Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigdownunder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post

I mean come on. He looks timid, fragile, out of place and like he lacks the confidence of a leader.

This president looks like the type of man a savage negotiator would walk all over. How is this man going to stand strong against Russia, China, Iran, the Saudis, the Europeans or other conniving and calculated world leaders?

I don’t look at Biden and feel reassured.
    Probably trying to hold in a fart.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    See those binders beside him? That’s Biden destroying Trump’s legacy in a few strokes of a pen.

Be jealous.
    No, that's how he's destroying your legacy when your children will have to pay the bill for all the "free $h!t money" that Biden will send to the rest of the world. Or maybe you didn't even bother to look up the terms of PCA to see how much American taxpayer money will go to "developing countries" (Hint: it's in billions)

Of course you didn't. Either that or you're a cuck.

But yeah, whatever, as long as you spite Trump then it's all good for your cuckold existence.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post

I mean come on. He looks timid, fragile, out of place and like he lacks the confidence of a leader.

This president looks like the type of man a savage negotiator would walk all over. How is this man going to stand strong against Russia, China, Iran, the Saudis, the Europeans or other conniving and calculated world leaders?

I don’t look at Biden and feel reassured.
    It's like a still from a hostage video. He's looking at the gun the Chinese Ambassador is pointing at him.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could pick a chit pic of any president. What does that prove? Why go this route? Pathetic.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Known Alts creators: SillieBazillie
    SillieBazillie:
    "Ha, good one Sillie.

Repped"

gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000) gtrzrus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Are you unaware of the financial crisis? How about like 7 straight years of growth? How about reducing unemployment from 10%+ to less than 5%? How about the lowest illegal immigration in two decades? How about bigly stock market gains? How about 20M more covered by health insurance? How about respect throughout the world?

Need more?
    BS figures that are always thrown out for that administration. When you come in at point zero of course there will be growth. The slowest in our nation’s history I may add.

The illegal immigration was so low because they let everyone in.

20m more with health care, but I lose $400 per month paying for it? Ask me which one I care about more?

As for the respect, Paying off countries with pallets of cash to play nice is not respect. Especially when the main thing that you paid them off for never stopped.