Thread: Belly too big

raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Belly too big

Hi there fellas, I gained in the past 6 weeks @13 pounds, so obviously most of it is fat but what intrigues me is that my belly turned out way bigger than I expected, when it's fully relaxed. Did I really gain so much visceral fat? Cause I believe I can't be bloated like all the time..... subcutaneous fat is at normal levels, as u can see in the pictures.
    Inspired and motivated by "Zyzz" , R.I.P brah

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin your join date to post ratio

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't you just get to work on fixing the situation instead of worrying about what part of it is bloating/fat/water, etc?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raidaru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Why don't you just get to work on fixing the situation instead of worrying about what part of it is bloating/fat/water, etc?
    course I will, in March I'll start a more strict diet, just wanted to see if other users confronted this belly problem as it seems much bigger than the overall bodyfat.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by raidaru View Post
    course I will, in March I'll start a more strict diet, just wanted to see if other users confronted this belly problem as it seems much bigger than the overall bodyfat.
    In March??? You've basically been on a 6 week binge, and gaining over 2 lbs a week is crazy. Its time to stop NOW.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raidaru View Post
    Hi there fellas, I gained in the past 6 weeks @13 pounds, so obviously most of it is fat but what intrigues me is that my belly turned out way bigger than I expected, when it's fully relaxed. Did I really gain so much visceral fat? Cause I believe I can't be bloated like all the time..... subcutaneous fat is at normal levels, as u can see in the pictures.
    What you're saying seems backward

visceral fat is fat you don't see.... so, how could we assess that based on pictures?

Clearly you didn't gain 13 pounds of fat around your organs, or even 13 pounds of fat in general... there is also water and carbohydrate + food in your gut.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    What you're saying seems backward

visceral fat is fat you don't see.... so, how could we assess that based on pictures?

Clearly you didn't gain 13 pounds of fat around your organs, or even 13 pounds of fat in general... there is also water and carbohydrate + food in your gut.
    I never said all 13 pounds went into the belly,neither that all was fat, I just said belly got too big and I also said that subcutaneous fat is normal as that I can easly check. I weigh myself always on an empty stomach so there was same amount of food/water before and after.