Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Heard one of the bike-ridingest PTs in my gym telling his DYEL twink client that the secret to getting big was 'just eat 3x as much as usual bro.'

People just don't know chit about how effective bb.com sups are and no one wants to admit how hilariously easy bike riding makes getting a mogmaxxer physique because it diminishes their own sense of pride and accomplishment.

Also, just lmfao @ the fitness industry in general srs.
    The truth is that it's only like that for some people and the amount of brahs in the gym using gear, but look like chit is pretty tremendous.

That's not to say that gear isn't a game changer. It absolutely is, and it does crazy things.

The problem is that most people are dishonest about their gear use. And so you have a lot of dudes using that don't look like they use, and then dudes ABUSING that downplay it and say they only use 500mg. Anybody who is olympia status is literally using copious amounts of gear. Think multiple grams. Multiple compounds.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    that is incorrect.

The study you are referencing is flawed.
    breh. i mean... to summarize. like i said, i can't be fuked to go looking all of them up. lets be real.

are we arguing whether they help or don't?

cause i'm pretty sure it's clear they help. so... are we trying to argue the opposite or nah?

similarly then, why is what i said outlandish?

maybe you can take issue with the compounding but i don't think it's outlandish to suggest given what we know on their increase in performance; i think it'd be more outlandish to suggest the opposite

there's literally 35 studies at the bottom and if you click on them they lead to more studies saying similar. and i'd wager not one suggests taking decreases muscle size. almost all of them are about how synthetic doses lead to increase muscle size/ performance, etc. some of them don't suggest how, but that they do

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562853/

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or maybe some people have good genetics and a relatively 'low' dose is all they need. Greg Doucette has been saying for a long time that most newer lifters use way too much gear thinking they'll have better results.

Also realize a lot of IFBB pro's aren't on a full cycle all the time. They are on relatively low doses just to maintain and when they are preparing for a show (2-3 months leading up to it) they go on full cycle.

Fouid Abiad has stated on his podcast sometimes he just goes to TRT levels of test. in the off season to maintain/give his body a break. That dude could do 12 months of only legal trt doses and still look bigger then newer lifters that are on a full cycle.

vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    The truth is that it's only like that for some people and the amount of brahs in the gym using gear, but look like chit is pretty tremendous.

That's not to say that gear isn't a game changer. It absolutely is, and it does crazy things.

The problem is that most people are dishonest about their gear use. And so you have a lot of dudes using that don't look like they use, and then dudes ABUSING that downplay it and say they only use 500mg. Anybody who is olympia status is literally using copious amounts of gear. Think multiple grams. Multiple compounds.
    You're right, I should walk my flippancy back. I was talking to a dude at my gym about his bike riding habits and his physique was absolutely cretin tier.

How does that happen? It is just chitty training or can someone just have such poverty genetics that even bike riding doesn't help them?

littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlecaesars59 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Or maybe some people have good genetics and a relatively 'low' dose is all they need. Greg Doucette has been saying for a long time that most newer lifters use way too much gear thinking they'll have better results.

Also realize a lot of IFBB pro's aren't on a full cycle all the time. They are on relatively low doses just to maintain and when they are preparing for a show (2-3 months leading up to it) they go on full cycle.

Fouid Abiad has stated on his podcast sometimes he just goes to TRT levels of test. in the off season to maintain/give his body a break. That dude could do 12 months of only legal trt doses and still look bigger then newer lifters that are on a full cycle.
    Fouad Abiad didn't even train a year natural. i remember in a podcast he said he starting oj as soon as he started training when he was younger.

to say him only on legal trt but bigger than new lifters on full cycle, well no **** hes been training for a long ass time and been using for a long ass time

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by calumscotland View Post
    heard dorian talk about how much he used i dont think he downplays it
    Dorian's mentioned it a few times

Even the big dogs in the 70s like Arnold, Zane have talked about it. The difference between then and now and is just bodybuilders just went mach 6 with the chit and we got roid guts now and them pretending a gnc multivitamin is the key to everything
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People don’t realize how much more potent creative was back in the day compared to now. Not even comparable

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post

exactly

I can tell you for sure knowing IFBB pros and olympians the majority of the year they are on TRT and a lot of the top level guys are just hyper responders. 95% of people who take OJ will not respond the same as hyper responders so expecting the same effects as them is foolish. Also thinking more mgs can make up for not being a hyper responder is also foolish, the body will just shut it down at a point.

Trust me if all it took was more OJ then you would have people dying left and right or any joe turning pro in 2 years because I know TONS of people who would risk it for 2 years of running grams if that was all it took, but it doesnt, its just not how it works.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    exactly

I can tell you for sure knowing IFBB pros and olympians the majority of the year they are on TRT and a lot of the top level guys are just hyper responders. 95% of people who take OJ will not respond the same as hyper responders so expecting the same effects as them is foolish. Also thinking more mgs can make up for not being a hyper responder is also foolish, the body will just shut it down at a point.

Trust me if all it took was more OJ then you would have people dying left and right or any joe turning pro in 2 years because I know TONS of people who would risk it for 2 years of running grams if that was all it took, but it doesnt, its just not how it works.
    Pro bro brought this up to me the other night, said I seem to only like those guys hehe. He said it was similar to women getting breast implants I was like wot?! also, to pro, this is one of my favorite bros right here

~ Official FANGIRL Crew ~

I <3 you all

Madfury is my Misc Oneitis <3

SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    exactly

Idk where you from but majority of the year on trt? For east coast dudes that’s not the case. I know ifbb pros that are so insecure that they’ll shoot synthol before going out to a club.

The mantra “the pros take less than you” has been beat to sh*t. There are a ton of reckless pros.

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just top-tier genetics, his very own innovative and intensive in-and-out 40-minute training sessions 4x a week, and 1 gram and 2 IUs away, boyos:

Of course Yates is going to lie through his teeth and say that he suddenly got bigger than everyone else only thanks to his pioneering approach to training, which he's coincidentally peddling across the world now and making bank.

When everyone in the industry knows that it was actually his innovative abuse of slin and gh that got him to "the next level" and also introduced the disgusting bloated bubble gut due to non-stop carb consumption thanks to slin.

Except no one will call him out on it because they're all crooked as well and peddling their own wares, and the vast majority of them have fragile masculine egos to boot that would never allow them to admit to using a crutch. Crooked cops don't call out crooked cops, and politicians never put each other in prison.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    Just top-tier genetics, his very own innovative and intensive in-and-out 40-minute training sessions 4x a week, and 1 gram and 2 IUs away, boyos:

Of course Yates is going to lie through his teeth and say that he suddenly got bigger than everyone else only thanks to his pioneering approach to training, which he's coincidentally peddling across the world now and making bank.

When everyone in the industry knows that it was actually his innovative abuse of slin and gh that got him to "the next level" and also introduced the disgusting bloated bubble gut due to non-stop carb consumption thanks to slin.

Except no one will call him out on it because they're all crooked as well and peddling their own wares, and the vast majority of them have fragile masculine egos to boot that would never allow them to admit to using a crutch. Crooked cops don't call out crooked cops, and politicians never put each other in prison.
    That's from insulin and hgh lmao he's not going to tell every kid that so they can die from it

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is fukking stupid, I know plenty of people who are on too much and have gained maybe 5lbs of lean muscle in 2 years whereas natty guys have put on 10. It is WAY more complex than "herp derp being on gear and not lifting is better than natty and lifting"
    This is true.

It’s always great to hear the guys who never have tried it acting like they know exactly how it works. Like they’re experts or something

If you’ve never run anything that’s a sure fire way to know you actually don’t know anything about how it works regardless of what you think.

So don’t even bother posting because I guarantee it’s wrong.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You’d be surprised how many people in your gym are on TRT and still think they’re natty because the doctor prescribes it.

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sustanon500 View Post
    He wasn't even the biggest lol. Nasser, Paul, and JP Fux were all just as big or bigger. He's also a Holocaust denier, **** that guy.
    It's fascinating how he's got the balls and integrity to go on the record about his extremely controversial views on the holocaust but won't speak openly about insulin abuse and the real doses needed to be used by pros from his generation to now. Even his Jewish buddy Dave Palumbo tried to catch him off-guard once during an interview and make him "apologize" for about 10 minutes, and he didn't back down an inch.

Meanwhile he stands by "so little to what people use now":

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Sustanon500 View Post
    Exactly!!! Nick Trigili said he spent about a million USD on drugs throughout his career, all bodybuilders are drug addicts and narcissists.
    He had guys sucking his dick on camera to pay for his drug bill, and people ITT seriously believe a singlr word that comes out of their lying mouths

I remember meeting him in the gym since we had a mutual NPC bro, seemed an OK dude but all I could do was stare at his hugely botched synthol tricep and try not to think about his G4P chit. His GF was hot which was even more confusing

anonymous
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    It's fascinating how he's got the balls and integrity to go on the record about his extremely controversial views on the holocaust but won't speak openly about insulin abuse and the real doses needed to be used by pros from his generation to now. Even his Jewish buddy Dave Palumbo tried to catch him off-guard once during an interview and make him "apologize" for about 10 minutes, and he didn't back down an inch.

Meanwhile he stands by "so little to what people use now":

Lee haney quit BBing because he didn't want to do the chit yates did

Imagine looking at his massively swollen 48" waist in his prime off-season and unironically believing he just did a bit of trt

Originally Posted by ChunkerFish View Post
    He had guys sucking his dick on camera to pay for his drug bill, and people ITT seriously believe a singlr word that comes out of their lying mouths

I remember meeting him in the gym since we had a mutual NPC bro, seemed an OK dude but all I could do was stare at his hugely botched synthol tricep and try not to think about his G4P chit
    He’s a scumbag. Everyone from Jersey will tell you that. His own friends had to stop him from pulling some sloot (who was clearly not interested) into his Uber outside a belmar club. While he was engaged

anonymous
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    He’s a scumbag. Everyone from Jersey will tell you that. His own friends had to stop him from pulling some sloot (who was clearly not interested) into his Uber outside a belmar club. While he was engaged
    Not surprised, my bro was friends with world class chitbags like Joey Manlet Swole too

Never liked that group of dudes in the gym, not surprised a guy who is too lazy to work and prefers to get his dick sucked by men to working would try to assault a chick

This thread has got too real (trt copecels aside) so I'm sure it will be axed soon sadly

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedInsectNProud View Post
    Admitting usage is one, admitting the extent of your usage is another thing entirely

People like lee priest and dorian yates out here trying to convince people they didn't slam a monumental amount of celltech and that their bodies were built with sweat, tears and god given genetics

Lee priest on record saying at his peak he was on just 1g... just lmaoooooooooo

Bostin loyd is the only one in the industry who was completely transparent about it, and he got lambasted for it

Your talking about a niche where grown men are so insecure they would inject exogenous chemicals into their body to fill a void.

Not surprised in the slightest. Or the amount of ghey escorting that happens in the hotels during competitions by both male and female competitors..... its probably the biggest money maker besides actually getting sponsored SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    You're right, I should walk my flippancy back. I was talking to a dude at my gym about his bike riding habits and his physique was absolutely cretin tier.

How does that happen? It is just chitty training or can someone just have such poverty genetics that even bike riding doesn't help them?
    It's all good brah, it's just important to acknowledge for a few reasons. For starters, I think a big part of why we look at a brah like that and feel underwhelmed is because we know exactly what gear "should" do. Or at least, we have certain expectations. That, and brahs think they're going to hop on and it's going to solve all their physique issues and all of the sudden they're going to be aesthetic... And risk their health to look like that guy.

A lot of it has to do with dosages, where you buy your gear and if they're dosing that properly... A lot of guys are going UG and may have sources that underdose. There's a lot of fake or weak chit out there. Could also be how you regulate your AI, too... and whether or not that's fake too.

Then you have to figure that some tech is going to pull water into your muscles and make you look really full and some brahs mistake this for gains and train like chit and diet like chit. This leaves for a very lackluster cycle in the end, because you spent 8-12 (sometimes more) weeks basically spinning your wheels. Will you get stronger? Absolutely. Will you gain muscle? Absolutely.

You can train like a fool on gear and still make okay progress. But why even be on gear if you're going to be making okay progress???

Plus the Olympia physique literally requires HGH and various other compounds. Truth is that you're only going to get so far on just T. A lot of guys who work in specific fields that test for that sort of thing will get prescribed T, and then only dose that.

Then you get guys who think running 250mg is a "blast"...

That's kind of a little bit of a soapbox in addition to an answer sorry for that lol

But yeah the absolutely HORSECHIT info out there is a huge contributor
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 01-19-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChunkerFish View Post
    Lee haney quit BBing because he didn't want to do the chit yates did

Imagine looking at his massively swollen 48" waist in his prime off-season and unironically believing he just did a bit of trt
    imagine criticizing someone who was the best at something in the world during his time and was so passionate about it he made it all the way to the top and saying it was because of drugs.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    tons of studies have concluded:

-taking and not lifting = double the LBM of natties working out
    -taking and lifting = 3X the LBM

the real kicker is the "myonuclei" that they get from it, never goes away. so even when they're off they'll have more strength than they would have

this.

you don't even need to lift and you make better gains than a natty lifting lol

then you get the users saying you still need to train hard and eat right

it's why you can't listen to a juicer about getting into shape. the sauce changing their whole biology and cell partitioning. almost impossible to not lose fat and get shredded. even big lenny managed it
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

anonymous
    imagine criticizing someone who was the best at something in the world during his time and was so passionate about it he made it all the way to the top and saying it was because of drugs.
    Imagine having to lie about your drug use decades after you helped ruin bbing with slin gut

Originally Posted by AWillis View Post

this.

it's why you can't listen to a juicer about getting into shape. the sauce changing their whole biology and cell partitioning. almost impossible to not lose fat and get shredded. even big lenny managed it
    Dude Big Lenny is a case and point for literally using gear and looking like chit and serves to prove your point wrong.

There was never a time when Big Lenny looked "good"

"You don't even have to train, just look at Big Lenny!"

Now just an FYI Big Lenny was using more than just TEST, so by your logic, Big Lenny should have a physique that doesn't look like a baked potato. His gut is like that because he is combining HGH and insulin. It's also possible he added more than just that to whatever cycle he was on at the time, and more likely than not is the case.

The problem with saying chit like "You don't need to train when you use gear and you will still gain muscle" is really a misunderstanding of what actually happens.

While I agree, nutrient partitioning changes to an extreme degree, that's not going to make you a monster alone if you aren't training and dieting properly. You're just going to turn into Big Lenny.

Well, most likely not, that's me being a bit facetious. You just won't look like you use steroids.

Imagine paying top dollar for sterons and risking your health to look "okay".
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 01-19-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrdot View Post
    That's from insulin and hgh lmao he's not going to tell every kid that so they can die from it
    I know I've seen him somewhere admit to using both of those things, though if I remember correctly I think he did "downplay" it (claiming it was counterproductive or something like that).

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you're right not everybody will look the same. you're right genetics play a role, but that's kind of different from what we're talking here

the question is if what he took helped him achieve that - or helped him achieve more than he would have naturally. i'm not sure there's a clear answer to that, but given that we know they help it seems likely

maybe the size he is in that pic is like 5 times what he would have been able to do naturally even if he looks like chit?

Originally Posted by AWillis View Post

this.

okay since being on oj somehow means you cant know what you are talking about, tell me master, how is the best way to add mass long term and what is the best way to diet long term/prep for a show nutrition wise? This can be explained broadly in 2-3 sentences. Go.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong everything. I'm glad I didn't look like that when I was drinking oj.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Strong everything. I'm glad I didn't look like that when I was drinking oj.
    Peak aesthetics.