Registered User NoExcusesWhyNot's Avatar
    NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoExcusesWhyNot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any nostalgic things that you look to for motivation?

To clear up the title a bit more, is there anything that you remember using to motivate yourself that still stands out to you today or that you maybe even still use for motivation today? For me, I'll always remember a certain video that's a clip of Jocko Willink makes the point to take the things that inhibit you and make them into positives where he repeats "good" over and over because one of my high school lacrosse coaches showed it to my team before a championship game and I can still feel the goosebumps. Anyone with a similar experience and if so, what was the thing that you remember?

davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's not the best motivation, but I remember being laughed at at school and then at university. Even though it was cruel, it helped me change. Now, when I think back on those days, I laugh. Because I became a better person than I was before.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoExcusesWhyNot View Post
    To clear up the title a bit more, is there anything that you remember using to motivate yourself that still stands out to you today or that you maybe even still use for motivation today? For me, I'll always remember a certain video that's a clip of Jocko Willink makes the point to take the things that inhibit you and make them into positives where he repeats "good" over and over because one of my high school lacrosse coaches showed it to my team before a championship game and I can still feel the goosebumps. Anyone with a similar experience and if so, what was the thing that you remember?
    anything music/song related to an old rocky movie

hearts on fire will make you train hard, we used it during drilling at my bjj school especially when doing over unders.....50 reps of those will make almost anyone puke.

lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lukabosnjak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The popular motivational songs, bodybuilding motivation videos on yt.

CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPancer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Billy Zane

tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10) tohreishi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoExcusesWhyNot View Post
    Eh not really but I ought to try. I remember when I was a kid i always liked running and i was a fast runner. There were only 2 people I knew who could beat me. My nephew who was 2 years older than me and finally after years in grade school, in about 4th grade this tall guy (who was born in africa) beat me and I was so shocked and baffled. Some of my friends eventually stopped racing with me because they hated how every time they'd see me i'd say, "wanna race?". Eventually I stopped asking people and stopped running now I hate running.
    Maybe I can start racing myself and using those experiences to push me. Might be a good idea.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pumping Iron

kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pep talks in the school!

LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My childhood friend who has literally motivated me whenever I got stuck in something.