DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DovydasPro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Beginner of losing fat

Hello i'm trying to lose fat, and i dont know how best way to do it, I'm trying to found best workout to lose fat. Can u pls tellmy this losing fat workout is good, or no, maybe u have good workout video

worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldwideLA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Beginner steps to losing weight! Made simple.

1. Buy a digital food scale.

They cost about 20 dollars. You need to weigh everything you eat, it is impossible to guess how many calories, carbs, fats, & proteins are in a meal by eyeballing it. Don't be cheap, be serious and get in the habit of weighing your food.

2. Download a food log app ( I prefer MyFitnessPal)

Log everything you eat or drink into your myfitnesspal app.
    Scan the barcode, weigh your food, enjoy that you are developing the fundamental habits that will help you lose weight.

3. Calculating your CALORIE INTAKE

a) weigh your self
    b) eat how you normally would for 3 days & LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT INTO THE MYFITNESSPAL APP
    c) calculate the average calorie intake for those 3 days,

4. Eat in a Calorie deficit

Once you find out how many calories you are currently eating to maintain weight, apply a deficit.

example: you maintain bodyweight on your average 3 day calorie intake of 3,500 calories, to lose weight, only eat 3,000 calories.

-------------------------------------
    Using those 4 steps will start you losing weight.
    Losing weight is a long process that will need to become part of your daily lifestyle.

It is simple; not easy.

The Calories in: Calories Out principle is the foundation of fat loss, weighing & logging your food are fundamentals KEY to success.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I recommend only weighing yourself every 3 days, you have to give your diet & exercise a chance to manifest on the scale, weighing yourself day to day can be misleading as you will weight differently at different times of the day on the same day!

When you do weigh yourself, do it in the morning after you got to the bathroom, weigh yourself the same way every time so it is consistent.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ good post, read that and follow that advice and no other OP.

Don't expect there to be a shortcut, there isn't a magic 'diet' or 'workout' that will make you lose fat. Only monitoring what you are eating and making sure that you are in a calorie deficit.

One thing I would add is to prioritize meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables in your diet. Being able to stick to a deficit is in large part down to satiation. Eat filling foods (high volume for low calories) more in your daily intake to help you feel fuller.

The other large part to sticking to a calorie deficit is not restricting yourself. Although emphasizing the above foods is good for satiation, don't feel like you have to eat bland food or cut out entire food groups. Cook meals you enjoy. For example I rarely (if ever) have a 'chicken, broccoli and rice' dinner. I make burgers, steaks, chillis, currys, kebabs, gumbo etc etc. I just make sure they fit my calories and macros. Also for sanity's sake eat chocolate, eat ice cream, eat cake. Just make sure you eat it in moderation, set aside a small number of calories for foods like this and don't go over it. This will help you feel like you can eat foods you enjoy without having to go overboard.

Good luck
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The stickies at the top of the page are your best source of info. All the misinformation that sometimes gets posted is weeded out. Don't look Past The Basics is a good place to start
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read the stickies you pleb
    Just An Average Guy With Exceptional Hair

HTC
    banned crew
    Mullet crew

5'7 @ 185lbs
    bench 260lbs
    squat 310lbs
    DL 405lbs

RIP rich piana