iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100)

Girl messaged me about marriage for $15-$20k

I want to post a picture but she messaged me over snapchat.

I hooked up with her last year. She said she is havign issues with her visa and needs to marry someone. She said that she will pay me or anyone $15k - $20k For marriage and it only has to be for 2 years then we can split up. Should I do it? I told her we can meet up to discuss (i just want to bang her and go contact) but i guess it's risky coz she isn't on birth control and may baby trap me? what do i do?

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have 5 mins OP.

ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClivesTriceps has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pays you 15-20k for green card

gets it back from divorce

4D chess
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Creampie Crew
    Republican Atheist Crew

Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paul Kreul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do this..based on user name..you need to push yourself

ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000) ruskiMishka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Pays you 15-20k for green card

gets it back from divorce

4D chess
    only 40k? Im sure a smart one can skin a whole mans life
    Посмотри на меня - самый модный тренд (В тренде!)
    Гоша Рубчинский - это мой best friend
    goon shxt 與太者
    Coming soon.

mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sandman? This sounds so good for you.

MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEDITATE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    learn to post pics... negged

and the system doesnt work that way anymore ... she wont get jack**** in 2 years
    Back in the days it was impossible to find a man that didn't have the heart of a warrior... today the cowards outnumber and rule

Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thats a good
    deal but add to it
    rough anal sex penetration
    I lost My old Signature, please help me find the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    learn to post pics... negged

and the system doesnt work that way anymore ... she wont get jack**** in 2 years
    I'm meeting her tomorrow

How can I post pictures she messaged me over snap should i try take a screen shot

also ill try bang her tomorrow as well and im scared she will try baby trap me is it worth it? im so desperte i havent had sex with a girl for years

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pieces is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    even if you get married immigration is super tough right now. pretty sure the government has to approve you were in a relationship for a while before being granted a marriage license

mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000) mesobuild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iPushDumbkids View Post
    I'm meeting her tomorrow

How can I post pictures she messaged me over snap should i try take a screen shot

also ill try bang her tomorrow as well and im scared she will try baby trap me is it worth it? im so desperte i havent had sex with a girl for years
    Yet in a way it was not so easy. One night about nine he was lying
    on his bed, with the ragged counterpane over his feet, his hands
    under his head to keep them warm. The fire was out. The dust was
    thick on everything. The aspidistra had died a week ago and was
    withering upright in its pot. He slid a shoeless foot from under
    the counterpane, held it up, and looked at it. His sock was full
    of holes--there were more holes than sock. So here he lay, Gordon
    Comstock, in a slum attic on a ragged bed, with his feet sticking
    out of his socks, with one and fourpence in the world, with three
    decades behind him and nothing, nothing accomplished! Surely NOW
    he was past redemption? Surely, try as they would, they couldn't
    prise him out of a hole like this? He had wanted to reach the mud--
    well, this was the mud, wasn't it?

Yet he knew that it was not so. That other world, the world of
    money and success, is always so strangely near. You don't escape
    it merely by taking refuge in dirt and misery. He had been
    frightened as well as angry when Rosemary told him about Mr
    Erskine's offer. It brought the danger so close to him. A letter,
    a telephone message, and from this squalor he could step straight
    back into the money-world--back to four quid a week, back to effort
    and decency and slavery. Going to the devil isn't so easy as it
    sounds. Sometimes your salvation hunts you down like the Hound of
    Heaven.

For a while he lay in an almost mindless state, gazing at the
    ceiling. The utter futility of just lying there, dirty and cold,
    comforted him a little. But presently he was roused by a light tap
    at the door. He did not stir. It was Mother Meakin, presumably,
    though it did not sound like her knock.

'Come in,' he said.

The door opened. It was Rosemary.

She stepped in, and then stopped as the dusty sweetish smell of the
    room caught her. Even in the bad light of the lamp she could see
    the state of filth the room was in--the litter of food and papers
    on the table, the grate full of cold ashes, the foul crocks in the
    fender, the dead aspidistra. As she came slowly towards the bed
    she pulled her hat off and threw it on to the chair.

'WHAT a place for you to live in!' she said.

'So you've come back?' he said.

'Yes.'

He turned a little away from her, his arm over his face. 'Come
    back to lecture me some more, I suppose?'

'No.'

'Then why?'

'Because--'

She had knelt down beside the bed. She pulled his arm away, put
    her face forward to kiss him, then drew back, surprised, and began
    to stroke the hair over his temple with the tips of her fingers.

'Oh, Gordon!'

'What?'

'You've got grey in your hair!'

'Have I? Where?'

'Here--over the temple. There's quite a little patch of it. It
    must have happened all of a sudden.'

'"My golden locks time hath to silver turned,"' he said
    indifferently.

'So we're both going grey,' she said.

She bent her head to show him the three white hairs on her crown.
    Then she wriggled herself on to the bed beside him, put an arm
    under him, pulled him towards her, covered his face with kisses.
    He let her do it. He did not want this to happen--it was the very
    thing that he least wanted. But she had wriggled herself beneath
    him; they were breast to breast. Her body seemed to melt into his.
    By the expression of her face he knew what had brought her here.
    After all, she was virgin. She did not know what she was doing.
    It was magnanimity, pure magnanimity, that moved her. His
    wretchedness had drawn her back to him. Simply because he was
    penniless and a failure she had got to yield to him, even if it was
    only once.

'I had to come back,' she said.

'Why?'

'I couldn't bear to think of you here alone. It seemed so awful,
    leaving you like that.'

'You did quite right to leave me. You'd much better not have come
    back. You know we can't ever get married.'

'I don't care. That isn't how one behaves to people one loves. I
    don't care whether you marry me or not. I love you.'

'This isn't wise,' he said.

'I don't care. I wish I'd done it years ago.'

'We'd much better not.'

'Yes.'

'No.'

'Yes!'

After all, she was too much for him. He had wanted her so long,
    and he could not stop to weigh the consequences. So it was done
    at last, without much pleasure, on Mother Meakin's dingy bed.
    Presently Rosemary got up and rearranged her clothes. The room,
    though stuffy, was dreadfully cold. They were both shivering a
    little. She pulled the coverlet further over Gordon. He lay
    without stirring, his back turned to her, his face hidden against
    his arm. She knelt down beside the bed, took his other hand, and
    laid it for a moment against her cheek. He scarcely noticed her.
    Then she shut the door quietly behind her and tiptoed down the
    bare, evil-smelling stairs. She felt dismayed, disappointed, and
    very cold.
    Keep the Aspidistra Flying

is it worth trying to smash?

Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from Canada and would marry any foreign sloot for 20-40k+ for citizenship times are tough lol
    Canadian Eh?

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is marriage fraud
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    America is so racist that people are willing to pay others 20k to fake a marriage to stay here. Amazing....

why not take her up on her offer, then try to convince her to actually fall in love with you? Sounds like she is loaded...
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000) JuicedMayhem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell her to wire you $20k and you’ll give her $40k when she gets here then disappear

Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm pretty sure that is illegal. SRS. Something called marriage fraud or visa fraud.

MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MiscResurgence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iPushDumbkids View Post
    ill try bang her tomorrow as well and im scared she will try baby trap me is it worth it? im so desperte i havent had sex with a girl for years

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is illegal. SRS. Something called marriage fraud or visa fraud.

im really scared about banging her last time she even told me she doesn't take birth control [srs]