Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would creampie/10
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    We have talked about it before, & we disagree on the conclusion of these “studies” that you hold as gospel because they completely ignore that white women are better educated than all these other “victim” groups that they’re supposedly taking positions from in the workplace.

Regardless of who you think the biggest benefactor is, skin color shouldn’t play a part all. You always like to gloss over the whole college admission thing all the time too.

I’m sure you also believe in white privilege, so can you tell me all these systemic practices in place to specifically benefit whites?
    I mean, he's not wrong about the white women part - and them still being a "protected class" due to being female.

Some of the biggest whiners/SJWs/"woke" are white women, and it boggles my mind how much some of them whine and go out of their way/look for any excuse or false narrative to insist that they are victims and "oppressed" by the "patriarchy" and men are "privileged" - despite the many ways that men get the shaft in society. I'm not completely sure about the numbers, but it wouldn't shock me in the least if they do indeed benefit the most from Affirmative Action.

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

Please explain.
    You brought up "White talking points". I think you should explain what those are.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    make a bet she got a white deddy
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what's with all the racism towards mixed people? like you gotta pick a side or some chit and "identifying with whiteness" vs "identifying with blackness", like if you disagree or go against the monolith you are suddenly an enemy or not the skin colour that you are born as?

know a lot of mixed brahs, feel bad for them sometimes. have a cousin who is half indian/chinese who said it kinda sucked sometimes growing up although my side of the family were always cool with him.

but this is twitter and tik-tok we are talking about, logic and reason not even once, yeah they are just typical talking points repeated I guess, perhaps for attention, not exactly false but lacks alot of context and isn't the entire story.
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew