Thread: Skinny muscular

Chrisblue201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Skinny muscular

Diet/Workout/Cardio plan would be helpful along with any tips. It's more lean than bulk overall and that is what I am aiming for now. How can I achieve a physique like this image found from google? This is my first post here as well. I just joined today.
    Attached Images

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pic of starting point would be helpful. Also, the alt you're using joined 2 years ago.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Try the "Dog Food Diet." I gained about 15 pounds of lean body mass on it in 4-5 months, but ended up in the hospitals ICU.

What's the "Dog Food Diet"? You just fill your pockets with a quality dry dog food like Pedigree or Eukanuba and munch on it throughout the day. The dog food has a proper mix of protein, fat and complex carbs to put on muscular weight with a minimal amount of fat. It's nutritionally complete.

Now you are probably thinking there are some toxins or vitamin deficiencies in the dog food which made me end up in the ICU. That is far from true. It is nutritionally complete, like I mentioned earlier. I got hit by a car when I was sitting in the street licking my balls.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Try the "Dog Food Diet." I gained about 15 pounds of lean body mass on it in 4-5 months, but ended up in the hospitals ICU.

What's the "Dog Food Diet"? You just fill your pockets with a quality dry dog food like Pedigree or Eukanuba and munch on it throughout the day. The dog food has a proper mix of protein, fat and complex carbs to put on muscular weight with a minimal amount of fat. It's nutritionally complete.

Now you are probably thinking there are some toxins or vitamin deficiencies in the dog food which made me end up in the ICU. That is far from true. It is nutritionally complete, like I mentioned earlier. I got hit by a car when I was sitting in the street licking my balls.
    I agree, but would use canned dog food. Horse meat is the best for gains.

That and bull testicles. Check with your butcher to get some, op.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canned worked for Mad Max.