Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Monster Train (roguelike cardgame)

Monster Train is a roguelike deck building game with over 200 cards, a plethora of artifacts and a swathe of upgrades for any card in your deck. This makes each run and strategy truly unique. Take on challenging enemies as you level up your monster clans and covenant - you’ll never play the same deck twice. To take back hell, you’ll need to power up. Choose your route carefully, different locations give different benefits; upgrade your champion, recruit powerful units, upgrade cards, gain passive bonuses or duplicate any card in your deck.

https://www.themonstertrain.com/

Misc i can tell you, this game is pure awesomeness and addictive as fuk.

- Superb gameplay, more a roguelite as you get better cards the more you level up
    - Great art and overall graphics
    - OST is great
    - Replayability is endless and always giving something new, something to unlock which totally affects your next run

I never thought i would be into a cardgame like this, i got hooked from the beginning.

Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Monster_Train/
    Last edited by Stackerbruh; 01-21-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stackerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going to BUMP this /thread because you guys need to try this