iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100)

Lose lose situation ?

I'm in a lose lose situation. I'm over my ex girlfreind and moved on but here's the problem . She set a high standard. So when I go on dates with girls I look for that standard and compare these girls to my ex. Most of the time they don't even come close to her.

So now i'm in a lose lose situation

I don't go out and don't get laid - feel lonely / sexless

I go out with girls who aren't as good as my ex girlfriend - resent them / get depressed because they aren't as good as her

It's a lose lose situation. What can I do?

It's made me go for option a where i don' t even bother with girls in the first place.

Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    /not over ex
    AP#3

iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100) iPushDumbkids is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Custo View Post
    /not over ex
    But do you ever get over your ex? how long does it take? years?

When do you know you're over her?

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mangalorean chicken curry
    SERVES
    PREP TIME
    25MINS
    COOK TIME
    1HR
    INGREDIENTS
    DIFFICULTY
    EASY

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup (60ml) ghee or sunflower oil
    2 onions, finely chopped
    1kg chicken joints (bone in), cut into medium-sized pieces
    16-18 fresh curry leaves
    2 dried chillies
    400ml coconut milk
    1 tbs tamarind paste
    Pinch of chilli powder (optional) and Indian hoppers (from Indian food shops), to serve
    SPICE BLEND

2 tbs coriander seeds
    1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
    1/2 tsp black peppercorns
    3 cloves
    2.5cm cinnamon stick
    2-4 dried chillies
    140g fresh or frozen coconut, coarsely grated
    10 garlic cloves
    2 tsp finely chopped ginger

METHOD

1. For the spice blend, dry-roast spices and dried chillies in a frypan over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic and slightly darkened. Using a mortar and pestle, grind the roasted spice mixture to a fine powder.

2. Add coconut to the pan and dry-roast over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Transfer roasted coconut to a food processor and whiz until finely chopped. Add ground spice mixture, garlic, ginger and 2 tbs water, and whiz to a smooth paste.
    3. To make the curry, heat 2 tbs ghee or oil in a saucepan with a lid over medium-high heat. Add half the onion and 1/2 tsp salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned all over, then add the spice blend and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Bring to the boil, cover, and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally and ensuring the curry sauce does not dry out (add 2 tbs water if necessary).
    4. Heat remaining 1 tbs ghee or oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add curry leaves and dried chillies, and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant, then add remaining onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until well browned.
    5. Meanwhile, add coconut milk and tamarind to curry sauce and stir through. Bring to the boil, then stir through most of the curry leaf mixture. Divide curry among bowls and top with remaining curry leaf mixture. Sprinkle with chilli powder, if using, and serve with hoppers.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    Mangalorean chicken curry
    SERVES
    PREP TIME
    25MINS
    COOK TIME
    1HR
    INGREDIENTS
    DIFFICULTY
    EASY

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup (60ml) ghee or sunflower oil
    2 onions, finely chopped
    1kg chicken joints (bone in), cut into medium-sized pieces
    16-18 fresh curry leaves
    2 dried chillies
    400ml coconut milk
    1 tbs tamarind paste
    Pinch of chilli powder (optional) and Indian hoppers (from Indian food shops), to serve
    SPICE BLEND

2 tbs coriander seeds
    1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
    1/2 tsp black peppercorns
    3 cloves
    2.5cm cinnamon stick
    2-4 dried chillies
    140g fresh or frozen coconut, coarsely grated
    10 garlic cloves
    2 tsp finely chopped ginger

METHOD

1. For the spice blend, dry-roast spices and dried chillies in a frypan over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic and slightly darkened. Using a mortar and pestle, grind the roasted spice mixture to a fine powder.

2. Add coconut to the pan and dry-roast over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Transfer roasted coconut to a food processor and whiz until finely chopped. Add ground spice mixture, garlic, ginger and 2 tbs water, and whiz to a smooth paste.
    3. To make the curry, heat 2 tbs ghee or oil in a saucepan with a lid over medium-high heat. Add half the onion and 1/2 tsp salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned all over, then add the spice blend and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Bring to the boil, cover, and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally and ensuring the curry sauce does not dry out (add 2 tbs water if necessary).
    4. Heat remaining 1 tbs ghee or oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add curry leaves and dried chillies, and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant, then add remaining onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until well browned.
    5. Meanwhile, add coconut milk and tamarind to curry sauce and stir through. Bring to the boil, then stir through most of the curry leaf mixture. Divide curry among bowls and top with remaining curry leaf mixture. Sprinkle with chilli powder, if using, and serve with hoppers.
    Sandman, get on this recipe. Think what you could become?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral