. If they get really lucky they will sell you some life insurance products which is where the real money was I remember (watchout bros)

Also what B said was true they basically just take all your family and friends money but you don’t make the impossible cut so they fire you and the guy who hired you gets all of your clients you brought to the firm lmao. What a fukkin bullchit business. Hucksters for sure
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

i swear im an alpha RealLifeAlpha's Avatar
    RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealLifeAlpha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LexBrah View Post
    I worked in recruitment and it was kinda similar to this chit.

had to make 600 phone calls a day + like 4.5 hours phone time.

600 a day? how is that possible? jesus christ.... you must've been on an autodialer software or something?

sales is the best thing to ever happen to me professionally. yes, if you work at some boiler-room chop shop like Cardone you will hate it. work for a legitimate SaaS company and it CAN be the easiest $150-$300k/yr you will ever make (ded fkn Srs)

are there other, perhaps better ways to make money? absolutely. but i did jack **** in college, got a worthless major (English), and managed to turn my life around pretty quickly thanks to sales (ded fkn Srs)
    ~focus on what you can control crew~
    ~flaccid cummer crew~
    ~you are who you surround yourself with crew~
    ~mum was an escort crew~
    ~nothing is permanent so just enjoy the ride crew~
    ~2.5 inch dink crew~
    ~Forgive yourself crew~
    ~Accused of incest by extended family crew~
    ~It's up to you to fix your life crew~
    ~deep, sustained sexual eye contact with your own nephew crew~