swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rejected cause I don't do oral?

-1st date with bisexual chick at a bar 2 nights ago
    -played 'truth or drink' which is kinda like 21 questions you draw a card and ask questions to each other - very sexual questions
    -lots of conversations abt sex cause of this game
    -asked me if i do oral i said no
    -she told me she was rapped by her last ex and me (drunk) said (a bit later on) that some girls have sexual fantasies about being raped (idk why i said that i was drunk lol)
    -ended the night at her place, we cuddled and made out a bit but no sex0rz she fell asleep on my lap
    -asked her for a 2nd date and she said no cause i don't do oral and i brought up the "girls having sexual fantasies" thing after she already told me she was rapped by her ex

i realized i fked up about bringing up the sexual fantasies thing but do some girls really reject you if you don't do oral? she is bi so maybe that has something to do with it and it's important to her idk
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Run. Shes already crazy.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Run. Shes already crazy.
    Maybe. She did say she was seeing a therapist. She didn't seem crazy though. It was pretty weird to play a sexual 21 questions card game on the first date though. Completely threw me off guard and made me uncomfortable but I went along with it anyways to not be a sourpuss. I think on my next 1st date I'll be more spontaneous and if I truly don't want to play some retarded ****ing card game I'll say so

To be honest I never really liked her but I wanted to go on a second date to see if maybe more attraction would build up and to practice my social game. I still feel pretty bad about bringing up the fact that I thought a lot of girls had sexual fantasies (after she told me she was rapped by her ex) but i was really tipsy at that point and wasn't watching my tongue so oh well
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    1st date rape story. Red flag.

Have sex sure but make sure you'll survive an allegation if you really think it's worth it.

I hope you don't like car windows either because you won't have any.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    Maybe. She did say she was seeing a therapist. She didn't seem crazy though. It was pretty weird to play a sexual 21 questions card game on the first date though. Completely threw me off guard and made me uncomfortable but I went along with it anyways to not be a sourpuss. I think on my next 1st date I'll be more spontaneous and if I truly don't want to play some retarded ****ing card game I'll say so

To be honest I never really liked her but I wanted to go on a second date to see if maybe more attraction would build up and to practice my social game. I still feel pretty bad about bringing up the fact that I thought a lot of girls had sexual fantasies (after she told me she was rapped by her ex) but i was really tipsy at that point and wasn't watching my tongue so oh well

healthy people dont go around telling someone they just met they were raped.

that sloot has issues

yeah its a lot more common for sloots now days to talk about their "rape" they had but if that really happened that is a personal thing a healthy person doesnt tell strangers and use as means to manipulate, seek attention, seek sympathy ect from someone they just met.

C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000) C4KE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i would wouldn't get worked up about it and just let it go. I highly doubt it was mostly about not doing oral. I say more because of the rape response, which she probably took as lack of apathy even though you didn't mean it that way.

Can never tell with girls though too many factors to consider: timing, other chads, boredom, she sobered up etc etc
    Beethoven's 9th

Member since 2010 crew
    No Social Media Crew
    Black Knight Crew

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oversharing on a 1st date is a red flag.

Women would be more likely to accept a man who doesn't do oral than vice-versa but yeah I'm sure ~10-20% would outright reject based on that and close to half would prefer you were willing.
    Those numbers are wild guesses though.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolutely. rape girls always hold **** in them. its weird what you can and can not do to some of them. something was triggered in her and she doesnt want to deal with it so its easier to cut you off.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Women would be more likely to accept a man who doesn't do oral than vice-versa.
    Women would be more likely to accept a CHAD who doesn't do oral than vice-versa lol

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Women are open about these things now. It doesn’t make them crazy it makes them able to talk about this stuff without being shamed. The world has changed. She’s just not into you and that comment about rape is also way off side given that scenario.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shes a bit odd, but not doing oral? Wth is wrong with you OP?

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Women are open about these things now. It doesn’t make them crazy it makes them able to talk about this stuff without being shamed. The world has changed. She’s just not into you and that comment about rape is also way off side given that scenario.
    It wasn't like she just mentioned about the rape and then right after I tried to justify it by saying that. It was a completely different convo about 10 mins later but yea I get it. I was drunk.

Originally Posted by BuildKing
    Shes a bit odd, but not doing oral? Wth is wrong with you OP?
    I think it's groce asf especially since some girls have very bad hygiene down there. To me it just depends on how clean and fresh smelling she is then I'd be open to consider it.

- Julius Caesar

Registered User iputyouatapoint's Avatar
    iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iputyouatapoint is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -1st date with bisexual chick at a bar 2 nights ago
    -played 'truth or drink' which is kinda like 21 questions you draw a card and ask questions to each other - very sexual questions
    -lots of conversations abt sex cause of this game
    -asked me if i do oral i said no
    -she told me she was rapped by her last ex and me (drunk) said (a bit later on) that some girls have sexual fantasies about being raped (idk why i said that i was drunk lol)
    -ended the night at her place, we cuddled and made out a bit but no sex0rz she fell asleep on my lap
    -asked her for a 2nd date and she said no cause i don't do oral and i brought up the "girls having sexual fantasies" thing after she already told me she was rapped by her ex

i realized i fked up about bringing up the sexual fantasies thing but do some girls really reject you if you don't do oral? she is bi so maybe that has something to do with it and it's important to her idk
    In.

AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's bi. What do you think she gets up to with other girls? Of course oral is going to be mandatory for her.

Aside from the fact that mentally well-adjusted people don't go around telling everyone they meet that they were raped, normalising it by talking about rape fantasies is exactly the opposite of an appropriate response.

She still liked you enough to have you spend the night at hers after all this anyway, so you might be able to salvage something if you really want to. But she's likely crazy so that's probably not a good idea.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you dont eat pussy ur a ******* srs
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bi
    Claims to have been raped by an ex
    Seeing a therapist

Did she wear a Chinese flag to dinner?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, gonna say it’s much more due to you minimizing / downplaying (even if unintentionally) her getting raped. Yikes.

newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if you weren’t going to eat her out that night or not, if you don’t give oral, odds are your sex skills just aren’t that good overall.
    If I don’t have any extra women then sure id talk with a chick who doesn’t give oral but I’d either train her or just end up dropping her quick if she didn’t.

Too many other options to be fking a average vanilla chick, and women have even more options than men
    certified sp driller

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Well obviously if she is bi she likes oral. It’s not that bad. It turns me on watching a woman Moab while you do it abs it gets it super wet. It’s not bad abd yeah most women now days are a bit feminist and like the power but they just want a man to agree with them and understand. Foreplay should be gentle until it’s time to get going and then you go hard

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    1st date rape story. Red flag.

Have sex sure but make sure you'll survive an allegation if you really think it's worth it.

I hope you don't like car windows either because you won't have any.
    LOL!
    I know this feel.
    would legit jump out of bed and look in the driveway when i heard a car door slam in the middle of the night for a month.

that was the last time I swizzled my stick in the crazy cocktail.

on a side note i enjoy going down on women and I'd drop a woman if she didn't do oral.
    Last edited by NitrogenWidget; 01-24-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She told you she was rapped on a first date? Why were you not the one saying you don’t want to see her again? I’d have absolutely no interest in a chick like that.

On top of that if I met a girl that only gives tame bj’s I wouldn’t keep meeting them. Oral is important op.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

BrightPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the advice.