djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Could this be the year it happens?

Will aliens finally reveal themselves? Did they cause covid? Are they going to announce their secret agenda?

What say you?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    Will aliens finally reveal themselves? Did they cause covid? Are they going to announce their secret agenda?

What say you?
    They are on their way now from Guatemala, Uncle Joe invited them and hopefully they have all the answers you are looking for.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    They are on their way now from Guatemala, Uncle Joe invited them and hopefully they have all the answers you are looking for.
    I was afraid of this, well there we have it then

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corbi, one day soon you're going to be sitting on a patio somewhere, overlooking a beautiful landscape while enjoying a cold refreshing ale with your wife, and will not have a care in the world.

In the meantime, get yourself some cannabis, crank some classic tunes, and mellow out, dude.

Maybe even smoke some with the aliens.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Corbi, one day soon you're going to be sitting on a patio somewhere, overlooking a beautiful landscape while enjoying a cold refreshing ale with your wife, and will not have a care in the world.

In the meantime, get yourself some cannabis, crank some classic tunes, and mellow out, dude.

I heard about that Hydro Space Weed. Wicked.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

April will be here in Cartagena Colombia unless everything blows up & gets 1,212% locked down again.

Regarding smoking pot, nope never did it & have no urge to try, got a few contact highs from others & didn't like it. However next time i'm in Vegas i'm hitting up Planet 13 or similar and will try some edibles just because.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's false flag signal searching from a non 2nd amendment media outlier. You better police up your "facts" and get on the right side of history before your kids are in chains mining up gold for Kamela's bracelets. Only a matter of time now.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    April will be here in Cartagena Colombia unless everything blows up & gets 1,212% locked down again.

Regarding smoking pot, nope never did it & have no urge to try, got a few contact highs from others & didn't like it. However next time i'm in Vegas i'm hitting up Planet 13 or similar and will try some edibles just because.
    Looks perfect! Have some faith, brother. You will get there.

As for the pot. Here's the thing. I've been here in B.C. for almost 30 years and never got into the bud thing. I tried it a few times, but each time it wasn't a good experience, so I rarely did it. Then almost a year ago, I decided to revisit the bud as a possible remedy for chronic pain. Took a while to dial it in, and I'm administering with drops. It's an oil based CBD/THC blend. Only do it in the evening and a pretty small amount. My wife didn't notice (expect she was commenting that I was more chill) Finally, I told her after like 6 months!

I dont even know if it's legal there, but I strongly recommend this stuff to help with what ales ya. And I gotta say that it really boosts creativity and libido.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    That's false flag signal searching from a non 2nd amendment media outlier. You better police up your "facts" and get on the right side of history before your kids are in chains mining up gold for Kamela's bracelets. Only a matter of time now.
    That's a helluva freighting mental image, and I dont even have kids!

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dope, aliens... Corbi, how is Cartagena? Friend of mine is Colombian, he speaks high of Cartagena. Pronounces it differently though, more like Cartahena. You know, with harder "h".