Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Honestly, not really anything else like it out there. It's why it was such a breakout hit. Great combination of humor, writing, action, and animation. The stars just aligned there.

Mob Psycho might be the "closest" thing around since it's based on a manga by the same writer. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of the anime version. The series has a lot of deadpan humor, but the anime version tries to exaggerate everything with too many flashy colors and effects. Found it too distracting, but I'm probably alone there.

The animation in season 2 is chit. Some of it was distractingly bad.

Same. I even prefer the webcomic these days. It's moving along quickly, and it never fails to bring the laughs.

The One Punch Man sub on Reddit always has the latest fan translations of the manga and webcomic, for anyone who's interested.
    The webcomic art is fukkin amazing. Just finished 137 today.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    Attack on titan is probably the best story i've binged recently, it just doesn't do typical anime tropes all that often which makes it somewhat refreshing and it's got a good plot/mystery that keeps you interested beyond just the main characters power up cycles to defeat evil X, music is incredible, I youtube the battle music for when i'm playing video games all the time for the hype.

Sword Art Online also gets me because of the plot line and my dream that something like that is actually possible sometime in my life lol. I'm currently rewatching it cuz i love to daydream about VRMMO's

Demon Slayer was good, but not much to really binge ready because its still being created and has no closure.

Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon (dan machi) is actually not that bad, but it is very much weeb territory with it's borderline hentai.

and of course all your classics, death note, naruto, hunter x hunter, bleach full metal, one piece etc.

the thing i hate most about anime is that it's usually just a commercial for manga, so there is never a guarantee the story is resolved in an anime, i feel like i'll never get closure on some of these half finished ones i've watched, and i'm not really sure my weeb level is high enough to care to buy manga and read comic books like a child. inb4 manga/light novel always better crew.
    mangadex.org bro
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just put on attack on titan on Hulu and its in Japanese. I'm not reading that sht
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"