ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tinder girl and not meeting in person

Matched with this girl about 3 and a half months a go, started talking and got her number/Snapchat.

Been talking everyday since, and on a regular basis, like messaging back and fourth all day.

Spoke about meeting here and there but I was sleeping with someone else at the time so I never pushed it because I didn't need to really, I was just lining her up for when I got bored of the girl I was banging.

So after about 6 weeks of talking, and finding out more about her it does turn out she is legitimately very busy. She works full time, she's at university to be a nurse and as part of the course she has to work a placement at a hospital.

So we eventually agree to meeting one Sunday after talking for these six weeks.

She has previously said she's shy and would be nervous blah blah blah..

I 100% already know, from years of experience, that she will either cancel last second or just ignore her phone all day on the Sunday and then make up some bullchit story on Monday, standard girl stuff.

Saturday night before we meet she keeps posting pictures on her Snapchat story of her and her friend drinking, and sending me 'drunk' messages.. Low and behold Sunday comes around and she doesn't message all day until about 3pm, she says how hung over she is. I message back a few times normally, not even mentioning meeting as planned, just to see if she actually has the respect and courage to bring it up.

She doesn't, so after an couple of hours I mention it and she makes her excuses, too hung over, didn't mean to get so drunk, just keep falling asleep, so sorry ect.

I 100% expected this so I'd already made plans with the girl I had been sleeping with.

The next day she apologises a lot, says it was disrespect of her, won't happen again, asks me when I'm free so we can definitely meet and so on, again, standard stuff.

We get back to talking again and get back to normal but really I'm just thinking this is a bust and she's now in the 'pump and dump' category.

Carry on playing the game and talking and things and the conversations get sexual here and there, as they always have but there's no talk of meeting.

Few more weeks go buy and now we're here, I let her know at the start of last week I have this week off and ask her which day she has off work... Her reply, of course, is that she doesn't know.

Again, 100% knew before I asked her that 'I'm not sure, I'll have to check' would be her response. I also knew that she would never check and come back with a reply.

She just says she's not sure when she's off, thinks she's working split shifts (meaning at work more often than normal, something that had never happened before in 3/4 months but on the week I am free she potentially has work every single day, including the weekend, but again, she's not sure), and that she's also unsure about going out because of corona.. Even though she's had the vaccine and goes out every single day she's off and just says she can't live her life under those rules.

All I asked is what day she has off, nothing about meeting, but she knows what's going on and she's laying the ground work for her excuses.

Yesterday I told her I was going out with a friend for the day, and made her aware it was a female friend without blatantly saying it. I hardly messaged all day, just once or twice to see how she'd react.

She messaged me at the end of the night saying 'Are you okay, you seem different, or maybe it's just me?'. I said I was fine must just be you.. She's opened my message in the middle of the night, never replied and hasn't messaged all day, for the first time in 4 months.

Why do women play this long drawn out games rather than just being honest and saying they don't want to meet, they're too shy, they just want to chat, whatever it is?

It's pathetic.

She's very attractive to me, and she seems to have things in order in her personal life but all of this kind of stuff just pushes her into the 'only suitable for sex' category.

I'll fake it until I get what I want and then ghost her and she'll wonder why.

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok that last line OP was just gay and beta.

other than that, I see nothing wrong with this situation. you're just a whiner because you're not getting what you want. she's not meeting up, well you have side chicks. You act like you're entitled to both of them at the same time. If you weren't seeing someone else, then maybe you might complain, but in your situation, you're the bish not her. I mean, you guys are both stringing EACH OTHER along, it's not like she's stringing you along only. Recognize when it's even and don't take more than what's yours.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    4 month of talking to the girl of tinder that won't meet in person... She is railed by other guy/guys obviously.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    ok that last line OP was just gay and beta.

other than that, I see nothing wrong with this situation. you're just a whiner because you're not getting what you want. she's not meeting up, well you have side chicks. You act like you're entitled to both of them at the same time. If you weren't seeing someone else, then maybe you might complain, but in your situation, you're the bish not her. I mean, you guys are both stringing EACH OTHER along, it's not like she's stringing you along only. Recognize when it's even and don't take more than what's yours.
    lol This. Also, if someone doesn't meet you within a week or two of texting then they're just not that interested/looking for attention/in relationship/married or they're catfishing. Why would you text someone off a dating app (dating! not texting app! lol) for 3.5 months without meeting?
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    3 months of texting a tinder hoe and not meeting up

What, were you looking for a relationship on Tinder or some****?
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's 3 months between both of us working full time, both being in lockdoen, her having to 'self isolate' because she got corona.

It's not like I was pushing go meet her, I said it was like 6 weeks/2 months before I even got round to asking as I was sleeping with someone else.

Guys on here always act like they play no games, get girls to come over instantly. Guys in here are all cucks and simps in their own threads about girls who break their hearts, then puzzy killers in other people's threads, just lol

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    It's 3 months between both of us working full time, both being in lockdoen, her having to 'self isolate' because she got corona.

It's not like I was pushing go meet her, I said it was like 6 weeks/2 months before I even got round to asking as I was sleeping with someone else.

Guys on here always act like they play no games, get girls to come over instantly. Guys in here are all cucks and simps in their own threads about girls who break their hearts, then puzzy killers in other people's threads, just lol
    I'm a woman and I'm telling you that's ridiculous to talk to someone for 3 months from a dating app and not meet. I don't care how busy you are, if someone is interested they wouldn't wait 3+ months.

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I'm a woman and I'm telling you that's ridiculous to talk to someone for 3 months from a dating app and not meet. I don't care how busy you are, if someone is interested they wouldn't wait 3+ months.
    Listen to legz Opie
    Suspect af
    Go NC
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by randomuser12345 View Post
    4 month of talking to the girl of tinder that won't meet in person... She is railed by other guy/guys obviously.
    This, she’s not interested in anything other than using you to cure her boredom. Time to bounce.

I will sometimes have all day text conversations but that’s with girls that are down to meet and saying they can’t wait to meet, sometimes they would even ask to see me the day before and things like that, when you KNOW that they are interested. Even then sometimes it doesn’t work out but in your case I wouldn’t even bother texting back after the second excuse.

Sometimes they will cancel on the initial meetup just to see how you react. I stay non-reactive and go a little cold, and if they are actually interested they will start to chase back and sometimes you get success that way. You’re just being a time ho to this chick now though. And women are never honest. They’re never going to “tell you like it is.” They communicate covertly. Watch actions, not words. No one is that busy, especially some basic broad “in school.” I got a friggen Bachelor’s degree drinking every day and never picking up a book, while also working full time. No safe spaces here.
    Last edited by FastBack6; 01-19-2021 at 12:16 PM.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I’ve dealt with plenty of game playing, still do even though I’m a token “pretty boy”

I just know when to cut my losses.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sleeping with her is not "winning" at this point. If she's gonna get to that point with you she's proved she can do it completely on her terms, exactly when she wants w/o respecting your time and the plans you two have made.

"Winning" would be to stop wasting your time to prove to her that the allure of getting in her pants is not worth the disrespect she's shown.

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this.

idgaf about what you have to say OP. She is obv on dating apps and goes out as evident by her snap stories... she doesn't gaf about you lol how are you so dense that you had to make a misc thread asking for advice.

here's the advice, stop being a bich and falling in love with hot random sloots from dating apps.

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its so amazing to me that women will waste their OWN time by doing this. They're talking every day as OP said. Its not like she has an auto responder, and its not like she doesnt have enough other guys to talk to. Why waste your own time by continuing a zero potential texting relationship over months?

So weird.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Its so amazing to me that women will waste their OWN time by doing this. They're talking every day as OP said. Its not like she has an auto responder, and its not like she doesnt have enough other guys to talk to. Why waste your own time by continuing a zero potential texting relationship over months?

So weird.
    Attention and validation. Knowing that they’re desired.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post

So weird.
    Well mb she really is enjoying talking to a guy, but don't find him attractive enought to meet. Or mb she has a boyfriend that don't give her enough attention aside from sex. This is male's end goal to f*ck not female's.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like a catfish

Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    Yep.

Originally Posted by microsuede View Post
    Sounds like a catfish
    Also very likely.

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    I'm sure she gets that x100 on the apps. From a revolving door of men that never ends. And probably a bunch she's talking to in the same way as OP. Whoever this chick is, she is not hurting for attention and validation.

Maintaining a daily pen pal relationship for months with some random guy takes time, energy, and effort, and its just weird as fuk someone would do that with no endgame in mind.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep.

Also very likely.
    Or maybe her pics were taken last summer and she gained weight since then, and is hoping to work it off.

3 days of silence and she just messaged me

'Sorry I haven't been too chatty the past few days, the covid jab has effected me and I've had a low mood. Hope you aren't mad at me but I'll understand if you hate me and don't want to talk to me'

Just lol at women

The translation of that message is 'I tried to give you the silent treatment and get you to chase me and it hasn't worked and now I feel stupid'

aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aranadiscoteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 days of silence and she just messaged me

'Sorry I haven't been too chatty the past few days, the covid jab has effected me and I've had a low mood. Hope you aren't mad at me but I'll understand if you hate me and don't want to talk to me'

Just lol at women

The translation of that message is 'I tried to give you the silent treatment and get you to chase me and it hasn't worked and now I feel stupid'
    That's why NC is always the best choice.

Either she's not interested so you stop wasting your time and don't look pathetic.

Or she is interested and will reach out to you.

lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    find another whore

Originally Posted by lukefaulky32 View Post
    find another whore
    I'll fukk you

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Shes on a full time relationship with someone else.

Pay attention. You'll probably see her husband's work schedule lol.

Pay even more attention to when she uses her voice versus text to communicate.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RawDogDan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You got punked by a sloot, bro. Any chick on Tinder is asking to bang, if you didn't bang then 1) you fked up or 2) she ain't real. Next time, keep your side biddy and blast her ASAP. You don't need to leave the theme park to enjoy another ride