paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How grizzled are you?

This is a spin off of a Saturday Night Live skit.

There was a blizzard in my town and I took my tractor with a front end loader to clear the parking lot of the place I work at. While driving the tractor home the front wheel rim failed. The center detached from the rest of the rim. I had to hitchhike home, come back with a jack and sockets, remove the hub/wheel, drive back home, weld it back together, drive back to the tractor, reassemble and drive it back home. This was in front of the local high school.

What's your story?

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m soft as butter srs

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    This is a spin off of a Saturday Night Live skit.

There was a blizzard in my town and I took my tractor with a front end loader to clear the parking lot of the place I work at. While driving the tractor home the front wheel rim failed. The center detached from the rest of the rim. I had to hitchhike home, come back with a jack and sockets, remove the hub/wheel, drive back home, weld it back together, drive back to the tractor, reassemble and drive it back home. This was in front of the local high school.

What's your story?
    I used to work in the bush in the summers to pay my way through school. Working in mining, exploration. Long days spent mindlessly exploring forests, lived out of a camp near Alaska that was only accessible from bushplane. At night, there was nothing more peculiar than the sound of the forest around you.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i work on my cars and bikes and have had to change the rear shocks on the side of the road so i could get home in the snow and with basic tools couldent feel my fukken fingers by the end of it so cold and wet

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I replaced a tie rod end on my 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, and forgot to torque the lugnuts after replacing the wheel...only tightening them by hand real quick.

I was driving down the road later that night and my car started shaking like a mf, so I pulled over and looked around, but didn't see anything, so I started driving again.

It again began to shake real bad, but before I could pull over again my wheel came off and went hauling ass down the road in front of me.

It sailed into the opposite lane, bounced over an oncoming car, through the parking lot of a busy 7-11 convenience store and into the woods.

I had to go find it and wheel it back to my car in front of a bunch of people who had gathered in the 7-11 parking lot to gawk.

I stole a lugnut from each of the other three wheels and got the fukk outta there all embarrassed.

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did a cab swap for my 1979 K10 in December outside of my buddy's shop lol. (I did cheat and we pushed it in to use the lift to physically lift the old and new cabs)

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much time do you have
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post

I stole a lugnut from each of the other three wheels and got the fukk outta there all embarrassed.
    I was on a safari/mountain climbing (Kilimanjaro) trip in Kenya. It was guided. Every now and then the people driving us around would steal the lugnuts from other wheels to keep them all at about 50%.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this this thread about being grizzled or being a mechanic

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    Is this this thread about being grizzled or being a mechanic
    I guess it spun into a thread of how much of a grizzled mechanic you are.

I shave my genital hair with the sharp edge of a clam shell while standing naked in a river in January. There are bears and wolves patrolling the river for food. How's that for being grizzled?

Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    I used to work in the bush in the summers to pay my way through school. Working in mining, exploration. Long days spent mindlessly exploring forests, lived out of a camp near Alaska that was only accessible from bushplane. At night, there was nothing more peculiar than the sound of the forest around you.
    Sounds like an interesting job, but never heard of this. What's the job title? What were your specific job duties/tasks? How many hours/days a week? Did they provide you gear or you had to bring your own? How much did it pay? who hired you for this? any benefits?

Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I work outdoors in california. Sometimes I get rained on and have to withstand brutal temps in the low 50's with winds up to 15mph.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Platinum Account Holder Honestly's Avatar
    Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I practice murder with my friends every day
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

Misc BJJ crew

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rattelsnake View Post
    Sounds like an interesting job, but never heard of this. What's the job title? What were your specific job duties/tasks? How many hours/days a week? Did they provide you gear or you had to bring your own? How much did it pay? who hired you for this? any benefits?
    There are a lot of seasonal jobs for tree planting, silviculture laborers, and more. Just got to know where to look. It's physically demanding if you're not in shape though.

I don't know what he did, but I've worked in the woods of northern Quebec for 6 years.

Job title

Forest technician: It's vague and encompasses a lot of things, but this was my job title. I was specialized in silviculture, however there are many different branches.

Specific duties/tasks

Planning in the office included mapping out cutting blocks for pre-harvest inventories and there were post-harvest inventories to monitor the regeneration of the tree stand, and decide if planting was needed.

Field work was land surveying and data collecting, this was the biggest part of the job. Delimiting different tree stands was sometimes needed, moving from one sample point to another, collecting the DBH (Diameter at breast height) of every commercial individuals (>9 cm DBH), the height and the age of the dominant tree in the parcel, the overall health condition of the trees.

Compiling and analyzing: Once a project was done, I'd go back in the office and put everything together in excel sheets. Make maps and write recommendations for which treatments we'd choose to harvest each block, depending on different criteria and norms. Write it up in a technical report, send it to my boss and either get it approved or make modifications.

With all that said, the job changes from one region to another, and some of my classmates hold the same position in a different area and have different tasks.

Shifts

Depends on the company and location. I have mostly done 10 days on 4 days off and 15 days on 6 days off.

Usually I work 10 months a year, depending on the winter. 2 months on employment insurance, but I'd find some other job instead. A lot of my colleagues would go down south for the two months or would go traveling out west.

Gear

They give you gear, but I eventually bought my own because I want to branch out as a contractor.

Pay

Started at 21$/hour, meals and accommodation paid for. My last position in silviculture was 31$/hour.

I'm in uni now getting a B. Sc in Forest management. Though I'll probably quit and move to arboriculture and get an ISA certification. Pay is good and can reach 6 figures with the cert and experience.

Not in it for the money though.

Employer

Several different kind of employers out there: public, private, independent. I worked for a medium-large sized co-op.

Benefits

Paid vacation time, medical and dental insurance, matched retirement plan. Can vary from one company to another.

Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ramimotemem View Post
    There are a lot of seasonal jobs for tree planting, silviculture laborers, and more. Just got to know where to look. It's physically demanding if you're not in shape though.

I don't know what he did, but I've worked in the woods of northern Quebec for 6 years.

Job title

Forest technician: It's vague and encompasses a lot of things, but this was my job title. I was specialized in silviculture, however there are many different branches.

Specific duties/tasks

Planning in the office included mapping out cutting blocks for pre-harvest inventories and there were post-harvest inventories to monitor the regeneration of the tree stand, and decide if planting was needed.

Field work was land surveying and data collecting, this was the biggest part of the job. Delimiting different tree stands was sometimes needed, moving from one sample point to another, collecting the DBH (Diameter at breast height) of every commercial individuals (>9 cm DBH), the height and the age of the dominant tree in the parcel, the overall health condition of the trees.

Compiling and analyzing: Once a project was done, I'd go back in the office and put everything together in excel sheets. Make maps and write recommendations for which treatments we'd choose to harvest each block, depending on different criteria and norms. Write it up in a technical report, send it to my boss and either get it approved or make modifications.

With all that said, the job changes from one region to another, and some of my classmates hold the same position in a different area and have different tasks.

Shifts

Depends on the company and location. I have mostly done 10 days on 4 days off and 15 days on 6 days off.

Usually I work 10 months a year, depending on the winter. 2 months on employment insurance, but I'd find some other job instead. A lot of my colleagues would go down south for the two months or would go traveling out west.

Gear

They give you gear, but I eventually bought my own because I want to branch out as a contractor.

Pay

Started at 21$/hour, meals and accommodation paid for. My last position in silviculture was 31$/hour.

I'm in uni now getting a B. Sc in Forest management. Though I'll probably quit and move to arboriculture and get an ISA certification. Pay is good and can reach 6 figures with the cert and experience.

Not in it for the money though.

Employer

Several different kind of employers out there: public, private, independent. I worked for a medium-large sized co-op.

Benefits

Paid vacation time, medical and dental insurance, matched retirement plan. Can vary from one company to another.
    Nice & thank you! repped

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After I got laid off in 2009 I ended up working 3 part time jobs: loading trucks for UPS, an inventory service, and running food to the luxury suites at the football stadium. During rodeo, I was getting 2 hours of sleep twice a day. Get up, go to UPS, come home, sleep 2 hours, go to rodeo, sleep 2 hours, wash, rinse, repeat. No UPS on the weekends, but I did that routine for 3 weeks straight.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I blew out the bottom radiator hose on my 1990s Mistubishi Pajero while 4WDriving up Muriawai beach. We were about half an hour up the beach when it went pop. I had to hitch a lift back to the carpark, holding onto the back of an old land cruiser with surf casting rods on the roof, dangling sinkers in my face.

Then I had to take the bros car to the auto parts store (30 min each way) get back to the carpark and try and find a ride back along the beach.

At this point the tide was starting to turn, but I managed to find a quad biker who would take me up (I had to sit on the back with my legs dangling behind because his son was with him) - turns out they were friends of a friend but I didnt know it at the time, but thats NZ for you.

Got there, replaced the hose, refilled the radiator with sea water and drove up the beach to an open area in the sand dunes and camped the night.

Came back the next day and flushed the radiator, no worries.

Edit: Just remembered I knew the brah behind the counter at the parts store as well, we went to school together, so he gave me trade discount on the parts
    Last edited by Jandels; 01-22-2021 at 01:54 AM.
    Damn

Country ass chit thedarrenestes's Avatar
    thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talked with a grizzled old truck driver who once had a breakdown somewhere in bumfukk Indiana back in the 70's during a snowstorm

Too cold to walk for help, nobody else on the roads

Took a spare tire and lit it on fire for warmth until another trucker finally came by and was able to give him a ride to next town

Said if his spare tire fire ever went out before help came he was gonna light his trailer tires next, but had no way to remove them so was essentially gonna burn his whole unit down
    Last edited by thedarrenestes; 01-22-2021 at 02:21 AM.
    Nascar American
    HA
    LVIIILLIAN

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jandels View Post
    I blew out the bottom radiator hose on my 1990s Mistubishi Pajero while 4WDriving up Muriawai beach. We were about half an hour up the beach when it went pop. I had to hitch a lift back to the carpark, holding onto the back of an old land cruiser with surf casting rods on the roof, dangling sinkers in my face.

Then I had to take the bros car to the auto parts store (30 min each way) get back to the carpark and try and find a ride back along the beach.

At this point the tide was starting to turn, but I managed to find a quad biker who would take me up (I had to sit on the back with my legs dangling behind because his son was with him) - turns out they were friends of a friend but I didnt know it at the time, but thats NZ for you.

Got there, replaced the hose, refilled the radiator with sea water and drove up the beach to an open area in the sand dunes and camped the night.

Came back the next day and flushed the radiator, no worries.

Edit: Just remembered I knew the brah behind the counter at the parts store as well, we went to school together, so he gave me trade discount on the parts
    I got a 2000 Montero in my garage right now that a month ago all of the sudden it has almost no power and a lot of gas is coming out the tailpipe. Sucks, I love that SUV. All leather interior, huge sunroof, was nice for its time. Doesn't handle very good however
    - root console

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    I got a 2000 Montero in my garage right now that a month ago all of the sudden it has almost no power and a lot of gas is coming out the tailpipe. Sucks, I love that SUV. All leather interior, huge sunroof, was nice for its time. Doesn't handle very good however
    Nice brah! I hope you get it fixed. We dont have Monteros, but it looks like a new generation Pajero. Mine looked like this

It was great for beach driving, sand dunes that type of thing, but not terrific on the motorway. It had the second stick shift for the extra low 4WD gears and the engine red lined at about 4000 rpm lol. Great torque though
    Damn

WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once I was at a concert and got separated from my friends. Got a ride home with some strangers and was too drunk to remember directions on how to get home. I told them to just drop me off at a gas station. I ended up taking a chit behind the dumpster out back.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jandels View Post
    Nice brah! I hope you get it fixed. We dont have Monteros, but it looks like a new generation Pajero. Mine looked like this

It was great for beach driving, sand dunes that type of thing, but not terrific on the motorway. It had the second stick shift for the extra low 4WD gears and the engine red lined at about 4000 rpm lol. Great torque though
    Pajero and Montero are the same vehicle, Montero is just what its called in the USA. The 1988-1993 Monteros/Pajeros were almost identical to the 94-2000. In 2001 they redesigned the body almost completely. Here's what mine looks like

Love the 4wd like you said. Mine is technically a Montero Endeavor, they only made it one year in 2000.. It had leather interior, sunroof, locking center diff (but no rear locker like some of the 98/99s) in addition to the 4hi and 4low. Like you said tho, not great on the highway. I use mine mostly on my dad's land for taking friends shooting, or pulling my snowmobile trailer around. Wish I had it, my friend took a pic of us all hanging out of my Montero with AKs and AR15s, one guy standing up out of the sunroof. looked like something out of a 90s cartel movie heh

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have grizzly sized balls. In heart, and sack.

That is all
    New York