bajablast is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Getting over a knee injury

I fractured my left knee when I was a teenager and have suffered to do squats, runs, or any other leg workouts since other than long distance walking and it has been a major thorn in my side. What would yall recommend to get it conditioned?

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing an orthopedist if you have not it awhile as you may need more imaging. Then also physical therapy. Do you have decent health insurance?
    My website: healthierwithscience.com