Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000)

TFW you finally take delivery

Lemon'd my Velar, traded in my '13 GTR and '17 M4 for this bad mother. Needed something that had room but was exciting to drive. Ended up with an M8 GC and I'm fukkn in love, probably the most complete car I've ever owned. Nearly as fast as my GTR, plenty of room, loaded with tech. Inb4 its worth 50k in 4 years.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    love black on red interiors. our cayenne gts is.

so the velar was a big POS huh?
    Stern Crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont know what it is but BMW has completely turned me off to their brand since the E90. It looks like an amazing car for a BMW enthusiast but I just cant see myself ever considering one after watching the company sell-out its performance name with that pussy 4.0L v8 in the M3 E90/92. Then the branching to the 1 series, 4 series and adding ///M badges to cars for just having a few body panels. Saw the M4 cost about 80grand somewhere? Just lol. I guess the company itself branded itself this way for me for the past 15 years.

Same thing with AMG's as far as the badging.

If I saw your new ride on the road I dont know if I'd look at it as more than what looks like a 5 and a 7 series had a baby and then crapped out a porsche back end. BMW needs a new designer IMO.

Repped for content, though. I loved the old 8-series.

edit: Can you get the tires of wheels with a smaller aspect ratio? I think that and lowering 1-2" would make it look 10x better.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    love black on red interiors. our cayenne gts is.

so the velar was a big POS huh?
    Constant electronic problems, in just under 2 years of ownership it was in the shop for a collective 78 days just for the same electronic and speaker issues. Not to mention other random **** on other days. Initiated the proceedings in March right as COVID put a hold on everything, just now got word they settled out with us. Ending up getting the exact same amount we paid for it.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I dont know what it is but BMW has completely turned me off to their brand since the E90. It looks like an amazing car for a BMW enthusiast but I just cant see myself ever considering one after watching the company sell-out its performance name with that pussy 4.0L v8 in the M3 E90/92. Then the branching to the 1 series, 4 series and adding ///M badges to cars for just having a few body panels. Saw the M4 cost about 80grand somewhere? Just lol. I guess the company itself branded itself this way for me for the past 15 years.

If I saw your new ride on the road I dont know if I'd look at it as more than what looks like a 5 and a 7 series had a baby and then crapped out a porsche back end. BMW needs a new designer IMO.

edit: Can you get the tires of wheels with a smaller aspect ratio? I think that and lowering 1-2" would make it look 10x better.
    Yep I completely feel that. I cringe everytime I see an AMG badge on a vehicle thats not a 63 (I had a 2016 C63s that I had prior to swapping to my 2017 M4). Also agree on their pricing...a fully loaded M4 is creeping into 90-100k territory if you go all out and that's just ridiculous.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Victarion View Post
    Constant electronic problems, in just under 2 years of ownership it was in the shop for a collective 78 days just for the same electronic and speaker issues. Not to mention other random **** on other days. Initiated the proceedings in March right as COVID put a hold on everything, just now got word they settled out with us. Ending up getting the exact same amount we paid for it.
    yikes. wife has always wanted a range and I've always refused lol.
    Stern Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks wicked, kinda like an Audi RS7 which I'm guessing is its target competition

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Victarion View Post
    Wasnt that getting awkward at the dealership? Lmao
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Looks wicked, kinda like an Audi RS7 which I'm guessing is its target competition
    Price wise I think the Rs7 competes with the M5.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Wasnt that getting awkward at the dealership? Lmao
    Just flat out embarassing having to call them over and over for the same problem, not to mention annoying as **** as the dealer was 45 minutes away and the loaners they usually gave me were Corollas from Hertz.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Feel the same. No hate to OP, car is cool and all but BMW has seemed soulless for some time imo

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice, congrats. definitely one of the last good looking cars BMW will make if they keep pushing forward with this new design language. drove the M8 coupe at the M track day last year and it was great (minus the lack of a DCT)

Originally Posted by McLarenGTR View Post
    nice, congrats. definitely one of the last good looking cars BMW will make if they keep pushing forward with this new design language. drove the M8 coupe at the M track day last year and it was great (minus the lack of a DCT)

yeah this car is gorgeous but I do feel like BMW is sort of lost in the wilderness right now. I felt like MB was for a while but their new lines are getting better and better, especially the interior. Obviously P cars are at the top of their game right now. Audi has gotten extreme with their designs IMHO and you either like it or you don't. I personally like it as I am obviously a VAG fanboy with a P and an Audi at the house.
    Stern Crew

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The red light looks so good.

Originally Posted by McLarenGTR View Post
    Envious of the M track day. Moving to Charleston in 6 months and I really want to hit the M experience since it's relatively close. I will say I am exceptionally impressed so far. For such a massive car it almost defies physics. My GT-R was FBO pushing about 620whp on a conservative tune and this feels only a little bit slower. Comfort is through the roof, tech is amazing. My only gripe, and I do agree with the people that say BMW has lost their way, is that the steering feels kind of numb, and the "electronically" amplified sound is disgusting.

GT63S and Panamera Turbo's were way out of budget...for the money this thing checks a whole lot of boxes.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Manufacturers can't keep making the same old thing and expect to generate a profit. I really think that as enthusiast, we lose sight of just how small our percentage of sales is for these manufacturers. If BMW catered more to enthusiast, they'd actually lose money because the masses don't want the same type of cars. They want big, heavy, numb steering, cars that are comfortable and loaded with tech and fairly fast in a straight line. Also, because of increasing EU regulations, they don't even have the option of making the same type of vehicles you may have fell in love with over a decade ago. So yeah, M badges and AMG badges are now more used purely for marketing... but it's what been generating sales. IMO, the only modern car BMW is making for enthusiast is the M2. The M8 is awesome IMO, it's a fast GT car with aggressive styling and loaded with enough luxury and tech features to keep most people satisfied.
    Last edited by 6-SPEED; 01-23-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    beastly car, congrats brah
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    Manufacturers can't keep making the same old thing and expect to generate a profit. I really think that as enthusiast, we lose sight of just how small our percentage of sales is for these manufacturers. If BMW catered more to enthusiast, they'd actually lose money because the masses don't want the same type of cars. They want big, heavy, numb steering, cars that are comfortable and loaded with tech and fairly fast in a straight line. Also, because of increasing EU regulations, they don't even have the option of making the same type of vehicles you may have fell in love with over a decade ago. So yeah, M badges and AMG badges are now more used purely for marketing... but it's what been generating sales. IMO, the only modern car BMW is making for enthusiast is the M2. The M8 is awesome IMO, it's a fast GT car with aggressive styling and loaded with enough luxury and tech features to keep most people satisfied.
    100% agreed. It's a crap situation as far as P/L, stakeholders.

They just changed their target demographic in-turn diminishing their brand name in their performance division.

That's fine, I understand making money- but that comes with a cost of losing people like me. Figuring out how to do both is good, though. As a biased GM/Corvette owner, I think they handled it decently well- they separated Corvette from the rest of the lineup. Seems like ///M at BMW kind of started meshing in with it all.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats, love the color.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait..BMW M8 comes in 4 doors also?

congrats btw....theres really nothing that feels like an M performance BMW. and good job on not opting for some souped up crossover.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this and the M2CS are the best modern BMWs. But yeah, as a prior ///M fanboy who drove an E90 ZCP M3 with an Akrapovic exhaust and had the time of his life in it, I don't see myself getting into the brand any time soon unless there's a great deal to be had. I do like the X5Ms, my mom's had every generation aside from the current one, those are beasts.
    Enjoy the M8 Gran Coupe brah, it's a beauty. And as someone who put 15k miles on a '14 BE GTR, I'm now even more curious since you say this car is just as fast.

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    I think this and the M2CS are the best modern BMWs. But yeah, as a prior ///M fanboy who drove an E90 ZCP M3 with an Akrapovic exhaust and had the time of his life in it, I don't see myself getting into the brand any time soon unless there's a great deal to be had. I do like the X5Ms, my mom's had every generation aside from the current one, those are beasts.
    Enjoy the M8 Gran Coupe brah, it's a beauty. And as someone who put 15k miles on a '14 BE GTR, I'm now even more curious since you say this car is just as fast.
    Good taste in rides bro. The GC is like gravity-defyingly fast. It honestly makes zero sense a car that large is as fast and as tight around corners as it is. The steering feels a little sterile, but the car is just ridiculously quick. Mine was FBO, conservatively tuned at around 600whp and for sure it was quicker, but for a car that can do it all the M8 is really tough to beat.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice Bimmer!