Thread: 1-25-21 raw

chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000) chiefillini is a name known to all. (+5000)

1-25-21 raw

(Out Comes Vince)

Vince: I am here to announce a new G.M. I'm not gonna waste anyone's time but here is.......THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DONALD J TRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

(Out comes Trump with a woman on each side)

(Vince and Trump shake hands)

Trump: Thank You Vince.I know I know I know, big shocker right, maybe your thinking a downfall, President to Raw GM? Well let me tell you this. I plan on being the Gm for 4 years till I run for President again in 2024. Though I should be president now, but a rigged election cost me. Yes very rigged. My goal is to MAKE RAW GREAT AGAIN! MAKE RAW GREAT AGAIN! I watch it lately and i fall asleep (makes snoring noise) Very boring, very tiring. Almost as bad as CNN. Yes I said almost. I'm sure there's a lot of guys and women in the back that are very upset that I'm out here. Yes, very upset. Do I care? No. I am the GM!. If you have a problem I'm sure we can work it out, or you'll just join the unemployment line. I am here to change RAW!!!"