Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    You are mistaken. You're an evolution denier who peddles disinformation. I also never "voice messaged" you, nutjob.

Iowa having more cases per capita does not prove mandates don't do chit. It in fact implies the opposite: that their refusal to follow any mandates led to further spread.

So I think we've established you're an antiscientific crackpot.
    Yea, you vocarooed me..& no, in case you missed the point..how was Iowa able to get COVID "under control" several days before New Mexico with significantly fewer restrictions?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Yea, you vocarooed me..& no, in case you missed the point..how was Iowa able to get COVID "under control" several days before New Mexico with significantly fewer restrictions?
    Vocaroo is not voice messaging. And I doubt I agreed with you on much since you're a pseudoscientific crackpot. I mean I guess we can both agree the Earth is round. I hope.

The virus may have spread through the susceptible there faster. It spreads around the country from person to person. There are a lot of factors at play here, and you are desperately fishing to avoid the obvious trend that places with no restrictions have seen more cases and spread than those with restrictions. It's honestly an absurd position you have taken.

And if your argument is that not having a lockdown lets u get through this faster, that's true, but you will have a lot more infected than need to be and consequently, more deaths and preventable deaths.

Anyway, there is no use humoring a crackpot like you. If you dispute the theory of evolution, it's a pretty clear indicator something isn't right up there. I assume you will continue peddling disinformation. I can't imagine what you gain from doing so.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vocaroo is not voice messaging. And I doubt I agreed with you on much since you're a pseudoscientific crackpot. I mean I guess we can both agree the Earth is round. I hope.

The virus may have spread through the susceptible there faster. It spreads around the country from person to person. There are a lot of factors at play here, and you are desperately fishing to avoid the obvious trend that places with no restrictions have seen more cases and spread than those with restrictions. It's honestly an absurd position you have taken.

And if your argument is that not having a lockdown lets u get through this faster, that's true, but you will have a lot more infected than need to be and consequently, more deaths and preventable deaths.

Anyway, there is no use humoring a crackpot like you. If you dispute the theory of evolution, it's a pretty clear indicator something isn't right up there. I assume you will continue peddling disinformation. I can't imagine what you gain from doing so.
    Except you are wrong on all points as evidence of the Midwest. Iowa had a higher death rate than NY, NJ, and CA, for which those states' strict mitigation measures - so I'm curious why all 3 of these states' COVID patients are trending up, while Iowa trends down?

It's forgivable to have an initial overreaction to Cv19 where data is scarce and inconsistent. It's unforgivable, however, to double down on these policies that are proven to be an overwhelming failure to attempt to cover up what you have done.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Except you are wrong on all points as evidence of the Midwest. Iowa had a higher death rate than NY, NJ, and CA, for which those states' strict mitigation measures - so I'm curious why all 3 of these states' COVID patients are trending up, while Iowa trends down?

It's forgivable to have an initial overreaction tCOVID19 where data is scarce and inconsistent. It's unforgivable, however, to double down on these policies that are proven to be an overwhelming failure to attempt to cover up what you have done.
    I told you deaths have other factors involved. When you look at cases, it is obvious Iowa had more spread.

Cases are trending up because there has been increased spread of covid. You seem to want to act like the pandemic is over. It isn't; most haven't been infected. Your arguments are mostly nonsense and tiresome.

Write to your Governor if you want policies executed differently or publish your research if you dispute the safety of masks etc, you fuking queer.

I wish nothing but the worst for people like you. I sincerely mean that. I want you to know how much I despise disinformation peddlers.

I told you deaths have other factors involved. When you look at cases, it is obvious Iowa had more spread.

Cases are trending up because there has been increased spread of covid. You seem to want to act like the pandemic is over. It isn't; most haven't been infected. Your arguments are mostly nonsense and tiresome.

Write to your Governor if you want policies executed differently or publish your research if you dispute the safety of masks etc, you fuking queer.

I wish nothing but the worst for people like you. I sincerely mean that. I want you to know how much I despise disinformation peddlers.
    Not sure which is more of a tragedy..that what the MSM pushes about Covid is pure bullchit..or that it only took less than a year to turn you into a cuck for the rest of your life..

Again, your bullchit narrative falls apart when we look at the Midwest, CA & FL. Florida has far fewer hospitalized patients with/from COVID than California. Hell, let’s even look at Kansas, Cases in the mask counties were always higher than in the non mask counties. This goes for most of the country’.

10 months into “15 days to slow the spread”, and:

- evidence against lockdowns continues to grow
    - evidence for in-person schooling continues to grow
    - actual evidence (not models) of asymptomatic-driven transmission remains weak

Are we still actually “following the science”?

Think people are starting to catch on, you’re full of chit along with the entire MSM.

Do better

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If true we will read about how they found you in the garage like the end of A Star Is Born, if not you are simply trolling

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I never cried about him being a dictator. I cried about him being incompetent at his job.
    I wasn’t referring to you.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners