jyotipurba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carb Cycling advice

Hey guys I'm looking to do carb cycling I feel like my body has adjusted to the keto lifestyle and eating just the same calories and macros everyday it's not really changing my body weight. I have a lot of weight to lose in about six months time and I would like to try carb cycling

I have used a few calculator and this is what the calories are recommended

High carb 2218 calories 279 c 154 p 54 f
    Mid carb (3x) 1661 calories 120 c 123 p 77 f
    Low carb (3x) 1477 calories 18 c 115 p 105f

When I take a look at my average weekly breakdown on my macros for some reason I feel like the fats are high is this what carb cycling is supposed to be? (24% carb 46% fat 30%)

If someone can please advise me to an article or just a rough breakdown of what the macros should be on each day

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sadly this is not how it works. i mean you CAN lose weight with carb cycling, but it simply happens because you're in a caloric deficit. carb cycling doesn't do anything special and i'd say it just complicates things to seem fancy

your body hasn't adjusted to the keto lifestyle, your TDEE is just the same number that you're eating in calories. so, you can keep doing keto if that's what you like, just decrease your calories (or move more) to stay in a deficit

don't overcomplicate it

VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Keto and carb cycling and even fasting is just a style of eating. When it comes to losing weight the only thing that matters is how many calories you consume a day.

2. Macros are not a component for losing weight but if you're concerned with building/retaining lean mass or planing to compete then yes. For general fit people as long as you're consuming a good amount of protein everyday macros don't really matter that much. Again with weight loss the only thing that matters is how many calories you consume a day.

3. Calculators are not always accurate so you need to find a fair number to start with (most men: 2000, most women:1400) and after 3 1/2 weeks if you haven't lost 4 or more pounds then that number is too high (exercise plays into this)

Be sure to read the stickies on nutrition and try not to spend a month eating or overeating your tdee

jyotipurba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thing is I've been on keto for 2 years and I want to get off of it because I feel like it's cause some damage to my metabolism I have not been able to lose weight

I was on 1800 calories according to a calculator but in the last week I haven't lost any weight

VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50) VySingh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jyotipurba View Post
    The thing is I've been on keto for 2 years and I want to get off of it because I feel like it's cause some damage to my metabolism I have not been able to lose weight

I was on 1800 calories according to a calculator but in the last week I haven't lost any weight
    1. Yes it's possible keto altered your metabolism

2. 1800 is too high for most women (as I mentioned in my first post)

3. Most people don't see results until 3 1/2 weeks (as I mentioned in my first post)

Please reread what I posted and then go read the stickies. People will stop responding to you if you keep asking simple questions that are very well outlined in the stickies.

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A mentioned above, 1800 calories is now your maintenance calories for your current activity level. Either reduce your calories or increase you physical activity.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jyotipurba View Post

You're not losing weight because you're not in a caloric deficit. Either your calculations are off, or your maintenance isn't as high as you think it is, or a combination of the two.

Just shifting macros around but eating the same overall amount each week doesn't fix the problem.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lower you weekly calories. Meal timing and macro manipulation is 99% meaningless to fatloss. Concentrate on the basics.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VySingh View Post
    1. Yes it's possible keto altered your metabolism

2. 1800 is too high for most women (as I mentioned in my first post)

3. Most people don't see results until 3 1/2 weeks (as I mentioned in my first post)

Please reread what I posted and then go read the stickies. People will stop responding to you if you keep asking simple questions that are very well outlined in the stickies.
    wrong wrong wrong

I cut at 1800 calories

I do 2200 for maintenance at 13-14% bf

Also 1400 is too low. Personally I never recommend anyone going under 1600 if they are over 5 feet tall

Crash diets and to restrictive calories is not maintainable, keto doesn’t damage your metabolism. Lord this thread is full of misinformation

OP: try 1600 calories a day
    What is you weight and height?
    What’s your activity level?
    Is there a chance your not accurately counting calories?
    Do you do cheat meals?
    Do you drink?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    wrong wrong wrong

I cut at 1800 calories

Also 1400 is too low. Personally I never recommend anyone going under 1600 if they are over 5 feet tall
    1. I said altered not damaged
    2. I said most women (ones that hardly exercise)
    3. I told her to read the stickies
    Instagram: VySingh

Youtube: VySingh

I speak from experience AND ONLY from experience

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    wrong wrong wrong

I cut at 1800 calories

Crash diets and to restrictive calories is not maintainable, keto doesn’t damage your metabolism. Lord this thread is full of misinformation

OP: try 1600 calories a day
    What is you weight and height?
    What’s your activity level?
    Is there a chance your not accurately counting calories?
    Do you do cheat meals?
    Do you drink?
    Small women that have low NEAT may need to be below 1,600 in order to lose fat.
    Anecdotal calorie amounts are not transferable in all cases.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB