bguesty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Hardgainer nutritional help

Can anyone help me out with this question, I am wondering if my body can absorb all protein I eat in one sitting, I’m currently around 75kg’s and aiming for 210grams of protein/320grams of carbs a day for building muscle with a good workout schedule. Often ill eat a 50-60gram protein meal with a 40gram protein shake, will most of that be stored as fat? Because I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with putting on muscle

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Not all protein goes towards protein synthesis. You only need about 30-40g each meal. Just drop the shakes - 210g per day is a lot more than you need.

You will only gain fat if you are in a net calorie surplus - and that can happen regardless of your macros.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bguesty22 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with this question, I am wondering if my body can absorb all protein I eat in one sitting, I’m currently around 75kg’s and aiming for 210grams of protein/320grams of carbs a day for building muscle with a good workout schedule. Often ill eat a 50-60gram protein meal with a 40gram protein shake, will most of that be stored as fat? Because I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with putting on muscle
    Well you’re eating way more protein than you need, and depending on your fat intake your diet could be pretty low in calories.

I suspect you just have a poor appetite and getting over 200g of protein won’t help that
    The power of carbs compels me!

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Well you’re eating way more protein than you need, and depending on your fat intake your diet could be pretty low in calories.

I suspect you just have a poor appetite and getting over 200g of protein won’t help that
    Yeah I tend to have long periods without eating as I work for myself and constantly on the move. Then have a 3-4 big meals, getting my fats from peanut butter and avo’s. Should I stretch my meals out and up my fat’s?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bguesty22 View Post
    Yeah I tend to have long periods without eating as I work for myself and constantly on the move. Then have a 3-4 big meals, getting my fats from peanut butter and avo’s. Should I stretch my meals out and up my fat’s?
    Definitely. You are basically being guided by your appetite. You have to overcome your appetite - which is not easy - in a consistent manner if you want to make changes.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Definitely. You are basically being guided by your appetite. You have to overcome your appetite - which is not easy - in a consistent manner if you want to make changes.
    Yeah okay thank you! ✌🏻