Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoSifred View Post
    Dont feel bad for us. You still live in the ****tiest 1st world country in existence. The only thing you have going for yourselves: best indian food I've ever tasted outside of india. Not disparaging you personally, but man the UK is just not that great of country. lousy weather, ugly women, nasty teeth, horrific food, sub-par beer, wrong side of the road, the list is endless.

Even at our lowest, the USA is still the worlds Chad.

oh cmon, there is lots of quality craft beer in uk.

PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    I agree with nearly everything else youve said but you cant chit on the NHS you kunt.

Its the best thing thats come out of the UK. JFL @ paying 400 pounds a month on health insurance and having to see sick homeless phaggits polluting the streets. You dont have to agree with every phucking policy of the right.

Sheep on both sides.
    The NHS is chit. Wish we could move to a private system like the US.

PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000) PimpinisEasy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoSifred View Post
    Dont feel bad for us. You still live in the ****tiest 1st world country in existence. The only thing you have going for yourselves: best indian food I've ever tasted outside of india. Not disparaging you personally, but man the UK is just not that great of country. lousy weather, ugly women, nasty teeth, horrific food, sub-par beer, wrong side of the road, the list is endless.

Even at our lowest, the USA is still the worlds Chad.
    Why is it every time I see videos and pics of America it's full of ghettos, slums, homeless people, drugs.... it kind of looks chit.

Not to mention all of the social justice chit you people are into:
    - pronouns
    - trannys
    - BLM
    - LGBTQIGHTFLYING
    - Jew obsession
    - etc

You're cucked.

The food in the UK is good. Literally all the food of the world + British classics.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    You're the simpleton. If you don't like Brexit get the phuck out of the UK.

My salary has almost doubled since Brexit and I just bought a big 4 bed detached house.

stfu London scum, living in a slum.
    So pimpin' got easier thanks to Brexit?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

CEO of Based PLC PenorBrahNoHomo's Avatar
    PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Until we get rid of the non-conservative Conservative party for something better Brexit is largely meaningless, they will continue to sell us out just like the EU did.

Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    So pimpin' got easier thanks to Brexit?
    Yeh I guess so. Although best thing about being in the EU were the hot European chicks.

Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Remainers created a crazy conspiracy theory that the UK would be significantly worse off outside of the EU. The reality is that the EU is in a massive sovereign debt crisis and the Corona pandemic relief fund would have massively increased our EU contribution. Meanwhile we have signed more trade deals since leaving than the value of being in the EU in the first place. You were lied to.

2. I think remainers are racist. They want a pro-European immigration policy rather than a points based system that treats everyone in the world equally. Regardless we all know that the 'brexiters are racist' meme is just a propaganda strategy, that on is rolled out by liberals at every election and especially at Brexit. They're struggling a bit using that one with Asian brexiters and conservatives though.

3. Londoners are idiots who live in a slum. Only a Londoner would rationalise it is more intelligent to live in a city where they earn 20k more a year, but the price of property is ten times more than elsewhere in the country.

4. I am a mixed race guy from the midlands. I am definitely not racist against myself. Ever since Brexit we have had a conservative government which is prioritizing the North and Midlands. I never heard anyone talk about my town before Brexit, now they talk about it all the time. Brexit has resulted on a renewed focus on our areas and much greater investment. I vote and am a member of the conservative party. I think the opposite is the truth, Labor serve a liberal London elite, while secretly hating working class people from the north and midlands.

5. Who cares what shoutoutUK says. The information they present is completely wrong. You are just poorly informed and easily tricked by organizations like this with a clear agenda.

6. The whole remainers are better educated/wealthier was a propaganda meme designed to trick simple minded people into being apart of an 'in-group' that is considered of higher social status. It became a form of social signaling. The amount of people who told me that remainers were wealthier and better educated, whilst at the same time knowing I am wealthier and much better educated than them was amusing.

Brexit was victory over London as much as the EU. Anyways enjoy living in your chithole slum.
    You're the simpleton. If you don't like Brexit get the phuck out of the UK.

My salary has almost doubled since Brexit and I just bought a big 4 bed detached house.

stfu London scum, living in a slum.

You spell labour without the "u"
    You spell Prioritise with a "z"

lol

You're not even British. GTFOH Yankee scum
    Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.

Originally Posted by Trillhouse View Post
    You spell labour without the "u"
    You spell Prioritise with a "z"

lol

You're not even British. GTFOH Yankee scum
    Just US English spell check, but your location is listed as Turkey.

Enjoy the slum.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Enjoy the slum.
    That and the smell. Can't imagine a more smelly place on Earth.
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500) CamBrody is not very helpful. (-500)
    If Biden was British, he would be a conservative and someone like Bernie would be the leader of the Labour Party like Jeremy Corbyn was.

Everyone I know who voted for Brexit and Conservatives hate Trump and are glad Biden won lol.

Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    That and the smell. Can't imagine a more smelly place on Earth.
    When I say enjoy the slum I am talking about London. This guy may have his location as Turkey, but I know he is from London.

I phucking hate Londoners.

Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000) Trillhouse is just really nice. (+1000)

Enjoy the slum.
    When I say enjoy the slum I am talking about London. This guy may have his location as Turkey, but I know he is from London.

I phucking hate Londoners.
    You're one of those weirdo Americans who pretends to be British because you've seen one too many Dr. Who episodes, arent you?

lol get a life you pillock
    Somewhere in the bowels of deepest hell, Satan is assessing the potential of this shyte as the permanent soundtrack to an eternity of being hosed down with Bernard Manning's diarrhea.