lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home scale for measuring fat %?

Any recommendations on home scale for measuring body fat % ?
    I know most of them are not really accurate, but more for keeping track on the progress.

Thanks

TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomGallopavo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We use something similar to this...

amazon.com/Sequoia-Fitness-TrimCal-Caliper-Health/dp/B00B2MIDFY/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=body+fat+tool&qid=16 11255243&sr=8-11

And this...

exrx.net/Calculators/BodyComp

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There isn't a good home solution. Save your money.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A mirror and a pair of eyes

lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will try RENPHO Body Fat Scale
    Several people recommended this

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lindk View Post
    I will try RENPHO Body Fat Scale
    Several people recommended this
    I wouldn't.

They are useless at measuring BF% - not just that one but all makes - because BIA is a flawed method.

Anything short of a DEXA or bodpod is going to be a waste of time. You may as well stick with a normal scale and a tapemeasure.

https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...impedance-bia/

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    There isn't a good home solution. Save your money.
    This. ^

I use the Navy method. It’s not accurate, but it is consistent, so I can track whether I am moving in the right direction.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    This. ^

I use the Navy method. It’s not accurate, but it is consistent, so I can track whether I am moving in the right direction.
    I ask my wife if I look fat. She lets me know if I am moving in the right direction.

zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zoom008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I ask my wife if I look fat. She lets me know if I am moving in the right direction.
    If he's not married it will be cheaper for him to get a scale over a wife :P